Author Topic: airborn is taking things from outside minecraft personally inside minecraft  (Read 14200 times)

joshtimasprime

airborn will not unban me and i have not done anything on the server to get banned! and he locked my last post! plus air, i called her a stupid bitch after you guys were being so mean to me for the fact that i miss my friend and she said lol and i called her a stupid bitch, but that was not on the server so i should not have been banned sir! btw i am very educated! i just never needed to spell ethical before so i misspelled it by one letter sorry for being surrounded by people who do the right thing! just unban me i did nothing wrong on the server so i should not be banned on the server.

END OF LINE

joshtimasprime

btw END OF LINE is a og tron reference its not end of subject

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
Should I post the chat log of you calling me names and being a childish prick because I won't unban your griefer friend, who was caught x-raying TWICE.

Even your friend told you to fuck off because of how you were acting.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
We were not mean to you, you were the asshole that was being very rude to Jan.
 I called you uneducated because of how rude and childish you are. Even if it is not related to the server (it is) you are being an asshole to Jan.
Here the chat logs from the skype conversation.

[05:55:49 p. m.] *** Josh added aeroclawzx ***
[05:55:54 p. m.] santiago monsalve: Watch out Jan! The little kids know how to use a proxy! lol...
[05:55:58 p. m.] Josh: aero back me up
[05:55:58 p. m.] Karlie: You are like, pounding the nails in his coffin here.
[05:56:07 p. m.] Karlie: By saying all of this, or saying HE was the reason you had hacks
[05:56:13 p. m.] PeanuT ButteR | Outlaw: wut
[05:56:18 p. m.] Karlie: Everything you are saying is making this worse.
[05:56:25 p. m.] PeanuT ButteR | Outlaw: i thought i left this convo
[05:56:27 p. m.] PeanuT ButteR | Outlaw: josh
[05:56:30 p. m.] PeanuT ButteR | Outlaw: please fuck off
[05:56:32 p. m.] Josh: no im sayign he does not hack antmore
[05:56:43 p. m.] Josh: anymore
[05:56:55 p. m.] PeanuT ButteR | Outlaw: josh
[05:56:58 p. m.] PeanuT ButteR | Outlaw: please fuck off
[05:57:02 p. m.] Josh: aero meat airborn
[05:57:05 p. m.] PeanuT ButteR | Outlaw: and stop inviting me to these convos
[05:57:09 p. m.] PeanuT ButteR | Outlaw: i am permabanned
[05:57:10 p. m.] PeanuT ButteR | Outlaw: no appeal
[05:57:15 p. m.] PeanuT ButteR | Outlaw: get the FUCK over it
[05:57:17 p. m.] Josh: but i miss you
[05:57:19 p. m.] *** PeanuT ButteR | Outlaw has left ***
[05:57:23 p. m.] santiago monsalve: lo...
[05:57:25 p. m.] santiago monsalve: lol*
[05:57:26 p. m.] Josh: :(
[05:57:48 p. m.] Josh: shut up man
[05:57:53 p. m.] Josh: thats mean
[05:58:04 p. m.] Josh: *whipes tear off face
[05:58:34 p. m.] Karlie: Well, I think that settles that.
[05:58:45 p. m.] Josh: stupid bitch
[05:58:59 p. m.] Karlie: Are you serious.
[05:59:07 p. m.] Josh: very
[05:59:21 p. m.] santiago monsalve: K im tempanning you fucker
[05:59:24 p. m.] santiago monsalve: 2 days
[05:59:29 p. m.] Josh: why?
[05:59:48 p. m.] santiago monsalve: Because you are a fucking asshole to jan lmao
[05:59:50 p. m.] Josh: thats unethicle
[05:59:54 p. m.] santiago monsalve: It is not
[06:00:27 p. m.] Josh: your banning me for a reason unrealated to the server
[06:00:36 p. m.] santiago monsalve: No
[06:00:37 p. m.] Josh: thats very unethicle my friend
[06:00:44 p. m.] santiago monsalve: I am banning you because you keep harassing jan lol
[06:00:52 p. m.] santiago monsalve: Make an appeal if you think it was unfair
[06:00:54 p. m.] Josh: like i said
[06:01:43 p. m.] Josh: banning me on a server for something i did that has nothing to do with the server is UNETHICLE sir
[06:01:56 p. m.] Josh: if its spelt wrong i dont care
[06:02:09 p. m.] Josh: you get my point
[06:02:25 p. m.] santiago monsalve: It has nothing to do with the server???
[06:02:30 p. m.] santiago monsalve: Wtf are we discussing
[06:02:30 p. m.] Josh: how do i leave this convo
[06:02:41 p. m.] santiago monsalve: Unbanning your friend
[06:02:42 p. m.] Josh: im not on the server am i ?
[06:02:43 p. m.] santiago monsalve: on the server
[06:02:48 p. m.] santiago monsalve: Dont care
[06:02:51 p. m.] santiago monsalve: Like I said
[06:03:01 p. m.] santiago monsalve: If you think this is unethical, make an appeal
[06:03:02 p. m.] Josh: im not doing something one the server
[06:03:06 p. m.] Josh: on
[06:03:13 p. m.] santiago monsalve: I really dont care
[06:03:27 p. m.] Josh: your a douch
[06:03:35 p. m.] santiago monsalve: Yes I am
[06:03:44 p. m.] Josh: then ban yourself
[06:03:48 p. m.] Josh: lol
[06:03:59 p. m.] Josh: fuck you
[06:04:01 p. m.] Josh: finger
[06:04:06 p. m.] Josh: (finger)
[06:04:08 p. m.] santiago monsalve: Ah nice
[06:04:28 p. m.] Josh: how do i leave the convo?

joshtimasprime

sir, my point is that is wrong for you to have banned me in minecraft because i didnt do anything on the server so i should not have been banned, duh. you dont get this because your so thick. i dont even care anymore, have fun being a bitch jan, and have fun thinking what you did was right air, plus because of this aero has permanently quit minecraft. thanks bro

joshtimasprime

p.s. air you prove my point with that convo post, idiot

joshtimasprime

see air? im mean to rainy but hes backing me up because what you did was wrong

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
see air? im mean to rainy but hes backing me up because what you did was wrong

I'm only backing you up because this is a stupid ban. If you were to say fuck you jam. On the server you wouldn't get banned. Also considering it happened on Skype and not on minecraft plays a critical factor In the case.

------------—--------

Damn islids teaching is shining right now lol.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile

How was I wrong? You can clearly see you are being a fucking asshole in that post. That's just what I saw, it's not the first time you are an asshole to Jan.

sir, my point is that is wrong for you to have banned me in minecraft because i didnt do anything on the server so i should not have been banned, duh. you dont get this because your so thick. i dont even care anymore, have fun being a bitch jan, and have fun thinking what you did was right air, plus because of this aero has permanently quit minecraft. thanks bro

Dude, you just proved every single point I made since I banned you. Sir, you are an asshole. I hope this becomes a permaban.

joshtimasprime

air do you not get it? i was NOT on the server when i said that so i  should not be effected on the server for that...... see? understand?

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
A permanent ban for saying fuck you? People say it to me repetivly and I don't bitch and ban people for it. Air I have nothing against you I think you an AWESOME Guy but well... this doesn't add up.

How was I wrong? You can clearly see you are being a fucking asshole in that post. That's just what I saw, it's not the first time you are an asshole to Jan.

Dude, you just proved every single point I made since I banned you. Sir, you are an asshole. I hope this becomes a permaban.

« Last Edit: 29 July 2012, 11:58:18 PM by airborne101st45 »

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
And Josh stop bitching it gets you NOWHERE ask me I bitched a lot. And don't fucking spam evidence that has already Ben posted like 300 times. Seriously calm dow n and get your evidence. This is my last post on this appeal unless I find it truly necessary to post again. Goodnight.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
I'm not permabanning him... I said I hope it extends to a permanent one. Could you read something correctly before commenting on it?

Please follow appeal guidelines Rainy:

Note: unless you are appealing a punishment, please don't post in someone else's appeal unless you have evidence or information that would make your intervention worthwhile. We don't need comments or opinions, unless we ask for them. Evidence and information is okay. Intervening with irrelevant posts that are not important to the appeal may result in an immediate forum temporary ban. Please, though, post useful information, observations, and interpretations if they add to the thread.

joshtimasprime

but rainy, he does not get it. and air he is posting observations that add to the post, sir

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
but rainy, he does not get it. and air he is posting observations that add to the post, sir

You just posted this IN the server's forums.

have fun being a bitch jan

joshtimasprime

no i did not

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
no i did not

You did not? huh? Are you seriously denying what we can all see?

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Based upon that chunk of conversation alone, I would not have tempbanned. However, the tempban was apparently for several instances of harassment against Jan.

Had you handled your appeal differently I may have voted for reducing or removing the ban. As it stands now, from talking to Air and viewing this mess of an appeal, I'm fine with upholding the tempban.

Tempbanned for being a complete douche/harassment, and point proven in the appeal.

Take a deep breath, relax, apologize. Sort out the differences, misunderstandings, and shitty things that happened. Your attitude in that chat log and in this appeal are completely rude. We have several staff on this server that can push to alter punishments, but I think you ruined that chance.

Bottom line:
Personally, I am not reducing this punishment.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile

If this brigade complete douche about 80% of the members are douches. Replace Jan with Rain. Would you feel the same about me or anyother player. Gooiddnight
Based upon that chunk of conversation alone, I would not have tempbanned. However, the tempban was apparently for several instances of harassment against Jan.

Had you handled your appeal differently I may have voted for reducing or removing the ban. As it stands now, from talking to Air and viewing this mess of an appeal, I'm fine with upholding the tempban.

Tempbanned for being a complete douche/harassment, and point proven in the appeal.

Take a deep breath, relax, apologize. Sort out the differences, misunderstandings, and shitty things that happened. Your attitude in that chat log and in this appeal are completely rude. We have several staff on this server that can push to alter punishments, but I think you ruined that chance.

Bottom line:

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Oh, and:
If you feel the staff have acted unethically, and for them alone to judge would be unfair, you can post in the Reports and Grievances board for Islid to decide.

Oh, and and:
Rainy_Turtloid temporarily banned from the forums for 3 days for repeatedly breaking the rules in the Ban Appeals board.

joshtimasprime

I would love to do that ako but i have no clue how to since i dont usually do forums 

joshtimasprime

i have nothing to apologize for, i am just trying to make air understand that what i said was not on the server so i should not be banned for it and i am disappointed in you ako i thought you would understand how idiotic this ban is. and air i wish you with your small mind could understand how things should work but sadly you and apparently most of the people on this server dont and i am just going to wait out this unethical ban and when i get back i will not speak to airborn for he does not deserve my time and attention. goodbye for 2 days and

END OF LINE....

P.S. i have no idea what your talking about with the forum thing air, i dont do forums, maybe someone else did it END OF LINE....   

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Reports and Grievances: http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?board=6.0

You can post there if you think someone has been unethical.

I'm not reducing the tempban because I'm told this is not the first case of you harassing Jan, whether in VC chat or not.

joshtimasprime

air, i thought you meant a different part of the forums and you said something obvious so thats why i thought that and you need to learn what you did wrong and ako i dont give a shit

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
air, i thought you meant a different part of the forums and you said something obvious so thats why i thought that and you need to learn what you did wrong and ako i dont give a shit

Please just take some time to read your appeal. Please think about your attitude.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile

Really? I give you a way of addessing your problem, and then also say that I have learned that you may have actually harassed someone several times, and your response is, "ako i dont give a shit"?

Fine. I was just giving you an opportunity to:
a) use the grievance board to help your case, and;
b) help your appeal progress by allowing you to talk about the accusation of multiple instances of harassment.

I was trying to help you.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
                                                                                      END OF LINE....

You were exceptionally rude to a member of the staff several times. You are very lucky this is a very unique server and place where you are allowed to say what you want. You mention our server anywhere it relates us back to you and what you say has a direct effect here.

We find out someone has been hacking some other server and plays on ours you can bet it will have an effect on VC also. The internet is not a place you can do anything. You say you are going to shoot the president on some website I garrentee you that the Secret Service will look into your file and if you are deemed threatening you will be arrested even though you did not say it directly to him.

You will sit out your TEMP ban. Cool down because this is the END of THE LINE unless you bring a real point of why what you do to staff or any member out of game and we find out and it is proven to be you expect there to be repercussions. There was a right way to handle this and you did not a single thing in your favor.

Bottom line:

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
LMFAO... I'm sorry.. I know i am not suppose to post this but this is to dam funny... how old is this do 8? 10? 12?... Lets keep pocking an angry bear...

First off if you continually harass a staff member that is here to help ppl i feel a temp ban is more then ok. If you go so far as to continue it off of VC all the more reason.

Second, Rainy your whole point about if it were you instead of jan we wouldn't do anything is BS. I know personally if one of you guys messaged me that someone was being OVERLY rude to you I would keep my eye out for it and if i saw it i would speak to them. If it didn't stop jail or something. But unless you guys complain or if starts to bother others i let you guys do your thing. We are not here to baby sit you and if you continually disrespect us and act like an idiot like this guy I totally agree with giving them a time out to think about how they are acting.

joshtimasprime

i meant i dont give a shit about being temp banned and end of line a tron reference and i dont constantly harass jan and my point is airborn does not understand what i keep telling him and i really REALLY dont give a shit about this anymore

END OF FUCKING LINE....

joshtimasprime

I WILL NOT READ ANYTHING ELSE THAT IS POSTED SO DONT BOTHER PLEASE

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Unless anyone has anything to add this is over as josh has even denied reason.