Author Topic: Die (Kylie) and her posse  (Read 12007 times)

Offline Ziggeh2 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Die (Kylie) and her posse
« on: 19 February 2016, 11:57:00 PM »
Hi, I'm Zig

Lately, Die (KylieJennerFR) and her little group of "friends" (ryanrossismyson, Shensley, and a few others who either A) Will comment in this post, or B) will be mentioned by me later) constantly harass and "insult" me by calling me some... honestly pretty rude things. I'm not creating this because I'm "hurt", but mostly because I can't enjoy this server (which has been my very first server ever, and obviously can't get enough of it) without my chat being exploded by "insults" and lies. I stopped talking, and for 5 minutes and 41 seconds STRAIGHT, they continued to try and argue with me, even though I didn't even say a word. Many people have been complaining about them also.

Here are a few screenshots. (Keep in mind... a FEW. I could have half of my computer storage filled with these screenshots, if I actually would've taken them.)

These two are the screenshots I took of them trying to offend me. (Yes, I tried too say some offensive things too, but it really isn't as bad as what they are saying. Not saying I should have said it, but that's just who I am.)

http://imgur.com/t80MpjU

http://imgur.com/CuXTBnz

And this last one is a picture of ryanrossismyson, once again, flooding chat with lies. (This isn't the first time he's done this.)

http://imgur.com/39orl7Q

I hope staff will do something about this problem. I also know that their little group will start posting in this forum with more insults, or comments trying to sway your opinion. Do not judge on your opinion, but on the case at hand. This is very annoying to many VC players, and has scared new players away.

Thank you.

Offline Shensley

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
Re: Die (Kylie) and her posse
« Reply #1 on: 20 February 2016, 12:02:43 AM »
You can always do /ignore...

Quote from: PengBunny
link=topic=212.msg32741#msg32741 date=1421280717
they dont let fags become admin

Offline Ziggeh2 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 20 February 2016, 12:05:44 AM »
You can always do /ignore...

Yet, you were there when Die went onto the VC chat, and had to "diss" me that way, because I had already /ignore'd her?

Is that what your saying?

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 20 February 2016, 12:07:20 AM »
I see what you're saying. Maybe staff can do a /ip ignore or something like that. But there is also something in settings to turn off your chat completely if everyone is being rude.

Offline Ziggeh2 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 20 February 2016, 12:10:29 AM »
I see what you're saying. Maybe staff can do a /ip ignore or something like that. But there is also something in settings to turn off your chat completely if everyone is being rude.

I'm not going to tune everyone else who is my friend and/or business partners just because someone wants to use petty insults against me.

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 20 February 2016, 12:19:13 AM »
On VC and in real life all people aren't nice, you need to learn to deal with people that say mean things. Because if you get mad over someone calling you a "Bitch" or things like that. I have to tell you buddy things aren't going to go good in life. and in real life there are No staff to protect you, You need to take care of shit like this on your own.

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 20 February 2016, 12:20:01 AM »
Hi, I'm Zig

Lately, Die (KylieJennerFR) and her little group of "friends" (ryanrossismyson, Shensley, and a few others who either A) Will comment in this post, or B) will be mentioned by me later) constantly harass and "insult" me by calling me some... honestly pretty rude things. I'm not creating this because I'm "hurt", but mostly because I can't enjoy this server (which has been my very first server ever, and obviously can't get enough of it) without my chat being exploded by "insults" and lies. I stopped talking, and for 5 minutes and 41 seconds STRAIGHT, they continued to try and argue with me, even though I didn't even say a word. Many people have been complaining about them also.

Here are a few screenshots. (Keep in mind... a FEW. I could have half of my computer storage filled with these screenshots, if I actually would've taken them.)

These two are the screenshots I took of them trying to offend me. (Yes, I tried too say some offensive things too, but it really isn't as bad as what they are saying. Not saying I should have said it, but that's just who I am.)

And this last one is a picture of ryanrossismyson, once again, flooding chat with lies. (This isn't the first time he's done this.)

I hope staff will do something about this problem. I also know that their little group will start posting in this forum with more insults, or comments trying to sway your opinion. Do not judge on your opinion, but on the case at hand. This is very annoying to many VC players, and has scared new players away.

Thank you.

I've honestly had enough of you. Your ideas are sexist, homophobic, uneducated and you absolutely think that their ideas are right. I don't even need to take screenshots because my "posse" is educated unlike your "posse", who have observed you and know your true nature. I've had enough of you being cocky and then trying to act victimised even though you put yourself in the positions you've been placed in. For example, you say that we insult and harass you but whenever it's time for you to counterargue my "posse" or I, you start swaying off topic (hmm, like you saying we are in your report?). Then, apparently we're the ones flooding chat when you say "xD HAHAHAHAH XD XD XD" in every one of your sentences thereforth. First off, that just destroys your point because you're not serious. Then you try to ignore your previous comments and find detours to say other unlogical information. Honestly, I think you are pretty "hurt" because you could've ignored @ryanrossismyson even though she's a lot smarter than you. Backtracking to how you act like a hypocrite... you said that insulting someone or calling them retarded is bad, yet you called my eyes (on my skin, in-game) retarded. I honestly don't understand your point on how we're harassing you, but you got yourself into this. Now it's your time to either notice your mistakes from society, or change up. I'm done talking even though I could type a 5-page essay on how your thoughts are flawed and how this thread is a waste of time (hmm, how stupid of me to even write this), unless if this is one of your "pranks" that you and @wesos19 apparently are addicted to and wonder why you might not have many people in your "posse".

On a last note, while I was writing this you posted about insults.. I don't see any insults pertaining to yourself, just your psychological ideas which is the main reason you reported us... it all ties in.

Take care  ;)

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 20 February 2016, 01:20:50 AM »
@luisc99
we really need an irc ignore command

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 20 February 2016, 02:40:55 AM »
I'll take a look tonight when I get home

Lividup64

« Reply #9 on: 20 February 2016, 06:36:59 AM »
Well, if you said mean things back, as in your report you 'attempted to say some rude things,' that makes you just as bad as them, so I don't know why you feel the need to make a report in that case.

Lividup64

« Reply #10 on: 20 February 2016, 06:40:35 AM »
Well, if you said mean things back, as in your report you 'attempted to say some rude things,' that makes you just as bad as them, so I don't know why you feel the need to make a report in that case.

Additionally, you mentioned that it's your nature to respond negatively. Perhaps if you did not respond they would tire from attempting to get a reaction out of you?

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 20 February 2016, 04:59:19 PM »
This is not the first time I've heard of people /ignoring Die and for her to bypass it by continuing to harass them over IRC.

Die, if so many people feel the need to /ignore you and if Luis seriously has to make it possible to block communications via IRC so you'll leave people alone you need to reevaluate your behavior. I am sick and tired of this.

Lividup64

« Reply #12 on: 20 February 2016, 05:39:33 PM »
This is not the first time I've heard of people /ignoring Die and for her to bypass it by continuing to harass them over IRC.

Die, if so many people feel the need to /ignore you and if Luis seriously has to make it possible to block communications via IRC so you'll leave people alone you need to reevaluate your behavior. I am sick and tired of this.

Pardon me, but what is that burrito signature?

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 20 February 2016, 05:51:32 PM »

I went onto IRC because Zig was being a dick and harassing my friends, so I felt the need to put him in his place. You can even check the logs because he was the one provoking and instigating my friends, which lead to everyone getting mad at him.

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 20 February 2016, 07:09:25 PM »
can you kids just behave

ty
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 20 February 2016, 07:20:09 PM »
I don't know but I like it a lot. I think in the original he tosses a bible.

Die, the mature thing to do is /ignore and move on. Maybe in this instance the person was being rude to you but more often than not you were rude and people try to /ignore you.
Either way, stop bypassing it.

Offline gerrit70

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 9
  • U all succ
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 22 February 2016, 06:12:49 PM »
Hi, I'm Zig

Thank you.

I've honestly had enough of you. Your ideas are sexist, homophobic, uneducated and you absolutely think that their ideas are right. I don't even need to take screenshots because my "posse" is educated unlike your "posse", who have observed you and know your true nature. I've had enough of you being cocky and then trying to act victimised even though you put yourself in the positions you've been placed in. For example, you say that we insult and harass you but whenever it's time for you to counterargue my "posse" or I, you start swaying off topic (hmm, like you saying we are in your report?). Then, apparently we're the ones flooding chat when you say "xD HAHAHAHAH XD XD XD" in every one of your sentences thereforth. First off, that just destroys your point because you're not serious. Then you try to ignore your previous comments and find detours to say other unlogical information. Honestly, I think you are pretty "hurt" because you could've ignored @ryanrossismyson even though she's a lot smarter than you. Backtracking to how you act like a hypocrite... you said that insulting someone or calling them retarded is bad, yet you called my eyes (on my skin, in-game) retarded. I honestly don't understand your point on how we're harassing you, but you got yourself into this. Now it's your time to either notice your mistakes from society, or change up. I'm done talking even though I could type a 5-page essay on how your thoughts are flawed and how this thread is a waste of time (hmm, how stupid of me to even write this), unless if this is one of your "pranks" that you and @wesos19 apparently are addicted to and wonder why you might not have many people in your "posse".

On a last note, while I was writing this you posted about insults.. I don't see any insults pertaining to yourself, just your psychological ideas which is the main reason you reported us... it all ties in.

Take care  ;)

Die, first off harrassing someone because of what they believe in is extremely rude and could prompt someone to respond harshly. Second you have no evidence at all to back any of your claims. "Your ideas are sexist, homophobic, uneducated" <- An opinion, not a fact.  you also admit to harrasing him multiple times, which is absolutely sickening and really not OK at all considering he cannot play the game because of you and your cronies.

About the skin comments, do not put out what you cant handle. You have called me a retarded chicken and turkey and more recently subtly dropping comments about my new skin.

BTW: Cyber bullying carries a very heavy sentence.

At present, no federal law directly addresses bullying. In some cases, bullying overlaps with discriminatory harassment which is covered under federal civil rights laws enforced by the U.S. Department of Education (ED) and the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ). No matter what label is used (e.g., bullying, hazing, teasing), schools are obligated by these laws to address conduct that is:

Severe, pervasive or persistent ( What you are doing falls under this category, Because of the deleterious effects of cyberbullying, legislatures in most states have enacted laws to prohibit it. States that have not passed laws directly targeting cyberbullying have enacted laws prohibiting electronic harassment.)

Law Dictionary: Punishment For Cyberbullying
Creates a hostile environment at school. That is, it is sufficiently serious that it interferes with or limits a student’s ability to participate in or benefit from the services, activities, or opportunities offered by a school
Based on a student’s race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or religion

Sources: http://www.stopbullying.gov/laws/federal/
http://thelawdictionary.org/article/punishment-for-cyberbullying/
Guh

I'm a huge faggot and I love sucking airs cock.

It is abysmal that any one person would take try to limit the happiness that Gerrit70 has brought to this dull place.

Free Gerrit70 from his chains!

holy fuck gerrit you're autistic.

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 22 February 2016, 07:12:37 PM »
Hi, I'm Zig

Thank you.

Take care  ;)

Die, first off harrassing someone because of what they believe in is extremely rude and could prompt someone to respond harshly. Second you have no evidence at all to back any of your claims. "Your ideas are sexist, homophobic, uneducated" <- An opinion, not a fact.  you also admit to harrasing him multiple times, which is absolutely sickening and really not OK at all considering he cannot play the game because of you and your cronies.

About the skin comments, do not put out what you cant handle. You have called me a retarded chicken and turkey and more recently subtly dropping comments about my new skin.

At present, no federal law directly addresses bullying. In some cases, bullying overlaps with discriminatory harassment which is covered under federal civil rights laws enforced by the U.S. Department of Education (ED) and the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ). No matter what label is used (e.g., bullying, hazing, teasing), schools are obligated by these laws to address conduct that is:

Severe, pervasive or persistent ( What you are doing falls under this category, Because of the deleterious effects of cyberbullying, legislatures in most states have enacted laws to prohibit it. States that have not passed laws directly targeting cyberbullying have enacted laws prohibiting electronic harassment.)

Creates a hostile environment at school. That is, it is sufficiently serious that it interferes with or limits a student’s ability to participate in or benefit from the services, activities, or opportunities offered by a school

can you kids just behave

ty
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 23 February 2016, 10:29:14 PM »
Hi, I'm Zig

Thank you.

Take care  ;)

Stop trying to act so smart, nobody sees your point, @gerrit70 ... first Newsela, now this shit?

What a waste of a minute just replying to you even though you shouldn't be here, like you haven't posted in reports before.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 23 February 2016, 11:22:51 PM »
I'm going to comment on this, just to clear up some things. I do not want to comment on this, but fuck me, somebody should. I guess.

Die, first off harrassing someone because of what they believe in is extremely rude and could prompt someone to respond harshly.

Please show me evidence that Die harassed or bullied someone because of what they believe in. I haven't seen any yet.

Second you have no evidence at all to back any of your claims. "Your ideas are sexist, homophobic, uneducated" <- An opinion, not a fact.

I have evidence of the homophobic claim, and in this case, share Die's opinion on that. I don't really care to provide this evidence, because holy shit, I don't care.

you also admit to harrasing him multiple times, which is absolutely sickening and really not OK at all considering he cannot play the game because of you and your cronies.

Do you have evidence of this admission?

Cyberbullying is a stupid term invented by an ignorant reactionary fear-mongering clueless media establishment, why can't we all just say bullying? Whether it takes place online or offline, bullying is bullying. Heated discussions in a game are not bullying.

Anyways:
Regardless of federal law, VillageCraft does not allow bullying, so please if somebody has actual evidence, POST THE EVIDENCE. I'm more than willing to take it seriously.

For whatever it's worth, many states have (cyber)bullying laws. Annoyingly, I happen to know this from the cjm721 days. Nothing I've seen in this thread even remotely comes close to meeting the definition.

If somebody has a serious bullying claim, evidence or no evidence, feel free to message staff privately, we will take it seriously.

Lividup64

« Reply #20 on: 24 February 2016, 01:01:44 PM »
What constitutes as bullying on VC?

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile

Offline gerrit70

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 9
  • U all succ
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 24 February 2016, 03:20:36 PM »
I'm going to comment on this, just to clear up some things. I do not want to comment on this, but fuck me, somebody should. I guess.

Die, first off harrassing someone because of what they believe in is extremely rude and could prompt someone to respond harshly.

Please show me evidence that Die harassed or bullied someone because of what they believe in. I haven't seen any yet.

Sorry I stated that wrong, Believe in may have not been the right word choice. I personally classify being homophobic as a belief but thats probably just me.

Second you have no evidence at all to back any of your claims. "Your ideas are sexist, homophobic, uneducated" <- An opinion, not a fact.

I have evidence of the homophobic claim, and in this case, share Die's opinion on that. I don't really care to provide this evidence, because holy shit, I don't care.

you also admit to harrasing him multiple times, which is absolutely sickening and really not OK at all considering he cannot play the game because of you and your cronies.

Do you have evidence of this admission? " harassing you, but you got yourself into this." This section shows that she does admit to harrassing  him, although this may not be the strongest evidence I think it shows something.

Cyberbullying is a stupid term invented by an ignorant reactionary fear-mongering clueless media establishment, why can't we all just say bullying? Whether it takes place online or offline, bullying is bullying. Heated discussions in a game are not bullying.

Anyways:
Regardless of federal law, VillageCraft does not allow bullying, so please if somebody has actual evidence, POST THE EVIDENCE. I'm more than willing to take it seriously.

For whatever it's worth, many states have (cyber)bullying laws. Annoyingly, I happen to know this from the cjm721 days. Nothing I've seen in this thread even remotely comes close to meeting the definition.

If somebody has a serious bullying claim, evidence or no evidence, feel free to message staff privately, we will take it seriously.

And you destroyed all of the other arguments so I'll be leaving this thread. Since I probably should not have gotten involved anyway. I also want to apologize to the time I've wasted and the Incorrect claims I made, I tend to get pretty passionate when I see something that appears  to be bullying or something of that sort without doing research.
Guh

I'm a huge faggot and I love sucking airs cock.

It is abysmal that any one person would take try to limit the happiness that Gerrit70 has brought to this dull place.

Free Gerrit70 from his chains!

holy fuck gerrit you're autistic.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #23 on: 24 February 2016, 04:07:33 PM »
hey gerrit, i know i replied to what you wrote, but i was replying more to this thread in general, not you really. cheers

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #24 on: 24 February 2016, 04:59:36 PM »
Just a side comment, aimed at gerrit, who's very salty right now. Stop going after me for every single thing, @gerrit70 . Seriously. I don't know what you have against me but just go away.

Posted from the googledocs :
 1. Freedom of Speech   
Allowed   
Free Speech, Expression, Art, Thoughts, Beliefs, Criticism, Ideas   "- Freedom to express yourself without fear or threat of punishment.
- Includes the freedom to remain silent.
- Does not include harassment/bullying (see #2)." We refuse to censor, and we will not comply with any requests to censor. Nobody has the right to tell anyone else what they can and can't say.

Harassment / Bullying   
Not Allowed   
Harassment, Bullying, Cyber-Bullying, Cyber-Harassment   
"- Malicious non-consensual intimidation, coercion, or aggression with real life significance.

- Does not include in-game only actions. Must be related to real life to meet the definition.
- Please use in-game commands such as /ignore to avoid in-game malicious players if you feel they are bothering you. If they use real life threats to bully, contact Staff immediately."      
"In extreme cases, we may choose to contact guardians, schools, or police. This is rare, but we've done it before.

Otherwise, ignore them! /ignore [name]"

EnderEssence

« Reply #25 on: 25 February 2016, 09:55:05 PM »
I've read this entire thing, and I feel like it is an appropriate time to butt in. These back-and-forth arguments are getting nowhere, and pretty much all of the arguments (arguments, mind you, not responses, as in Shen, Livid, and the Staff) are stupid and a complete waste of time.

@Die_Endermen, @Ziggeh2, and @gerrit70, will you all please stop acting like incoherent eight year old children and just enjoy the server? Just /ignore and it's the end of it. You do realize you're arguing about something that happened in a stupid game that should be enjoyed rather than ruined for all of those playing, right? For your own sakes, please grow up, move on, and stop being whiny little kids. Die, apologize to Ziggeh and Gerrit for being stupid. Ziggeh and Gerrit, you apologize to Die for being stupid. Everyone was in the wrong, and this is the only true way to end this absolutely ridiculous squabble.

@Akomine, I applaud your carcinogen-containment skills. Just curious, may I ask something?

Just a side comment, aimed at gerrit, who's very salty right now. Stop going after me for every single thing, @gerrit70 . Seriously. I don't know what you have against me but just go away.

Posted from the googledocs :
Harassment / Bullying   
Not Allowed   
Harassment, Bullying, Cyber-Bullying, Cyber-Harassment   
"- Malicious non-consensual intimidation, coercion, or aggression with real life significance.

- Does not include in-game only actions. Must be related to real life to meet the definition.
- Please use in-game commands such as /ignore to avoid in-game malicious players if you feel they are bothering you. If they use real life threats to bully, contact Staff immediately."      
"In extreme cases, we may choose to contact guardians, schools, or police. This is rare, but we've done it before.

May I ask how long ago such a thing happened and how it played out?

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #26 on: 25 February 2016, 10:14:20 PM »

May I ask how long ago such a thing happened and how it played out?

A long time ago, and I sortof forget, I wasn't very involved in it myself.

I'm actually going to remove that line, too many people are asking me and it isn't all that relevant to bring it up there.

Offline sophsparks

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #27 on: 1 April 2016, 10:12:59 PM »
hi so recently i asked for a stand at the market. while i stare at the other HUGE stands i realize, because i have a habit of not using things a few times, that because of two times she gives me A TINY STAND THAT IS 2 X 1 WHEN THE OTHERS ARE 4 X 4!!!!!! then since i ask she thretans if i say anything abut that one more time, she will kick me out of the town. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
[/color]