Author Topic: Form sig split  (Read 13820 times)

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Form sig split
« on: 3 August 2012, 08:04:39 PM »
Rainy's sig "VIP of Villagecraft"
I dont remember you ever donating enough to be VIP.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
Re: Form sig split
« Reply #1 on: 3 August 2012, 08:06:59 PM »

Yeah I'm about too.
It's like pre-made :p

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 3 August 2012, 08:07:47 PM »

Yeah I'm about too.

If i had a nickel every time you said that...

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 3 August 2012, 08:09:38 PM »

Yeah I'm about too.

I estimate the current value of that statement to be approximately $1082.65. Would you like that in cash or money order?

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #4 on: 3 August 2012, 08:10:12 PM »

Yeah I'm about too.

I estimate the current value of that statement to be approximately $1082.65. Would you like that in cash or money order?

Check please.  ;)

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 3 August 2012, 08:55:43 PM »

Islis you seem to want attention. I've been saying this BEFOREE you ever connected xD

Yeah I'm about too.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 3 August 2012, 09:03:03 PM »

Islis you seem to want attention. I've been saying this BEFOREE you ever connected xD

Yeah I'm about too.

I... want attention?

I want... attention?

I want attention?

Sir, you jest.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #7 on: 3 August 2012, 09:04:13 PM »

Yeah I'm about too.

I... want attention?

I want... attention?

I want attention?

Sir, you jest.

I just lost it when i read this  ;D there is no smiley to show what i am truly feeling right now.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 3 August 2012, 10:27:50 PM »

Yeah I'm about too.

I... want attention?

I want... attention?

I want attention?

Sir, you jest.

you have made 257 posts in less than a month... you always butt into thing (i do too) and you seem to be correcting everyone.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 3 August 2012, 10:44:53 PM »

Yeah I'm about too.

I... want attention?

I want... attention?

I want attention?

Sir, you jest.

you have made 257 posts in less than a month... you always butt into thing (i do too) and you seem to be correcting everyone.

Yeah, I post a shit ton. I'm an active forum user, I think the forums are an excellent way to disseminate information. I always butt into things you do stupidly, to tell you that they're stupid, so you stop making yourself look like a fool. And I only correct people occasionally, lol, mostly because it's good practice for me more than anything else. I could use correcting just as much as anyone else.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 3 August 2012, 10:55:17 PM »
Yeah, I post a shit ton. I'm an active forum user, I think the forums are an excellent way to disseminate information. I always butt into things you do stupidly, to tell you that they're stupid, so you stop making yourself look like a fool. And I only correct people occasionally, lol, mostly because it's good practice for me more than anything else. I could use correcting just as much as anyone else.

Well that was somewhat rude.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 3 August 2012, 11:37:10 PM »

Well that was somewhat rude.

It's that, or continue to tolerate the actions themselves. Your choice.

Offline Lycoris

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Artificially Intelligent Data Anomaly
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 4 August 2012, 03:17:24 AM »
Guys, Derailing the thread is a nonono.

I need a better .hack// Signature...
Or maybe an SAO

Swatted away by the world, I was atop an incredibly thin needle.
I was using the tips of my fingers to balance,
But it wasn’t until they touched you that I learned I wasn’t alone;
That alone bestowed upon me these crooked wings.
“What do you want to accomplish between life and death,” I asked,
But all you did was laugh, like an angel.
Weaving through the spaces of the hordes of buildings burning in the summer heat,
We’ll eventually descend, pulling that trigger at the very end.
And winter will cover everything.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #13 on: 4 August 2012, 07:19:58 AM »

Yeah I'm about too.

I... want attention?

I want... attention?

I want attention?

Sir, you jest.

Islid is a forum moderator.... Not to mention he runs the complaint department on these forums. It is logical that he would be an active member on the forums and would be the reason he posts so much. Just saying.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 4 August 2012, 10:00:03 AM »
Ban appeals and griefvances posts don't add up in the posts section.

Yeah I'm about too.

I... want attention?

I want... attention?

I want attention?

Sir, you jest.

Islid is a forum moderator.... Not to mention he runs the complaint department on these forums. It is logical that he would be an active member on the forums and would be the reason he posts so much. Just saying.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 4 August 2012, 11:13:39 AM »

Yeah I'm about too.

I... want attention?

I want... attention?

I want attention?

Sir, you jest.

I do rather like posting on the forums and talking to people outside of the game too, lol. You all post funny stuff and I like to comment on it.

You shouldn't be talking anyways, mister 409 posts.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 4 August 2012, 11:27:55 AM »

Yeah I'm about too.

I... want attention?

I want... attention?

I want attention?

Sir, you jest.

I do rather like posting on the forums and talking to people outside of the game too, lol. You all post funny stuff and I like to comment on it.

I've been here for 4 months now...

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 4 August 2012, 11:32:15 AM »

Yeah I'm about too.

I... want attention?

I want... attention?

I want attention?

Sir, you jest.

And you've been quite active. Airborne has been here how long, with 246? Cj has 230? Akomine, who started the damn server, has 259.

You can't tell me I'm a black kettle without being the pot in this particular metaphor. I myself have seen you post completely random, stupid, attention-grabbing threads for no reason other than to just either complain about someone, say something pointless, or (what I've suspected since I first started seeing those threads) because you like to inflate your post count.

Rainy, you are the TOP POSTER on this ENTIRE FORUM, and the next top poster is 84 posts behind you. You CANNOT tell me all of this without being the biggest hypocrite in the world.

Edit: Oh, interesting new tidbit of information to back up my claim about you inflating your post count - Guess who's started the most threads on this forum in it's entire lifetime? Yeah, that's right, YOU.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 4 August 2012, 11:44:58 AM »

Yeah I'm about too.

I... want attention?

I want... attention?

I want attention?

Sir, you jest.

And you've been quite active. Airborne has been here how long, with 246? Cj has 230? Akomine, who started the damn server, has 259.

You can't tell me I'm a black kettle without being the pot in this particular metaphor. I myself have seen you post completely random, stupid, attention-grabbing threads for no reason other than to just either complain about someone, say something pointless, or (what I've suspected since I first started seeing those threads) because you like to inflate your post count.

Rainy, you are the TOP POSTER on this ENTIRE FORUM, and the next top poster is 84 posts behind you. You CANNOT tell me all of this without being the biggest hypocrite in the world.

Edit: Oh, interesting new tidbit of information to back up my claim about you inflating your post count - Guess who's started the most threads on this forum in it's entire lifetime? Yeah, that's right, YOU.

Calm down Islid you bring ME into everything I was talking about YOU. Now you brought me into this, classic Islid, lol

Offline FurtLimes

• Cheese
  • Dancing like DirtyDan
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 4 August 2012, 03:07:02 PM »
So much quoting going on!

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #20 on: 4 August 2012, 03:08:50 PM »

Calm down Islid you bring ME into everything I was talking about YOU. Now you brought me into this, classic Islid, lol

Classic Rainy. Dodging people when they call him out on shit he's being hypocritical about. Seems you're not the innocent one any longer.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 4 August 2012, 03:25:39 PM »

Classic Rainy. Dodging people when they call him out on shit he's being hypocritical about. Seems you're not the innocent one any longer.

I'm not dodging you were dodging by bringing my status into the chat.

That's enough. This thread is to make signatures not to argue about some stupid bullshit all day.
« Last Edit: 4 August 2012, 03:28:14 PM by Rainy_Turtloid »

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 4 August 2012, 03:38:09 PM »

I'm not dodging you were dodging by bringing my status into the chat.

That's enough. This thread is to make signatures not to argue about some stupid bullshit all day.

Lol. You have no idea, man. You have no idea.

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #23 on: 4 August 2012, 05:30:15 PM »
There now it is not part of form sigs.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #24 on: 4 August 2012, 06:09:04 PM »
Lovely, now we can continue our wonderful discussion about how you're being hypocritical, Rainy!

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #25 on: 4 August 2012, 06:20:43 PM »
Lovely, now we can continue our wonderful discussion about how you're being hypocritical, Rainy!
No thanks.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #26 on: 4 August 2012, 06:28:16 PM »
No thanks.

Promise to stop? :P

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #27 on: 4 August 2012, 07:09:36 PM »
No thanks.

Mkay. Truce? lol :p

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #28 on: 4 August 2012, 07:18:22 PM »
No thanks.

Mkay. Truce? lol :p

Hardly. :)

Offline Lycoris

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Artificially Intelligent Data Anomaly
    • View profile
« Reply #29 on: 4 August 2012, 10:21:00 PM »
I read all of this thread, and it just stopped.
Like a horrible cliffhanger.

Anywho, Was funny while it lasted

Swatted away by the world, I was atop an incredibly thin needle.
I was using the tips of my fingers to balance,
But it wasn’t until they touched you that I learned I wasn’t alone;
That alone bestowed upon me these crooked wings.
“What do you want to accomplish between life and death,” I asked,
But all you did was laugh, like an angel.
Weaving through the spaces of the hordes of buildings burning in the summer heat,
We’ll eventually descend, pulling that trigger at the very end.
And winter will cover everything.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #30 on: 4 August 2012, 10:21:35 PM »
Lol, he's the one that wanted to stop, not me. XD