Author Topic: Ban Appeal Rainy for 12 horrible days :(  (Read 18497 times)

Offline Rainy_Turtloid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
Ban Appeal Rainy for 12 horrible days :(
« on: 30 July 2012, 06:50:35 PM »
Name: rainy_turtloid
I have recieved a 12 day ban by the staff of villagecraft :(
I was burning knitefall away with lava.
Well I was really mad at Knight for killing these new members alot. I was about to kill him till he escaped so I was mad. I got a bucket of lava and started pouring it on him 1-4 seconds and then he disconnected. Then Islid told me it was not allowed and FIRST thing knitefall connected I gave him my full apologizes and I fixed him Diamond Armour using my own money and Diamonds. I also gave Islid every peace of evidence that could either help me or get me this punishment. I cleaned up the mess I made at the shire aswell. Knite if you are reading this, I am truly sorry for what I did to you. I didn't like it when Josh did it to me and I am sincereness sorry. I know this is my 7th offence but I haven't had an offence this large in weeks. I am truly sorry to everyone I made mad, like Islid and Knitefall. Once again Guys, I'm sorry and hope we can play together again soon. Also please tell Quintin I am banned, he will think I ditched him in the middle of a mob invasion. Well goodbye. Hope you make your decision soon. I would also like to mention I can do nothing but play villagecraft this summer for some personal reasons.

I know I should be lucky I didn't face a perma-ban but I seriously can't stand 12 days without villagecraft. It's the only thing I can do.

;(

Sincerly,
Rainy_Turtloid,
P.s. I promise I won't be a bitch/whore/slut/dick/douche/cheesehater anymore.

I know air told me on skype the ban stands but... I just can't stand it.

Oh man this means I'm gonna miss 1.3... guys I'm sorry.
« Last Edit: 30 July 2012, 07:04:29 PM by Rainy_Turtloid »

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
Re: Ban Appeal Rainy for 12 horrible days :(
« Reply #1 on: 30 July 2012, 06:53:58 PM »
For the record, there were several people calling for longer, even permanent bans. I can't imagine why you'd think you could get this one appealed.

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 July 2012, 06:57:31 PM »
PS he didnt even fix my armor fully, most of it was only a 3rd of the way

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 July 2012, 06:59:00 PM »
PS he didnt even fix my armor fully, most of it was only a 3rd of the way

I ran out of diamonds knitefall. I'm sorry. Plus I don't think 4 seconds of lava would bring it to red.

For the record, there were several people calling for longer, even permanent bans. I can't imagine why you'd think you could get this one appealed.

Because I can't stand not being able to play with my friends.
« Last Edit: 30 July 2012, 07:01:53 PM by Rainy_Turtloid »

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 30 July 2012, 07:01:12 PM »
Vote < Perma

Remember you do anything again it is a perma no more BS. You say you will change but you never do.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 30 July 2012, 07:03:55 PM »
Vote < Perma

Remember you do anything again it is a perma no more BS. You say you will change but you never do.

I know I say that alot. But compare me NOW to the rainy that got 3 bans in one week. Is there an improvement?
If not please tell. And CJ I know we don't get along very well,  But I am trying to be your friend.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 30 July 2012, 07:12:42 PM »
Ok, here's how this appeal is going to go.

THE POST AFTER THIS ONE MUST BE THAT OF Rainy_Turtloid.
Any other post will be deleted.

Rainy has 1 post to try to convince Islid and the Staff that his ban should be reduced from 12 days.
Rainy should NOT ask for the ban to be removed, because it won't be granted.
1 post, Rainy, to convince the staff that your ban should be shortened. Choose your post wisely. You don't even need to post it today. Think.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 30 July 2012, 07:54:30 PM »
Why should my ban be reduced?

I know this is my 7th offence. I am very sorry I brought you guys together to talk about me 7 times. I am truly sorry for that. I want the ban shorted so I can Show you That I can improve and that I can make you guys proud. This is what I ask. May I have one last shot to impress you guys and make you guys say "Hey I got this kid named Rainy_Turtloid on my server and he is a awesome member". Well not exactly like that but what I am saying is that I want to make you happy that I connected that rainy day in April. I want to play with my friends and build awesome villages, I want to pvp and pve, I want to build a room out of gold. I want to build a new image of myself, an image members will respect and appreciate. I know I can do this at any date but I don't want my horrible hated image staying around any longer.

And Once again, I am Sorry for all the annoyance I have caused on your awesome server I promise I won't continue annoying you guys.
I will also accept Probation if it is mentioned.

Cheese,
Rainy_Turtloid
« Last Edit: 30 July 2012, 07:57:34 PM by Rainy_Turtloid »

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 30 July 2012, 08:06:49 PM »
And that is his post.
Topic locked.

Staff and Islid feel free to reply.
« Last Edit: 30 July 2012, 08:09:20 PM by Akomine »

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 30 July 2012, 08:16:29 PM »
Honestly, I'm unimpressed. The appeal doesn't address at all why you think it's an unfair punishment. As such, I think the full 12 days will do fine for you to sit and think about what you have truly done to the people on this server.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 30 July 2012, 08:28:53 PM »
I agree with Islid. I mean, why couldn't you wait ONE day to post your appeal like Ako suggested. That shows maturity and actual commitment. I don't think you understand how close you came to a VERY long tempban or even a permanent ban. I think these 12 days will give you time to think.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 30 July 2012, 09:00:18 PM »
I vote to uphold the 12 day ban. Rainy has had so so so many chances, and this is another one.
This could have been a permanent ban.
Perhaps it should have been.

The appeal was lacklustre and was simply a collection of apologies, which we have learned are next to meaningless much of the time.
Why oh why must you keep apologizing and then proceed to get into trouble again and again.

This is not a permanent ban because I think you have improved. This is a temp ban because we are bizzarely lenient.
See you in 12.

Edit/Update: we can't tempban you again after this. You are hurting the people on this server. You are singlehandedly ruining people's enjoyment of what should be a fun and relaxing videogame. For the protection of the server, and on demands, recommendations, and pleas from several staff and members, this is literally the last time Air and I are lenient with you.
In the next 12 days, I want you to honestly consider what I'm saying.
« Last Edit: 30 July 2012, 09:05:58 PM by Akomine »

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 30 July 2012, 09:24:17 PM »
Vote upheld and second if any infraction (like warning) it is a perma ban.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 31 July 2012, 01:00:27 AM »
That does it for that.

Verdict:
12 day temporary ban upheld.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 10 August 2012, 11:10:17 PM »
THREAD RE-OPENED WITH NEW INFORMATION.

Rainy, due to recent evidence that you intentionally lied in your appeals, attempted to manipulate the staff into reducing your punishments, attempted to get others to manipulate us for your benefit, and have otherwise generally nullified every appeal you have made...

We have decided to either slap on a very long temporary ban, or simply permanently ban you 100 day temporary ban.

However, we are inventing a new punishment and are allowing you the unique opportunity to take it as an alternative.

Instead of a long tempban / permanent ban, we hereby invite you to be banished from VillageCraft's gorgeous overworld into a chunk of The Nether that is known as the Prison of the Banished, AKA; Hell. You will have to agree to the following contract if you want to be banished rather than banned.

The contract will use this style:
#) Rule or Agreement
P: Punishment for breaking it (if needed).
#) Rule or Agreement
Etc...

-------
Rainy_Turtloid's Banishment Contract:
1) You will be banished to the Prison of the Banished in The Nether, with your balance reset or set into the negative, your current inventory deleted, and any plugin stats removed and inaccessible for the duration of the banishment.

2) You may not leave the Prison without the consent of a Staff Member.
P: Permanent ban.

3) You may not ask to be unbanished.
P: Mute (up to 21 days), and/or tempban (up to 14 days).

4) You may not ask to be let out of the Prison.
P: Mute (up to 7 days) and/or tempban (up to 3 days).

5) You may not possess outside items inside of the Prison.
P: Tempban (up to 21 days).

6) You are not represented by the Public Representative while banished, and the PR has no obligation to help you in any way.

7) You may not appeal the banishment once you agree to the contract.

8 ) You may not vote in Parliament while banished.

9) You will spend no longer than 90 days in banishment.

10) You have the opportunity to be unbanished early by completing various tasks that will be set by the Staff.

11) Good and bad behaviour will be noted, and may alter your punishment.

12) You may not talk about your banishment negatively, unless simply and directly answering someone where it is appropriate to do so.
P: Mute (up to 7 days).

13) You no longer have regular VillageCraft free-speech rights, and can be asked at any time by the Staff to stop talking/posting about something, to stop talking/posting so rapidly, or to stop talking/posting altogether for a period of time.

Lastly, you also understand that this contract extends beyond the server, onto the forums and any other media where you can interact with any aspect of the server, including its members. For this reason, any punishment can also come with an in-game or forum punishment of reasonable severity.

End of contract.
-------

To agree to this contract, type:
"I consent to Rainy_Turtloid's Banishment Contract."

As of right now, you are temporarily banned for 100 days with no other strings attached. If you have questions about the contract before you accept it, post those now in this thread. You do not have to accept the contract, and may first or instead appeal the new 100 day temporary ban in a new thread.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 10 August 2012, 11:21:48 PM »
Rainy's original 12 day tempban runs out at 7:00PM EST on Saturday August 11th. At that time he may choose to accept this contract, but not before that time. His 100 day tempban begins now.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 10 August 2012, 11:57:35 PM »
I accept hell, Akomine.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 11 August 2012, 12:45:40 AM »
I accept hell, Akomine.

You can accept tomorrow at 7pm EST. Use this phrase:

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 11 August 2012, 05:24:12 AM »
Well i can't live with village craft or ill get ever more bored but can't do the crime don't do the time
You should of told Islid instead of making him and the other staff ban you then it would be sorted out be leave me these staff are really nice and its not fair that your new members are getting killed so tell a staff in future and it will be fixed...  :)

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 11 August 2012, 05:28:11 AM »
THREAD RE-OPENED WITH NEW INFORMATION.

Rainy, due to recent evidence that you intentionally lied in your appeals, attempted to manipulate the staff into reducing your punishments, attempted to get others to manipulate us for your benefit, and have otherwise generally nullified every appeal you have made...

We have decided to either slap on a very long temporary ban, or simply permanently ban you 100 day temporary ban.

However, we are inventing a new punishment and are allowing you the unique opportunity to take it as an alternative.

Instead of a long tempban / permanent ban, we hereby invite you to be banished from VillageCraft's gorgeous overworld into a chunk of The Nether that is known as the Prison of the Banished, AKA; Hell. You will have to agree to the following contract if you want to be banished rather than banned.

The contract will use this style:
#) Rule or Agreement
#) Rule or Agreement
Etc...

-------
Rainy_Turtloid's Banishment Contract:
1) You will be banished to the Prison of the Banished in The Nether, with your balance reset or set into the negative, your current inventory deleted, and any plugin stats removed and inaccessible for the duration of the banishment.

2) You may not leave the Prison without the consent of a Staff Member.
P: Permanent ban.

3) You may not ask to be unbanished.
P: Mute (up to 21 days), and/or tempban (up to 14 days).

4) You may not ask to be let out of the Prison.
P: Mute (up to 7 days) and/or tempban (up to 3 days).

5) You may not possess outside items inside of the Prison.
P: Tempban (up to 21 days).

6) You are not represented by the Public Representative while banished, and the PR has no obligation to help you in any way.

7) You may not appeal the banishment once you agree to the contract.

8 ) You may not vote in Parliament while banished.

9) You will spend no longer than 90 days in banishment.

10) You have the opportunity to be unbanished early by completing various tasks that will be set by the Staff.

11) Good and bad behaviour will be noted, and may alter your punishment.

12) You may not talk about your banishment negatively, unless simply and directly answering someone where it is appropriate to do so.

13) You no longer have regular VillageCraft free-speech rights, and can be asked at any time by the Staff to stop talking/posting about something, to stop talking/posting so rapidly, or to stop talking/posting altogether for a period of time.

Lastly, you also understand that this contract extends beyond the server, onto the forums and any other media where you can interact with any aspect of the server, including its members. For this reason, any punishment can also come with an in-game or forum punishment of reasonable severity.

End of contract.
-------

To agree to this contract, type:

As of right now, you are temporarily banned for 100 days with no other strings attached. If you have questions about the contract before you accept it, post those now in this thread. You do not have to accept the contract, and may first or instead appeal the new 100 day temporary ban in a new thread.
That seems fair to me I like the idea and best of luck for you rainy hope you come out alive  8)

Note: unless you are appealing a punishment, please don't post in someone else's appeal unless you have evidence or information that would make your intervention worthwhile. We don't need comments or opinions, unless we ask for them. Evidence and information is okay. Intervening with irrelevant posts that are not important to the appeal may result in an immediate forum temporary ban. Please, though, post useful information, observations, and interpretations if they add to the thread.
« Last Edit: 11 August 2012, 03:30:45 PM by airborne101st45 »

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #20 on: 11 August 2012, 08:40:13 AM »
I have a question about the "free speech" thing. Does that also mean he cannot PM people in game and on the forums?

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #21 on: 11 August 2012, 09:08:42 AM »
Oh, and another question. All other media that interacts with this server?

"Lastly, you also understand that this contract extends beyond the server, onto the forums and any other media where you can interact with any aspect of the server, including its members. For this reason, any punishment can also come with an in-game or forum punishment of reasonable severity."

So what qualifies as all other media that interacts with this server and its members? What if rainy shoots mean email (he can't because he doesn't have my email), but what if he does? How would you 1. Know he sent me an email, and 2. Possibly be able to know what it said?

This rule, in my very honest opinion, is very poorly written out. I think it is too general with no way to really back it... Unless you want to hack, which then gets to more legal matters.

I can understand media like Steam, Mumble, Skype, the forums, even the server... But I can't see how you can uphold ALL media that interacts with members on the server.

Just my thoughts.

Offline boylink

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 11 August 2012, 09:10:44 AM »

"Lastly, you also understand that this contract extends beyond the server, onto the forums and any other media where you can interact with any aspect of the server, including its members. For this reason, any punishment can also come with an in-game or forum punishment of reasonable severity."

So what qualifies as all other media that interacts with this server and its members? What if rainy shoots mean email (he can't because he doesn't have my email), but what if he does? How would you 1. Know he sent me an email, and 2. Possibly be able to know what it said?

This rule, in my very honest opinion, is very poorly written out. I think it is too general with no way to really back it... Unless you want to hack, which then gets to more legal matters.

I can understand media like Steam, Mumble, Skype, the forums, even the server... But I can't see how you can uphold ALL media that interacts with members on the server.

Just my thoughts.
If he really wants to stay on the server he won't even take the chance that anyone would see it

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #23 on: 11 August 2012, 09:10:57 AM »
Me an*

P.s. I am sorry my grammar is off and I am triple posting, but I cannot edit my old posts while on my iPad. Thanks for your understanding and time  :)

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #24 on: 11 August 2012, 01:15:13 PM »
Rainy's original 12 day tempban runs out at 7:00PM EST on Saturday August 11th. At that time he may choose to accept this contract, but not before that time. His 100 day tempban begins now.

Actually it ends at Today, 06:50:35 PM If you read when I made the original appeal.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #25 on: 11 August 2012, 01:28:37 PM »
I have a question about the "free speech" thing. Does that also mean he cannot PM people in game and on the forums?

It means we can ask him to stop at any time, with penalties if he doesn't listen, and he can't claim staff abuse. He can still speak and PM otherwise.

Just my thoughts.

It is intended to include Steam, Mumble, Skype, etc.
It's unlikely we would ever take an outside email from another person as evidence, unless we could prove it was about VillageCraft and that the emails were indeed belonging to the right people. This doesn't need to be looked into too much, as it shouldn't ever need to be enforced beyond the obvious mumble, etc.

Actually it ends at Today, 06:50:35 PM If you read when I made the original appeal.

Fine, 6:50 pm.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #26 on: 11 August 2012, 01:29:32 PM »

It means we can ask him to stop at any time, with penalties if he doesn't listen, and he can't claim staff abuse. He can still speak and PM otherwise.

Just my thoughts.

It is intended to include Steam, Mumble, Skype, etc.
It's unlikely we would ever take an outside email from another person as evidence, unless we could prove it was about VillageCraft and that the emails were indeed belonging to the right people. This doesn't need to be looked into too much, as it shouldn't ever need to be enforced beyond the obvious mumble, etc.

Fine, 6:50 pm.
:D

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #27 on: 11 August 2012, 03:43:53 PM »
Because of the extent of the punishment here is an example of the evidence that caused the decision.

Edited to protect the identities of the individuals.

Also Kevin=Rainy

Some kind VillageCraft members have decided to show us some info about how Rainy is acting towards the staff. They gave the logs to Islid, and Islid gave those logs, and his own logs to me with some of the more contextual points to me.

You'll note in the following that:
-Rainy doesn't intend to tell the truth in his appeals, but instead would rather manipulate his way to being unbanned.
-Rainy attempts to get others to manipulate us for him.
-Rainy seems to think that I am the most lenient (even though I often find myself the only one pushing for a permaban :P ), and makes many attempts to kiss my asshole.
-Rainy definately doesn't want us to know any of this (note how he removes Staff-1 from the conversation to get down to business).

Enjoy;

-------
Villagecraft-server.com Forums Private Message
To: Akomine
Subject: Rainy_Idiot
Sent: Aug 04 2012, 2:05AM EST

After discussions with Player-? on Skype and in-game over the past couple of days, it has come to my attention that one Rainy_turtloid has, quite simply, been deceiving everyone this entire time with all of his nonsensical pandering to the staff, kissing up (especially to Ako, as he very well knows) and just generally being a brownnoser to everyone on the forums in an effort to get unbanned. You also undoubtedly noticed the "Please unban me" post made by Player-3 in his stead, located here.

Well, I'm sure all of these things seemed like simple, harmless things that Rainy seemed to be doing just for his own pleasure and satisfaction - well, you couldn't be more right about that, and definitely in more ways than you might realize.

It was reported to me, first two days ago, that Player-? had witnessed a conversation that Rainy had between himself, Player-2, and Player-3, with a couple of other people present in the conversation as well from time to time. During this conversation, several revelations were discovered as far as Rainy's intentions are concerned…

Exhibit A:

Quote from: Rainy_Turtloid and Player-3
[8/1/2012 5:46:07 PM] Kevin: I miss all of you =/ I tried all I could to get unbanned but it wasn't enough. I won't be seeing you guys in a while.
[8/1/2012 5:46:25 PM] Player-3: u where banned??
[8/1/2012 5:46:39 PM] Kevin: yes Player-3.
[8/1/2012 5:46:42 PM] Kevin: I was.

As we can see in this first exhibit, Rainy begins the conversation relatively soon, about 30 minutes later (the chat started around 5:15 PM) on the subject of him being unbanned. It's not very amazing in and of itself until we see the following appear a short time later:

Quote from: Rainy_Turtloid
[8/1/2012 5:47:29 PM] *** Kevin removed Staff-1 from this conversation. ***
[8/1/2012 5:47:36 PM] Kevin: Now that its just members
[8/1/2012 5:47:47 PM] Kevin: when Player-2 adds ako tell him that you guys want me unbanned :)

Once again, Rainy trying to get other people to do his dirty work. Player-3 quickly filled out that request, with a post appearing only a short time later, as linked above.

Exhibit B:

Quote from: Rainy_Turtloid, Player-3, and Player-2
[8/1/2012 5:48:59 PM] Kevin: why dont you make a forum post in general discussion asking for me to be unbanned?
[8/1/2012 5:49:04 PM] Player-3: kevin how old r u?
[8/1/2012 5:49:12 PM] Kevin: http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?board=1.0
[8/1/2012 5:49:16 PM] Kevin: 13 :)

[8/1/2012 5:51:22 PM] Kevin: Remember make a forum post
[8/1/2012 5:51:38 PM] Player-2: i will not
[8/1/2012 5:51:43 PM] Player-2: make a forum post
[8/1/2012 5:52:01 PM] Player-2: i dont care if your banned rain y

[8/1/2012 5:59:07 PM] Kevin: all the staff besides bl4ck sound and kyro...
[8/1/2012 5:59:24 PM] Kevin: I screwed up my appeal by making it on my phone
[8/1/2012 5:59:39 PM] Kevin: And i'm asking for a second chance to appeal but they don't want too.

[8/1/2012 8:49:50 PM] Kevin: :(
[8/1/2012 8:49:53 PM] Kevin: did you ask yet

There are a few more requests, nothing out of the ordinary, and people generally are pretty quiet about the fact - Player-2 even goes as far to say, comically, that he doesn't even care, as you can see. However, the most damning thing comes later in the conversation, where Rainy and Player-2 are discussing Player-4's recent issues with an X-ray ban:

Exhibit C:

Quote from: Rainy_Turtloid and Player-4
[8/1/2012 8:57:39 PM] Kevin: give me some GOOD reasons WHY you should be unbanned
[8/1/2012 8:57:45 PM] Player-4: i have none
[8/1/2012 8:57:46 PM] Kevin: Player-2 stfu.
[8/1/2012 8:57:54 PM] Kevin: No seriously make some fake shit up lolo
[8/1/2012 8:57:56 PM] Kevin: Say this
[8/1/2012 8:57:58 PM] Player-2: you too man
[8/1/2012 8:57:59 PM] Player-4: DICKS.
[8/1/2012 8:58:01 PM] Player-4: thats my reason.
[8/1/2012 8:58:01 PM] *** Player-5 has left ***
[8/1/2012 8:58:07 PM] Kevin: I will be a good guy
[8/1/2012 8:58:12 PM] Kevin: I will never xray again
[8/1/2012 8:58:17 PM] Kevin: All I ask is for one last chance
[8/1/2012 8:58:30 PM] Kevin: type that ^ your guarenteed unbanned :)

[8/1/2012 8:58:53 PM] Kevin: ]
[8/1/2012 8:59:01 PM] Kevin: comon >:I

As you can see from the above bolded comments, it seems that to Rainy, ban appeals are something to be treated as a formality, and provided you can come up with a convincing, tear-jerking excuses to bend the administrators to your will, you're basically guaranteed an unbanning regardless of what you actually did.

Exhibit D:

Quote from: Rainy_Turtloid and Player-4
[8/1/2012 9:02:20 PM] Kevin: [Wednesday, August 01, 2012 9:02 PM] Staff-2:

<<< Talk to ako about it
[8/1/2012 9:02:24 PM] Kevin: It's Possible :D
[8/1/2012 9:02:28 PM] Player-4: talk about it
[8/1/2012 9:02:28 PM] Kevin: ako is fucking so forgiving <3

Also, he clearly doesn't respect Ako, since apparently he's only interested in making sure he's buddy buddy with him, in order to get Ako to convince the rest of the staff to just roll over and unban him early, or for whatever it is he does in the future.

He works on another way to get Player-4 unbanned, by even providing another option - contact an admin directly (preferably Ako!) and just plead with them, with the following statements:

Exhibit E:

Quote from: Rainy_Turtloid, Player-4, and Player-3
[8/1/2012 9:03:20 PM] Kevin: add him on steam lol
[8/1/2012 9:03:24 PM] Kevin: idk steam

[8/1/2012 9:03:28 PM] Player-4: lol
[8/1/2012 9:03:29 PM] Kevin: nvm
[8/1/2012 9:03:33 PM] Kevin: send him a pm on the forums
[8/1/2012 9:03:39 PM] Kevin: saying this:
[8/1/2012 9:04:03 PM] Kevin: Ako, I'm sorry for xraying, please give me one last chance to play with my best friend Player-2. I promise I won't ever hack or be a bad guy again.

[8/1/2012 9:04:10 PM] Player-4: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[8/1/2012 9:04:13 PM] Kevin: :P
[8/1/2012 9:04:18 PM] Player-4: and my friend Player-3
[8/1/2012 9:04:19 PM] Player-3: lol
[8/1/2012 9:04:19 PM] Player-4: derp
[8/1/2012 9:04:19 PM] Kevin: dont tell him I fucking helped.

I've uploaded the whole chat's conversation in Link Remove you are free to review in case you wish to gain a little more context, but I have attempted to post here the most inclusive context to the situation that I can. In addition, I had strong words with Rainy after finding out about this, via Skype chat, which you can also review the logs of in Link Remove.

-------

Little mother fucker.
I personally say at the very least we extend Rainy's temporary ban.
So... thoughts?

« Last Edit: 11 August 2012, 03:47:31 PM by Akomine »

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #28 on: 11 August 2012, 03:49:48 PM »
That information doesn't matter anymore. I'm serving my punishment. I also ADMITED I did this.

Rainy, many people have said that you have been asking them to unban you....

I did the first couple of minutes. Then I joked around it on skype. But Now i'm telling them to fuck off and let me be banned.

I wasn't expecting a forum post... I was expecting them to just type "lol"

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #29 on: 11 August 2012, 03:52:46 PM »
That information doesn't matter anymore. I'm serving my punishment. I also ADMITED I did this.

I did the first couple of minutes. Then I joked around it on skype. But Now i'm telling them to fuck off and let me be banned.

Its still relevant to why you were punished so that everyone can see why and not just be told things.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #30 on: 11 August 2012, 03:54:50 PM »

Its still relevant to why you were punished so that everyone can see why and not just be told things.

CJ your just being a douche. I admited to this. Josh wouldn't stop bitching and being a bitch about it so I just told them that so they could fuck off.