Author Topic: - Quercia Announcement/Preview -  (Read 2567 times)

Offline pegapega_ (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • wajkfjkafhafxdbcuwqid
    • View profile
- Quercia Announcement/Preview -
« on: 26 October 2016, 04:20:10 PM »
(I'll try and upload a pic later its not really working right now..)

Okay so yeah I finally got around to making a village! Also you probably don't care but I'm here to basically advertise it to new members and stuff. A few
members (mostly staff) have been around Quercia but not many. However, I plan to open to the public soon and start it up and running. I want to grab
a lot of people's attention for it more than anything.

Here's some interesting stuff!

Quercia has it's own government as a democracy. We elect a "President" each 5 months. We hold this in a town hall which is fully functioning. We have
free storage and lots of living space (however I am still building more). The best part is that Quercia is on the water which totally helps with a lot of
ways to earn money.

I hope to see you guys joining when it opens in the next month or two.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: - Quercia Announcement/Preview -
« Reply #1 on: 26 October 2016, 07:18:13 PM »
This sounds interesting! Democratic villages are very cool.

PS: Don't use the forum's upload image feature, it won't allow it. Upload to somewhere like Imgur.com, then in your forum post use the image button (under the I italic button) and put the link inbetween the code it generates.

Here's an example of an imgur link image, if you press quote on my post you can see how i did it.

« Last Edit: 26 October 2016, 07:21:08 PM by Akomine »

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline pegapega_ (OP)

• Cheese
  • wajkfjkafhafxdbcuwqid
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 October 2016, 03:41:53 PM »
thanks also here i'd like to announce I might be less active for a bit, the server just isnt the same (I'm not really sutweeting anyone im just disappointed???) I came back to see all of you and it seems like everyone left. however, I'll still be here for the CM election.

EnderEssence

« Reply #3 on: 30 October 2016, 12:37:31 AM »
thanks also here i'd like to announce I might be less active for a bit, the server just isnt the same (I'm not really sutweeting anyone im just disappointed???) I came back to see all of you and it seems like everyone left. however, I'll still be here for the CM election.

Do I know you?

Offline pegapega_ (OP)

• Cheese
  • wajkfjkafhafxdbcuwqid
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 2 November 2016, 03:18:52 PM »