Author Topic: shen  (Read 1948 times)

Offline sophsparks (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
shen
« on: 14 April 2016, 08:15:34 PM »
shen has been incredibly rude and dis respectful to me, and I know, a lot of other people. He has not only greifed my horse and killed other peoples horses, he has been racist and anti-sametic. He gives kyro a hard time because irl he is black. I find this not okay because just because someone has a different skin color, doesn't mean they are bad people. He also was being very  stereo-typical and saying all jews killed palestanians. He decided to have me tp to him, and then killed me because I was jewish.
        we need this to stop. post your screenshots of actions like this and say what you think we should do

NOTE*SHEN IF UR READING THIS DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT SAYING STFU. YOU STFU OK

EnderEssence

Re: shen
« Reply #1 on: 14 April 2016, 08:48:43 PM »
shen has been incredibly rude and dis respectful to me, and I know, a lot of other people. He has not only greifed my horse and killed other peoples horses, he has been racist and anti-sametic. He gives kyro a hard time because irl he is black. I find this not okay because just because someone has a different skin color, doesn't mean they are bad people. He also was being very  stereo-typical and saying all jews killed palestanians. He decided to have me tp to him, and then killed me because I was jewish.
        we need this to stop. post your screenshots of actions like this and say what you think we should do

NOTE*SHEN IF UR READING THIS DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT SAYING STFU. YOU STFU OK

Just do /ignore. It's not that hard.

Offline sophsparks (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Re: shen
« Reply #2 on: 14 April 2016, 08:55:58 PM »
thanks