Author Topic: Just read  (Read 3067 times)

bob131573

Just read
« on: 18 June 2015, 11:21:16 PM »
Hey guys, I have something to say.
As I watched my brother climb the stairway to  heaven, I though, "damn, there is much more to life then just playing video games!" I think about life in a different angle now. I think of it as a precious thing that the universe gave to us and we will lose some day. We will see the dead again. In a different life. In a different world. So, I am quitting minecraft to do other stuff.
And I give the players the following: (I do not want to rejoin, ask staff to add you as owners and that stuff)
To lividup64: I leave you the Taco domain, consisting of Tacotown, Dr. Jelly Taco Dick City, and Queste. Take care of them, and please put effort into them
To Octogamer: I leave you all my money, you know why. Just take it from my balance
To Die:you haven't started ur job as the fat lady walking around Walmart yet!
To The staff, I leave you... um.... uh..... My sexy ass. It is in my home, go and find itttttt :P:P (Srsly though, hang it on the wall or something)
Well, that is it. I hope you miss me. If you don't, have fun on VC, the best server evah.

"Comes back 1 month later" Dayum im stupid.
I decided to come back around a month later
« Last Edit: 28 July 2015, 09:10:24 PM by bob131573 »

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • ckiens
    • View profile
Re: Just read
« Reply #1 on: 19 June 2015, 07:04:52 AM »
I don't know you man, but good luck

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 19 June 2015, 07:13:30 AM »
"As I watched my brother climb the stairway to  heaven" did your brother die? anyways, thanks dude hope to see you again some time.

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 19 June 2015, 11:29:12 AM »
Bye bobby  :(
When you finally get back "I'll be back in a week" >comes on 1 1/2 years later...

I am leaving another message up soon citing my temporary leave like last year

Lividup64

« Reply #4 on: 19 June 2015, 07:33:52 PM »
Bob man, we've joked a lot, said some things and I am truly sad that you are leaving. I accept your request of me inheriting the Taco Domain and I am truly sorry for your loss. I will take good care of these villages, and I wish you all the luck in the world.

Take care, best of luck,

Livid.
« Last Edit: 22 June 2015, 02:05:33 PM by Lividup64 »

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 21 June 2015, 01:04:20 PM »
I'm sooo sorry to hear about your brother, Bob. Nobody deserves to lose their bro :(
There is certainly more to life than videogames, though they are in my opinion worthwhile and fun in many ways. Don't hesitate to go explore everything else the planet has to offer :)
I lost someone close to me not that long ago as well, so I know a bit about what it's like, and if you'd like to chat I'm always open to it. Otherwise, you're always welcome on VC should you choose to come back and hang out again. Take it easy bob :)

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline MossyPaws

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • bruh I'm on an all pie diet
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 22 June 2015, 03:24:15 AM »
I'm so sorry for your loss, Bob. :(
Maybe you can drop in again someday and say hi, maybe not. Either way, I hope you do well doing other things. :)
discord- katie#7438