Author Topic: johntpuccio killed me and stole my stuff  (Read 6196 times)

Offline filletfish314 (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
johntpuccio killed me and stole my stuff
« on: 8 August 2012, 06:54:23 PM »
      So john(AKA) Pooch told me to help me and due to my good will i agreed.
  Then he told me to be some sort of body guard for some crap and i stupidly agreed.
      He told me to teleport to him and right when i went to his house he attacked me and due to the lag spikes i couldnt fight back and he killed me.
   my game forced closed and when i went back on he wasnt there

This just pissed me off >:(

Kovos_Datch

Re: johntpuccio killed me and stole my stuff
« Reply #1 on: 8 August 2012, 07:02:04 PM »
This is not Pooch's first offense...

Just saying.

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 8 August 2012, 10:24:57 PM »
More of a douchebag move than a grievance
But I'd still say it should be punishable

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 8 August 2012, 10:29:43 PM »
Nothing against the rules here. Sorry.

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 8 August 2012, 10:32:24 PM »
Just watch who you trust

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 9 August 2012, 12:30:08 AM »
Its being a douche Ill get your stuff back.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 9 August 2012, 12:36:45 AM »
Nothing against the rules here. Sorry.

?

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 9 August 2012, 04:23:37 AM »
Nothing against the rules I was killed by tobtrev and lost my diamond stuff but I did not report it

Offline boylink

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 9 August 2012, 10:26:21 AM »
Nothing against the rules I was killed by tobtrev and lost my diamond stuff but I did not report it

Getting someone to teleport to you, then killing them, is a douche move. Being a douche is against the rules.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 9 August 2012, 10:35:00 AM »
Well I guess it could be douche, but when tobtrev killed you that is pvp, not being "douche".

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 9 August 2012, 03:39:35 PM »
Unfortunately, this in and of itself is not EXPLICITLY against the rules, although I strongly agree that it is a douche move and should be counted as such. Perhaps it's time for Ako and the others to consider making an implicit rule against this, because it simply results in reports like this and people losing their stuff due to the un-trusthworthiness of people.

As for this specific case and the ones before it, nothing can really be done... it's never been enforced to be against the rules to teleport someone to you in the outlands and kill them, and as such, your things are pretty much lost. The only exception to this is if he were to teleport you into a non-PVP town and use some indirect method of killing you, such as harming potions, lava, or a flint and steel, or other methods.

tl;dr - not much we can do at the moment. Ako will have to convene with the other mods to make a rule about it if they can. Sorry. :(

Topic Locked

P.S. - Also, unnecessary comments are unappreciated (Rainy, among others) and if you can't refrain, well, I'm sure another forum ban will bring you back in line, or at least, give us a reprieve. You just got back from a forum ban and you're already posting inflammatory comments.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 9 August 2012, 04:05:08 PM »
Unfortunately, this in and of itself is not EXPLICITLY against the rules, although I strongly agree that it is a douche move and should be counted as such. Perhaps it's time for Ako and the others to consider making an implicit rule against this, because it simply results in reports like this and people losing their stuff due to the un-trusthworthiness of people.

As for this specific case and the ones before it, nothing can really be done... it's never been enforced to be against the rules to teleport someone to you in the outlands and kill them, and as such, your things are pretty much lost. The only exception to this is if he were to teleport you into a non-PVP town and use some indirect method of killing you, such as harming potions, lava, or a flint and steel, or other methods.

tl;dr - not much we can do at the moment. Ako will have to convene with the other mods to make a rule about it if they can. Sorry. :(

Topic Locked

P.S. - Also, unnecessary comments are unappreciated (Rainy, among others) and if you can't refrain, well, I'm sure another forum ban will bring you back in line, or at least, give us a reprieve. You just got back from a forum ban and you're already posting inflammatory comments.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 9 August 2012, 04:25:48 PM »

Topic Locked

Oh, my bad, I didn't even see that comment, lol. So, can this be considered a punishment that can be enforced consistently?

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 9 August 2012, 05:37:14 PM »

Topic Locked

Oh, my bad, I didn't even see that comment, lol. So, can this be considered a punishment that can be enforced consistently?

If your going to say hey I could use some help and someone agrees to come help then you kill them that is being a douche (not to mention ruins trust among members if we allow it). Same as saying free diamond teleport to me and then getting pushed into a suffication room so they can take your items.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 9 August 2012, 07:39:15 PM »
Also items have been returned.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 10 August 2012, 02:01:35 AM »
Fantastic, this can be wrapped up then. Thanks for the info, CJ.