Author Topic: Staff abuse = Livid dies  (Read 6410 times)

Lividup64

Staff abuse = Livid dies
« on: 24 January 2016, 06:36:06 PM »
Accused player(s): BLUEJACKET333
Accused of: Illegally killing me
Player(s) effected: LividUp64
Time occurred: Around 23.00 or slightly earlier GMT

Blue built an illegal death trap in Bless's village. The trap was a redstone trap which made you fall to your death into the void as he broke a bedrock block. I couldn't get out of there; it was impossible. The thing was meant to be gone a long time ago, when Octo came to check on it. I asked Blue to come and speak to me but he was being so arrogant and refusing to give back my things and refusing to apologise. He also says me dying is my fault even though the trap had no warning so I could not have possibly known it was a trap. It would be ideal that he was punished as I am sick of his abuse and favouritism. No wonder he built the fucking thing in Bless's village.

This type of trap is completely unacceptable and staff abuse. I would be very upset with this case if it were turned down and dismissed even though the abuse is real.

What I lost:

iamond leggings - Protection IV Thorns III Unb. III

Helmet - Prot 4 Unbreaking 3 aqua 1 respt 3

Boots - Feather 3 Unbreking 3 prot 4 depth 3

OP Sword - Livid's Grandma

OP Bow - Mongol Bow

20 tier III stp's

Highest Tier Jetpack

4*144 = Steak price

Two stacks of torches

24 xp

Lividup64

Re: Staff abuse = Livid dies
« Reply #1 on: 24 January 2016, 06:45:44 PM »
He's also acting in the cockiest way like he is in no way in the wrong:

Offline Shensley

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 24 January 2016, 06:51:22 PM »
I think livid should get his gear back. Blue broke bedrock which other players can't do, so i think this is a unfair death trap. Also blue doesn't really have to have such a bitchy attitude about it.

Quote from: PengBunny
link=topic=212.msg32741#msg32741 date=1421280717
they dont let fags become admin

Offline BlessalleAimer

• Member of Parliament
  • Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
  • Im a sheep, and i like ducks.
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 24 January 2016, 07:03:29 PM »
Okay so I understand why Livid is unhappy about this, and I totally get it, but, Livid didn't have a good attitude either, and also Blue wasn't the only one who contributed towards this trap. I think Livid should go at this more kindly, because, Blue would have taken it seriously if so.

Lividup64

« Reply #4 on: 24 January 2016, 07:05:50 PM »
Blue refused to see me saying "ill come when I feel like it" and blue is the one who made the trap, others only added signs. And blue wouldn't had taken it seriously, he refused to apologise so mamy times

Offline Shensley

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 24 January 2016, 07:09:36 PM »
Things like this are annoying, people shouldn't have to report staff for this. If staff thought about what they were doing before they did it no one would need to report. I mean really, who thinks its ok to make break bedrock for a deathtrap... You could have put lava or just made it a long fall, but no you had to open the void.

Quote from: PengBunny
link=topic=212.msg32741#msg32741 date=1421280717
they dont let fags become admin

Offline BlessalleAimer

• Member of Parliament
  • Brand New Poster
  • Im a sheep, and i like ducks.
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 24 January 2016, 07:10:56 PM »
Well you did go at him like "Blue, stuff, now" Maybe go at it like "Hey blue can I have my stuff" Kindly, and also there is no favoritism at all in this. you just cant be kind to him at all.... Also I think Livid should get his stuff back IF he goes to blue KINDLY! Because I wouldn't be happy either...

Lividup64

« Reply #7 on: 24 January 2016, 07:13:03 PM »
I was harsh after he refused to apologise a few times. Stop taking things out of context sweetie and unless you have anything useful to add you can get out of my report.

Lividup64

« Reply #8 on: 25 January 2016, 02:05:27 AM »
It's also worth mentioning that death traps are illegal in villages. That is a main reason for Pixelsavior's ban. Blue is clearly  also not educated on the rules as he said I had no business in Bless' village even though I was tpd there. He also threatened to remove me from there if I went there again. He is an incredibly biased staff as he believes that all his friends are somehow mu 'enemies,' which is what he called them.  I would like to see this death machine gone please. Plus, the building of it is favouritism as I can 100% guarantee that he would not build it for anyone else but his friends.

It would be ideal for me to get my stuff back and the death machine removed please. Also Blue is clearly not educated on the rules and he needs to be. He also needs to stop giving special treatment which really can't be denied any further.

EnderEssence

« Reply #9 on: 25 January 2016, 02:19:06 AM »
He also needs to stop giving special treatment which really can't be denied any further.

Wait, wait, wait, let me get this straight. Bless gets to have a deathtrap down to the void in her village from Blue, Livid gets to have a Knockback 10 stick from Peng, and Die gets to have a rabbit spawner from Octo, but I can't have a f***in invincible chicken as a puck for an ice hockey stadium?

http://i.imgur.com/1Z1hONQ.png

Ako's edit:

Note: Please post in active Report/Grievance threads constructively in a worthwhile manner as long as the threads are still unresolved. Intervening in active unresolved reports/grievances with irrelevant posts that are not important to the thread may result in an immediate forum temporary ban or warning. Please, though, post useful information, observations, and interpretations if they add to the thread. While this board will not be as strict as the Ban Appeals board in enforcing these guidelines, please follow them to help staff and fellow players.
« Last Edit: 25 January 2016, 06:08:37 PM by Akomine »

Lividup64

« Reply #10 on: 25 January 2016, 02:41:58 AM »
He also needs to stop giving special treatment which really can't be denied any further.

Wait, wait, wait, let me get this straight. Bless gets to have a deathtrap down to the void in her village from Blue, Livid gets to have a Knockback 10 stick from Peng, and Die gets to have a rabbit spawner from Octo, but I can't have a f***in invincible chicken as a puck for an ice hockey stadium?

Die gave her stick away and Octo took mine.

EnderEssence

« Reply #11 on: 25 January 2016, 03:02:46 AM »
Die had one too? -_-

That still leaves the rabbit spawner and the free death trap.

My case stands.

Ako's edit:

Note: Please post in active Report/Grievance threads constructively in a worthwhile manner as long as the threads are still unresolved. Intervening in active unresolved reports/grievances with irrelevant posts that are not important to the thread may result in an immediate forum temporary ban or warning. Please, though, post useful information, observations, and interpretations if they add to the thread. While this board will not be as strict as the Ban Appeals board in enforcing these guidelines, please follow them to help staff and fellow players.
« Last Edit: 25 January 2016, 06:08:58 PM by Akomine »

Offline BLUEJACKET333

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • "Back off Blaky"
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 25 January 2016, 08:56:52 AM »
I personally do admit that my additude was very off comming on, two of my relatives had just died in a car crash that day s nd i sorta took out most my anger on livid lol, my bad on that. As for the rest we can discuss later
dat moment When your white but ur stuck in black body...

Lividup64

« Reply #13 on: 25 January 2016, 12:45:30 PM »
I personally do admit that my attitude was very off coming on, two of my relatives had just died in a car crash that day and I sort of took out most my anger on Livid, lol, my bad on that. As for the rest, we can discuss later.

Oh I'm so sorry. ;-; Sorry for lashing out at you in the end, I didn't know you had such a harsh day. Please forgive me.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 25 January 2016, 01:02:33 PM »
Staff can reward players with gifts in exchange of sexual favours such as touching my dingle.

Offline BLUEJACKET333

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • "Back off Blaky"
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 25 January 2016, 05:02:52 PM »
Its fine, I really shoulda thought things through before I came on, I was honestly just looking for distraction and when u called for me I lost it and my resolve for anything simply broke. I will be replacing your things as your list requested and I will be getting rid of the trap as well.
dat moment When your white but ur stuck in black body...

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 25 January 2016, 06:09:45 PM »
Ender, you have intervened in this report with posts that are irrelevant to the situation.

This is your warning.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air