Author Topic: for air ONLY and if u read this n ur not air i will know  (Read 10352 times)

Offline ChaosMushrooms (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • ckiens
    • View profile
for air ONLY and if u read this n ur not air i will know
« on: 10 August 2015, 02:04:47 PM »

Lividup64

Re: for air ONLY and if u read this n ur not air i will know
« Reply #1 on: 10 August 2015, 03:44:49 PM »
no

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile

Lividup64

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 11 August 2015, 11:43:37 AM »
no

fuck off

You need to calm your bitchtits.
you need to stop talk down to staff

You need to calm yourself.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Lividup64

« Reply #7 on: 11 August 2015, 12:16:54 PM »
no

fuck off

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Nice copypasta.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 11 August 2015, 02:33:47 PM »
no

fuck off

Nice copypasta.
GTFO of my thread, Livid.

Lividup64

« Reply #9 on: 11 August 2015, 04:11:03 PM »
no

fuck off

Nice copypasta.
GTFO of my thread, Livid.

ok

Offline Buildbecky

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • It's that Becky the Builder.
    • View profile
    • My blog
« Reply #10 on: 14 August 2015, 04:07:56 PM »
i wil repawt you fer fwetening wividup64 wid snipers and deaffwets. i wil tell my polcie and my mum and dad and dey wil tell you to stop bulying other peepses and sweawing cos its rude. its mean imma go tell my parensts right noew nad see if dey like it

also, ain't you heard of a private message chaoses fer alien shit?
8)
it's a running joke where i say things about luis that are untrue and they are actually true and i didnt know about them
I dunno what I'm talking about most of the time so don't listen to meh.

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 14 August 2015, 11:45:32 PM »
i wil repawt you fer fwetening wividup64 wid snipers and deaffwets. i wil tell my polcie and my mum and dad and dey wil tell you to stop bulying other peepses and sweawing cos its rude. its mean imma go tell my parensts right noew nad see if dey like it

also, ain't you heard of a private message chaoses fer alien shit?
8)

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
« Last Edit: 26 August 2015, 04:10:53 PM by PengBunny »
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 15 August 2015, 11:17:35 AM »
erm what is this

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #14 on: 19 August 2015, 09:36:04 PM »
FUCK ALL OF YOU I WISH YOU ALL HAD AIDS!

...No, other Barry, we don't talk to our friends like that, now do we?

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 20 August 2015, 04:44:29 PM »
FUCK ALL OF YOU I WISH YOU ALL HAD AIDS!

...No, other Barry, we don't talk to our friends like that, now do we?
Good Archer reference, cock-knuckle.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 23 August 2015, 07:02:16 AM »
> Loads forums for the first time in a while
> this thread
> Closes forums

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 23 August 2015, 08:14:43 AM »
> Loads forums for the first time in a while
> this thread
> Closes forums
>sucks chaos' dick first

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 26 August 2015, 12:02:31 AM »

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile

EnderEssence

« Reply #21 on: 17 January 2016, 09:49:50 PM »
Btw, it's not "gorilla" warfare. It's "guerrila".

I'm a Grammar Nazi. You better watch out.

-_-

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 17 January 2016, 10:05:20 PM »
Btw, it's not "gorilla" warfare. It's "guerrila".

I'm a Grammar Nazi. You better watch out.

-_-
Lol that's part of the joke.