Author Topic: Gods Plugin - A Continuation of the Important Changes Thread - 7 Gods  (Read 10157 times)

Offline Pupdude (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 0
  • I'm Sexy and I Know It!
    • View profile
I wish we really didn't have to do this, but we could make the 7 gods of Viridian City (I think.  I don't remember anymore, because my computer sucks! DX) be our gods:

Aida, God of Fire
Flash, God of Water
Dakeeper, God of Air (and Farts <.<)
Blast, God of Earth
Airborne, God of Metal
Pupdude, God of Ether/Void
Tekman, God of Hell/Torture/The Nether
*Rainy, God of Turtles

*Depends on if you consider him to be a valid "god" and if he is permanently banned or not.  He said he was permabanned by admins.

This is just a suggestion, and we could add a fake tutorial god (Bob, God of Tutorials) for the purpose of learning about the plugin, but hopefully finding a way to make it so Bob can't be worshiped.

Edit: No longer being debated on.  Debating on moved post below.

Yeah, I read some of the other threads about the gods changes.

I still think there needs to be gods that actually work separate from each other.  Because AFAIK, the current gods are like the Eight Divines/Nine Divines/Greek Pantheon/Roman Pantheon.  They all just rule over an element.  No separate ideologies.

Maybe the selectable gods could be the Daedric Princes (and Princesses ).

There's got to be a plugin for that.  (There's got to be an app for that)

*Searches the Internets*
« Last Edit: 2 August 2012, 08:03:36 PM by Pupdude »

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
Temp-banned with next punishment will be a perma-ban.

its nice you added me lol :p

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
No, Airborne has to be the god of farts, because he eats a lot of tacos. That's all mexicans eat, you know.

Offline boylink

• Cheese
    • View profile
Then everyone is going to ask to have a god they want

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
I dunno, I rather liked the system we had, I don't think there was anything wrong with it. And Luna was gathering quite a following. :P

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
No, Airborne has to be the god of farts, because he eats a lot of tacos. That's all mexicans eat, you know.

xD so true. I should also be the god of salmonella o.0

and luna was only because she sounded hot.

Offline Pupdude (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
Removed:  Merged with first post
« Last Edit: 2 August 2012, 08:04:10 PM by Pupdude »

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
I don't like how you attached players to those gods and I wasn't one either... But no.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
I don't like how you attached players to those gods and I wasn't one either... But no.

ok lets add you then

DarkenAngel: God Of DarkenAngel

better? lol

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Yea, but I don't think we should have the plug in... Just seemed like a problem... I did like being a god tho lol...
« Last Edit: 2 August 2012, 08:43:58 PM by DarkenedAngel »

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
Re: Gods Plugin - A Continuation of the Important Changes Thread - 7 Gods
« Reply #10 on: 2 August 2012, 07:03:21 PM »
Yea, but I don't think we should have the plug in... Just seemed like a problem... I did like being a god tho lol...

lol so Did I but I also don't like the plugin, it gave the priest to much power. It also was started alot of shitty arguments between players (myself included)

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #11 on: 2 August 2012, 07:06:44 PM »

lol so Did I but I also don't like the plugin, it gave the priest to much power. It also was started alot of shitty arguments between players (myself included)

and a few griefs  ;)

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 2 August 2012, 07:09:59 PM »

and a few griefs  ;)

Hey hey hey I said myself included ;)

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 2 August 2012, 07:35:24 PM »
The Gods plugin has it's benefits, but with the limited abilities of the plugin to control priesthood and linear benefits with little incentive to proceed past the highest level of power necessary to provide diamond equipment, the plugin quickly becomes a bore, since all you can really do is raise the required power level for diamond.

If this plugin was more extensive, with abilities to exact holy wars against other religions, more varied uses of powers, possibly more priests or more ranks of priest chosen by the god or by the high priest, etc. it would be more interesting. The dynamic functions it contains are functionally broken at best, and downright stupid at worst (really, Luna? I kill 8 spiders like you ask and you don't even register them as killed?), making the whole plugin nothing more than a waste of server resources, in my opinion.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 2 August 2012, 07:36:51 PM »
The Gods plugin has it's benefits, but with the limited abilities of the plugin to control priesthood and linear benefits with little incentive to proceed past the highest level of power necessary to provide diamond equipment, the plugin quickly becomes a bore, since all you can really do is raise the required power level for diamond.

If this plugin was more extensive, with abilities to exact holy wars against other religions, more varied uses of powers, possibly more priests or more ranks of priest chosen by the god or by the high priest, etc. it would be more interesting. The dynamic functions it contains are functionally broken at best, and downright stupid at worst (really, Luna? I kill 8 spiders like you ask and you don't even register them as killed?), making the whole plugin nothing more than a waste of server resources, in my opinion.

QFT

Offline Pupdude (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 2 August 2012, 08:00:50 PM »
Has no one even noticed my second post?

Fine I will modify the first post.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 3 August 2012, 02:16:52 AM »
I don't see the point of this post. Gods plugin was removed like a week (or more) ago.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 3 August 2012, 02:22:36 AM »
I don't see the point of this post. Gods plugin was removed like a week (or more) ago.

I remember Ako saying it was only temporary or something of that nature, in a chat with him. I was under the impression it was going to be re-added once some rules could be pinned down about how the gods would work and stuff like that.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 3 August 2012, 11:12:21 AM »

I remember Ako saying it was only temporary or something of that nature, in a chat with him. I was under the impression it was going to be re-added once some rules could be pinned down about how the gods would work and stuff like that.

He said he was gonna find another fun plugin to replace it.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 3 August 2012, 01:08:56 PM »

I said all of that  >:(

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #20 on: 3 August 2012, 01:23:49 PM »

once again I confused you too. You both have a tye and have red names also you both have reddish skins.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 3 August 2012, 03:40:23 PM »

Once again, another instance of mexicans doing the hard work that white people get credit for.

OH LAWD THE RACISM

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 3 August 2012, 04:04:45 PM »

Once again, another instance of mexicans doing the hard work that white people get credit for.

OH LAWD THE RACISM

lol