Author Topic: 1.11.2 - Have fun!  (Read 2768 times)

Offline luisc99 (OP)

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
1.11.2 - Have fun!
« on: 15 January 2017, 10:36:46 AM »
I updated it. Sorry it wasn't sooner, but I've been busy over the past few weeks with stuff. Still, 1.11.2 is now running on the server.

In typical "Luis updating things" fashion, something broke. This time, it was rTriggers. Yes, the plugin that never breaks, and works 100% of the time, even when all other plugins broke. But it's fine, I fixed it. The code was a mess, but I managed. That's working again now.

Because I was busy, and because the server is quite complex, I couldn't test everything that could possibly be tested. As a result, I'm expecting there to be some things here and there that I've missed. If you find them, please report them immediately with /bug. This is important, as we don't want a buggy server, and some problems will only be seen in specific scenarios. Try to describe them in as much detail as possible, and with a time+date. That'd be nice. I'm on steam too, if you find a major bug that will cause major issues.

Oh and also, STP is gone. I know you all complained about that.

Have fun on 1.11.2 :D
- Luis

Lividup64

Re: 1.11.2 - Have fun!
« Reply #1 on: 15 January 2017, 10:52:34 AM »
Bye bye STP! You shan't be missed.

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 15 January 2017, 10:54:41 AM »
what is stp again
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline luisc99 (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 15 January 2017, 10:56:21 AM »
what is stp again
The thing where you needed a book to teleport while in the outlands

EnderEssence

« Reply #4 on: 15 January 2017, 04:13:47 PM »
I updated it. Sorry it wasn't sooner, but I've been busy over the past few weeks with stuff. Still, 1.11.2 is now running on the server.

In typical "Luis updating things" fashion, something broke. This time, it was rTriggers. Yes, the plugin that never breaks, and works 100% of the time, even when all other plugins broke. But it's fine, I fixed it. The code was a mess, but I managed. That's working again now.

Because I was busy, and because the server is quite complex, I couldn't test everything that could possibly be tested. As a result, I'm expecting there to be some things here and there that I've missed. If you find them, please report them immediately with /bug. This is important, as we don't want a buggy server, and some problems will only be seen in specific scenarios. Try to describe them in as much detail as possible, and with a time+date. That'd be nice. I'm on steam too, if you find a major bug that will cause major issues.

Oh and also, STP is gone. I know you all complained about that.

Have fun on 1.11.2 :D
- Luis

What happens to STPs we currently have? Are they all just named books now?

Thanks Luis.

Offline luisc99 (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 15 January 2017, 04:31:15 PM »
What happens to STPs we currently have? Are they all just named books now?

Thanks Luis.

Yes. You can enchant them, or craft them into bookshelves and break them to get stackable books

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 16 January 2017, 12:09:11 AM »
Luis=god