Author Topic: To all, I have harmed or not Harmed, Please read.  (Read 22871 times)

Offline Rainy_Turtloid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
To all, I have harmed or not Harmed, Please read.
« on: 31 July 2012, 02:00:23 PM »
Dear Villagecraft,

After a night of thinking and thinking and no sleep, I have found the reason why I've been acting the way I have. I am jealous and lonely. If you check all my ban appeals were in the time period Sir_Turtloid wasn't on and well I will now explain why this is important. Ever Since Sir moved to conneticut, I have been alone. I have mined with no one and have not truly hanged out and enjoyed the game. For my first Appeal: I griefed the Altar because I was jealous that Kovos_Datch had more friends to back up his god. I felt a sense of jealousy so I just broke the Altar. Now, For the Second appeal, I haven't learned my lesson and I did the same act again. But After, Akomine gave me some advice, so I apologized, But I didn't state WHY I was truely sorry, Until now. Akomine, I also lied to you when you asked me about the spam. I lied because I didn't really care if I were punished or not atm because my parents were arguing and I had to go nonetheless. I just gave you a answer I didn't truely mean. The real answer to my punishments were that: I was jealous and lonely. I was jealous everyone had their friend to play with and a friend to back them up, While I had none. I was lonely because I would build new structures and towns alone, mine alone, die alone, pvp alone and do most other things alone, there were even days where I spent all day organizing stuff to welcome back Sir_Turtloid. Now for the apology, I am sorry I brought my fellow members into this. My jealously and loneliness took the best of me, and now that Sir is expected to return this Thursday, so I won't bother you guys for anything anymore.

Now I would like to resolve some problems I've had with other players:

Barret, I will give you 16 enderpearls Once I return, sorry for the wait. I didn't state you couldn't use enchants, as I used my best sword against you.

Knitefall, I'm still super-sorry about the lava, I will repay you.

Islid, I'm sorry for not taking your advice and wasting your time.

And To all staff, Sorry for my trouble these past weeks: I know I say this a fuck-ton and it doesn't usually mean anything: But this time it does: I'm sorry!

Love,
Rainy_Turtloid
104 Le-Fancu Drive, Mushroom Island, Villagecraft

Kovos_Datch

Re: To all, I have harmed or not Harmed, Please read.
« Reply #1 on: 31 July 2012, 02:38:21 PM »
Dear Villagecraft,
For my first Appeal: I griefed the Altar because I was jealous that Kovos_Datch had more friends to back up his god. I felt a sense of jealousy so I just broke the Altar. Now, For the Second appeal, I haven't learned my lesson and I did the same act again. But After, Akomine gave me some advice, so I apologized, But I didn't state WHY I was truely sorry, Until now.
Love,
Rainy_Turtloid
104 Le-Fancu Drive, Mushroom Island, Villagecraft

Guest appearance ftw.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 31 July 2012, 02:39:58 PM »
Keep it serious, Kovos.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #3 on: 31 July 2012, 02:44:20 PM »
Alright. But in all seriousness, Rainy, you should have waited until today to post on the appeal yesterday. You really should have took his advice.

I'm not trying to kick you when you are down, i'm not trying to bust your chops, i'm just saying that you really should have waited until today so you could have this thought process.

Also, Sir_Turtliod shouldn't be your "moral" compass. His presence or lack of should not affect you in the ways of behavior. Think of this:
He logs on one day in the future to find you perma-banned. How would he feel about that? What would he do?

What I am trying to say, Rainy, is that you should at least try not to get in any more trouble, for Sir's sake if nothing else.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 31 July 2012, 02:46:47 PM »
Alright. But in all seriousness, Rainy, you should have waited until today to post on the appeal yesterday. You really should have took his advice.

I'm not trying to kick you when you are down, i'm not trying to bust your chops, i'm just saying that you really should have waited until today so you could have this thought process.

Also, Sir_Turtliod shouldn't be your "moral" compass. His presence or lack of should not affect you in the ways of behavior. Think of this:
He logs on one day in the future to find you perma-banned. How would he feel about that? What would he do?

What I am trying to say, Rainy, is that you should at least try not to get in any more trouble, for Sir's sake if nothing else.

Kovos, Thanks for the advice. I need to improve my behavior for Sir's sake.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #5 on: 31 July 2012, 02:48:03 PM »

You are quite welcome.

You should work on improving your behavior & charisma for your sake too.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 31 July 2012, 02:49:40 PM »
This should have been your appeal yesterday.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 31 July 2012, 02:50:34 PM »

Ako said the same thing to me a second ago, and I honestly agree. This is much more heartfelt and thought out.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #8 on: 31 July 2012, 02:51:13 PM »

Ako said the same thing to me a second ago, and I honestly agree. This is much more heartfelt and thought out.

I said this too  8)

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 31 July 2012, 02:51:43 PM »

I know. I wish I could just make a new appeal.

You are quite welcome.

You should work on improving your behavior & charisma for your sake too.

I will do kovos, I will improve for my sake aswell.

I wish I could redo my appeal :(
« Last Edit: 31 July 2012, 05:31:47 PM by Rainy_Turtloid »

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #10 on: 31 July 2012, 06:43:45 PM »
Oh, and something else: people's parents argue all the time. People have their own problems. Everyone have demons.

You shouldn't let all that hinder your play. Let Minecraft be an out, a portal to another dimension. Get lost in the blocky world that is MC. MC lets you be something you can't be irl!

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 31 July 2012, 06:53:51 PM »
Sorry but at this point I don't really feel sorry for you. I more so feel you are just trying to say wut we all want to hear with maybe a little thought thrown in... I'm pretty sure even when sir was around you acted the same way.

I'm personally tired of hearing about all the trouble you have caused/been involved in. But I have stayed out of it because I didn't think it was fair seeming how I haven't liked you from the very start and wanted a reason to ban you. But like i said I stayed out of it and let someone else deal with it (wasn't around when stuff happened normally anyways).

I hope there is some truth to wut you are saying and you will finally change. It would be nice to not be annoyed by you for awhile, including wut i feel are post on the forums asking for flame wars or attention.

When you get off your temp ban I would suggest keeping it low profile for a little while just to make sure there are no misunderstandings that could result in a perma ban.

Tl:dr I'm not convinced.

Sorry if this doesnt fit the theme of "yay, finally looks like he gets it".

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 31 July 2012, 06:56:08 PM »
Oh, and something else: people's parents argue all the time. People have their own problems. Everyone have demons.

You shouldn't let all that hinder your play. Let Minecraft be an out, a portal to another dimension. Get lost in the blocky world that is MC. MC lets you be something you can't be irl!
Be careful when doing this. It can end up hurting you in the long run. Ie not learning how to deal with things and aways running away from them and other things... But yea lol...

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 31 July 2012, 06:59:37 PM »
Sorry but at this point I don't really feel sorry for you. I more so feel you are just trying to say wut we all want to hear with maybe a little thought thrown in... I'm pretty sure even when sir was around you acted the same way.

I'm personally tired of hearing about all the trouble you have caused/been involved in. But I have stayed out of it because I didn't think it was fair seeming how I haven't liked you from the very start and wanted a reason to ban you. But like i said I stayed out of it and let someone else deal with it (wasn't around when stuff happened normally anyways).

I hope there is some truth to wut you are saying and you will finally change. It would be nice to not be annoyed by you for awhile, including wut i feel are post on the forums asking for flame wars or attention.

When you get off your temp ban I would suggest keeping it low profile for a little while just to make sure there are no misunderstandings that could result in a perma ban.

I will change, and once I changed can we be friends for once?

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 31 July 2012, 07:00:28 PM »

MC isn't weed Kovos.
lol jk Thanks for the advice again.

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 31 July 2012, 07:05:06 PM »

I don't know... It is a hard thing to change wut I dont like about you... You seem like an attention seeking asshole in little kid form... And not the good kind of asshole... Let's work on you not causing any problems and being annoying first... Then I would more likely be willing to think about it....

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 31 July 2012, 07:07:21 PM »

I don't know... It is a hard thing to change wut I dont like about you... You seem like an attention seeking asshole in little kid form... And not the good kind of asshole... Let's work on you not causing any problems and being annoying first... Then I would more likely be willing to think about it....

Prepare to start thinking Dark :)

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #17 on: 31 July 2012, 07:45:43 PM »

MC isn't weed Kovos.
lol jk Thanks for the advice again.

Lol, no. I use videogames to increase my imagination. Then, using said imagination, I take trips to different lands, different times, different everythings. I don't need drugs because I have my brain to take me places no drug could hold a candle to.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 31 July 2012, 08:08:38 PM »
I don't need drugs because I have my brain to take me places no drug could hold a candle to.
Hmm, ever smoked salvia?  ;D

And when under a drug your brain is still the one doing the work.
« Last Edit: 31 July 2012, 08:10:50 PM by airborne101st45 »

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #19 on: 31 July 2012, 08:12:30 PM »
I don't need drugs because I have my brain to take me places no drug could hold a candle to.

I'm just saying I don't need the assistance of a drug to take me on a trip  ;)

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #20 on: 31 July 2012, 08:14:46 PM »

Makes the trip better though.

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 31 July 2012, 08:19:33 PM »

Lmao... Air, are you trying to push drugs on lil kids?

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #22 on: 31 July 2012, 08:28:54 PM »

Lol! I'm not little, but that's besides the point.  :P

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #23 on: 31 July 2012, 08:35:56 PM »

Lol! I'm not little, but that's besides the point.  :P

It's a good thing you never found my cocaine farm >: D

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #24 on: 31 July 2012, 08:39:34 PM »
I don't push drugs, I push food:

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #25 on: 1 August 2012, 08:53:56 AM »

I wouldn't know.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #26 on: 1 August 2012, 08:57:35 AM »

I wouldn't know.

Neither would I, and frankly, I don't care  8)

Offline boylink

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #27 on: 1 August 2012, 11:03:35 AM »
I thought when someone was forum banned they couldn't post :o

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #28 on: 1 August 2012, 11:32:19 AM »
I do not accept your apology. Nothing you listed has not even a HINT of why you tryed to kill me IN A TOWN. Yes, you did apologies to people who you have damaged. But, it does not Change the fact that you did it. And just because you may have felt lonely, you just alienated yourself more by doing the stuff you did. Also, i am not convinced that you can change yourself. Changing that much of yourself is a hard thing to do, And doing it on command is even harder. And to do it because of a game? That isnt much motivation to fuel a change so large. Maybe you can, but i doubt it. This is not a post to get you down (can you go any further under?) this is a post just to express my doubts. I hope you can, but, in my eyes, its very unlikely.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #29 on: 1 August 2012, 11:43:55 AM »
I do not accept your apology. Nothing you listed has not even a HINT of why you tryed to kill me IN A TOWN. Yes, you did apologies to people who you have damaged. But, it does not Change the fact that you did it. And just because you may have felt lonely, you just alienated yourself more by doing the stuff you did. Also, i am not convinced that you can change yourself. Changing that much of yourself is a hard thing to do, And doing it on command is even harder. And to do it because of a game? That isnt much motivation to fuel a change so large. Maybe you can, but i doubt it. This is not a post to get you down (can you go any further under?) this is a post just to express my doubts. I hope you can, but, in my eyes, its very unlikely.

Prepare to be proven wrong. I will change for the sake of me being able to play  and Sir along with QuintinHan99.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #30 on: 1 August 2012, 11:45:22 AM »
I thought when someone was forum banned they couldn't post :o

They can only post in topics they made in this forum or in ban appeals.