Author Topic: Any one notice that Rainy is a giant KissAss  (Read 19484 times)

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
Re: Any one notice that Rainy is a giant KissAss
« Reply #31 on: 11 August 2012, 03:58:12 PM »
Stop spamming this in the forums...

If you wish to act like none of this happened I am fine with, but I am not going to let and try and tell people it was not a big deal or that what you did was something small. You were a zetta-inch from being permabanned and everyone deserves to know why you were almost banned.

I never said it wasn't a big deal. All that need to know already  knows about this, CJ please respect my privacy and remove that...

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #32 on: 11 August 2012, 04:01:28 PM »

If you wish to act like none of this happened I am fine with, but I am not going to let and try and tell people it was not a big deal or that what you did was something small. You were a zetta-inch from being permabanned and everyone deserves to know why you were almost banned.

I never said it wasn't a big deal. All that need to know already  knows about this, CJ please respect my privacy and remove that...

You lost that when you decided to break the rules. You committed a crime to all VC players not just staff.

edit: As you also notice I removed the other people names that did not wish to be present (or did not ask to show so defaulted to no).

Offline knitefall (OP)

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #33 on: 11 August 2012, 04:02:03 PM »
Seeing you squirm makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, rainy

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #34 on: 11 August 2012, 04:02:43 PM »

You lost that when you decided to break the rules. You committed a crime to all VC players not just staff.

Knitefall you know when i'm out of hell I'm gonna kick your ass? Just saying, last comment I'm making to this :p

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #35 on: 11 August 2012, 04:03:54 PM »

Knitefall you know when i'm out of hell I'm gonna kick your ass? Just saying, last comment I'm making to this :p

In one corner 6'0" Knitefall in other corner minisule loudmouth Rainy_Turtloid. This will be a fast match people.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #36 on: 11 August 2012, 04:04:59 PM »

In one corner 6'0" Knitefall in other corner minisule loudmouth Rainy_Turtloid. This will be a fast match people.

Yes Indeed. Considering knitefall has the strenth of me when It was only my 3rd week on VC :p

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #37 on: 11 August 2012, 04:08:53 PM »

Yes Indeed. Considering knitefall has the strenth of me when It was only my 3rd week on VC :p

What happened to this?

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #38 on: 11 August 2012, 04:09:41 PM »

Hum I distinctly remember you complaining about how hard it is to get enchants untill you copied my farm then yes you had prot 4. So lets put you back at normal diamond armor and put you back in the time when VC was starting. Knite, Troll, Kody, MrSpark are all good pvps and give me a hard time rainy.

We dueled rainy killed you pretty fast. Knite stayed alive much longer and did much more damage then you did.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #39 on: 11 August 2012, 04:14:21 PM »

Hum I distinctly remember you complaining about how hard it is to get enchants untill you copied my farm then yes you had prot 4. So lets put you back at normal diamond armor and put you back in the time when VC was starting. Knite, Troll, Kody, MrSpark are all good pvps and give me a hard time rainy.

We dueled rainy killed you pretty fast. Knite stayed alive much longer and did much more damage then you did.

Because I usually tried to escape instead of being killed.

Offline knitefall (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #40 on: 11 August 2012, 04:19:27 PM »
That is why you will never win, against anyone

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #41 on: 11 August 2012, 04:20:15 PM »

You still died faster. Knite lasted longer trying to kill me.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #42 on: 11 August 2012, 04:30:17 PM »

You still died faster. Knite lasted longer trying to kill me.

idc

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #43 on: 11 August 2012, 05:42:41 PM »
/trollmode 1

This one time we had a siege in Qualia and Rainy only got 3 kills, while knite got at least 400.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #44 on: 11 August 2012, 05:44:19 PM »
/trollmode 1

This one time we had a siege in Qualia and Rainy only got 3 kills, while knite got at least 400.

Knite wasn't on for siege of qualia...
Maybe for the second but I was banned for the second

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #45 on: 11 August 2012, 05:44:53 PM »
/trollmode 1

Then subsequently posted in the forums that he was doing the most work out of anyone there?

Lol, good times.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #46 on: 11 August 2012, 05:46:01 PM »
/trollmode 1

Then subsequently posted in the forums that he was doing the most work out of anyone there?

Lol, good times.

Me and black were the only ones not dying every 20 seconds.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #47 on: 11 August 2012, 05:48:52 PM »
/trollmode 1

Lol, good times.

*cough cough* me *cough*

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #48 on: 11 August 2012, 05:51:16 PM »
/trollmode 1

Lol, good times.

*cough cough* me *cough*

Oh excuse me, Kovos too.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #49 on: 11 August 2012, 06:00:19 PM »
/trollmode 1

Lol, good times.

Hmm, I didn't know the battle was a minute long. I only recall dying about three or four times. Damn, I wonder what the rest of the time was...

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #50 on: 11 August 2012, 06:02:16 PM »
HAHAHAHA

trollmode successful.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #51 on: 11 August 2012, 06:03:35 PM »
HAHAHAHA

trollmode successful.

You extreme TROLL

lol

Offline knitefall (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #52 on: 11 August 2012, 10:01:04 PM »
No, i was on for the FIRST EVER siege, we did it in Underhill, right behind Overhill. And we dominated...Good ol tester days