Author Topic: Cobalt_Erebus - Griefing Report  (Read 2501 times)

Offline Scrooge (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Cobalt_Erebus - Griefing Report
« on: 25 December 2015, 01:53:22 AM »
Hiya everyone!

Before I get into this thread, I'd just like to say that usually I'm not the type to do this sort of thing. Minecraft is simply a game, and generally, it doesn't warrant any serious attention. Not to mention, it's Christmas. Goodwill towards all men and all that jazz.
That being said, I feel like if I don't take a stand, this will continue, and I need to let the current, and possible offender(s) know that this action will not be tolerated. I do not want to be part of the crime by being the voiceless victim.

The below image is the absence of the redstone block essential for the clock function of my farm. As seen via the /lb toolblock command, it was destroyed by Cobalt_Erebus. I wouldn't think much of it otherwise, but it is extremely discomforting to know that any blocks or builds of mine could be obliterated. This should be warning enough that this player is a menace.

http://i.imgur.com/lXhQI80.png?1

However, my discomfort and fears were amplified more when I found that my enderchest had been destroyed as well, again by Cobalt_Erebus.  It was not easy to make an enderchest, as they are quite expensive. Many of my valuable items were also in my enderchest, making obtaining them of the utmost inconvenience to get back if I were to need them. This, in addition to the redstone block, I couldn't stand for, hence why I took to this forum.

http://i.imgur.com/hSJOw0T.png?1

I only request your best judgement on this matter. All that I have worked for is at stake in this area, and I do not want to openly invite people to just take what they crave from me. I'm working on several projects in the area which I'm investing and pouring surpluses of time and effort into. Please don't let it and my livelihood in this server go down the drain in vain.

I thank you for your time on the matter. Additionally, I hope you have a superb holiday season filled with all your friends and family (and food!).
- Scroogles

Offline Scrooge (OP)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
Re: Cobalt_Erebus - Griefing Report
« Reply #1 on: 25 December 2015, 02:06:31 AM »
Sorry I didn't provide this earlier.

Accused player(s): Cobalt_Erebus
Accused of: Griefing/Stealing Blocks
Player(s) effected: Scroogles (OP)
Time occurred: Dec 22nd ~4 pm and Dec 24th ~5 pm Central Time
Co-ordinates: Not Safe to Provide
Brief summary of what happened: See Above

Thank you again!

Offline Scrooge (OP)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 December 2015, 02:13:52 AM »
UPDATE:

Cobalt_Erebus also destroyed a set of of the cocoa bean farm I had planted. I had another column three high, but they obliterated that as well.

http://imgur.com/OtiJg7h

I'm wondering what else they took that I haven't found out yet.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 December 2015, 12:12:09 PM »
Hi, have you asked staff about village protection? It is only $5000 and only the people you add can break or place blocks, plus other benefits. As for the stuff you lost, please ask a staff member in-game to replace it, just link them to this thread and they should replace the items. Also ask online staff to protect your village, due to the grief, you can get it for free ;), just link the staff member helping you to this thread.

Offline Scrooge (OP)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 25 December 2015, 02:17:40 PM »
Awesome, I'll contact them as soon as I get back from a trip I'm taking.
Thank you so much!

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 December 2015, 05:00:05 PM »
Awesome, I'll contact them as soon as I get back from a trip I'm taking.
Thank you so much!
:D