Author Topic: Hiring Builders for Gerelskovy  (Read 3368 times)

Offline Yvette (OP)

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
    • View profile
Hiring Builders for Gerelskovy
« on: 28 May 2017, 02:27:18 AM »
Good builders are needed. I reserve the right to withhold payment if your work is dissatisfactory to the point of needing to be torn down and redone.
Hello friends, I am hiring people to build in Gerelskovy, as I can't do it all alone and there is too much to do before my term as PM is up.
So! Here is your opportunity to be payed generously for your work, do community work for Gere, and be part of revitalising our infrastructure.
A list of what needs to be done, and what I will pay for it being done. We will reimburse you for materials used in the build in addition to your payment, please keep a track record of how much you spend.
Please do not do any work without asking me beforehand. I reserve the right to withhold payment if you build without authorisation.
Contact me through Forum PM or Mail.

Building for the Olympics - To be discussed. 200k for the main arena, will negotiate prices for other things being built.
Finishing the College - 100k
Finishing the Hospital - 100k
Finishing the Airport - 100k
Building a National Museum - 100k
Renovating the Parking Garage into Offices - 80k
Building for the New Neighbourhood - To be discussed. 60k to do the road system, 25k - 50k per house depending on how good it is.
Rebuilding various homes around Gere - 25k - 50k
Finishing the Interior of the Auditorium - 25k
Renovating the Metro - 20k per train station that is renovated.
Building new storefronts - 15k - 20k per storefront.
Redecorating the interior of the Courthouse - 10k
Redecorating the bottom floor of the Post Office - 10k
Redecorating the main floor of the Police Station - 10k
Renovating the Community Pool - 10k
Various Greenery decorating around Gere - Prices to be discussed (This would entail things such as unique trees, small parks and sitting areas, ect)
Various Decorating around Gere - Prices to be discussed. (This would entail things such as filling in space that is too small for buildings with things like statues, monuments and other various decors)
Demolishing Various Outdated and Unneeded buildings - Prices to be discussed.

I will post updates when work has been added/removed.
« Last Edit: 30 May 2017, 11:14:38 PM by Jakrelia »
VC always has been like this. It has ebbs and flows, just like my menstrual periods

<[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> get with your reading skills and dont piss off powerful elite

How the fuck is @Jakrelia staff, shes probably r/againsthatesubreddits or some gay shit. 0/10 review on yelp.

Offline _ForeverSwag878_

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • thank u, next
    • View profile
Re: Hiring Builders for Gerelskovy
« Reply #1 on: 28 May 2017, 11:46:16 AM »
Ill pass... Im not a builder
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼Sorry, I’ve dropped my bag of Doritos™ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►

Pineapple is good on pizza

Being struck by lightning is really a shocking experience!

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 28 May 2017, 11:53:57 AM »
I can build a shitty wood shack, am I in?

Offline _ForeverSwag878_

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • thank u, next
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 28 May 2017, 12:03:13 PM »
I can build a shitty wood shack, am I in?

I can biuld a better one than you can....

A COBBLESTONE SHACK
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼Sorry, I’ve dropped my bag of Doritos™ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►

Pineapple is good on pizza

Being struck by lightning is really a shocking experience!

Offline RagsDeeboo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 28 May 2017, 02:55:22 PM »
I'm not the best builder. But, if you need any other jobs, such as demolition/resource gathering, I would be more than happy to help.

Offline Yvette (OP)

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 30 May 2017, 11:14:26 PM »
Travel Agency furnished. Thanks SophSparks!
VC always has been like this. It has ebbs and flows, just like my menstrual periods

<[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> get with your reading skills and dont piss off powerful elite

How the fuck is @Jakrelia staff, shes probably r/againsthatesubreddits or some gay shit. 0/10 review on yelp.

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 31 May 2017, 09:45:23 AM »
im a pretty good builder  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;)
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline iron_shadow_

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • Am is shudu
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 2 June 2017, 05:30:40 PM »
Good builders are needed. I reserve the right to withhold payment if your work is dissatisfactory to the point of needing to be torn down and redone.
Hello friends, I am hiring people to build in Gerelskovy, as I can't do it all alone and there is too much to do before my term as PM is up.
So! Here is your opportunity to be payed generously for your work, do community work for Gere, and be part of revitalising our infrastructure.
A list of what needs to be done, and what I will pay for it being done. We will reimburse you for materials used in the build in addition to your payment, please keep a track record of how much you spend.
Please do not do any work without asking me beforehand. I reserve the right to withhold payment if you build without authorisation.
Contact me through Forum PM or Mail.

Building for the Olympics - To be discussed. 200k for the main arena, will negotiate prices for other things being built.
Finishing the College - 100k
Finishing the Hospital - 100k
Finishing the Airport - 100k
Building a National Museum - 100k
Renovating the Parking Garage into Offices - 80k
Building for the New Neighbourhood - To be discussed. 60k to do the road system, 25k - 50k per house depending on how good it is.
Rebuilding various homes around Gere - 25k - 50k
Finishing the Interior of the Auditorium - 25k
Renovating the Metro - 20k per train station that is renovated.
Building new storefronts - 15k - 20k per storefront.
Redecorating the interior of the Courthouse - 10k
Redecorating the bottom floor of the Post Office - 10k
Redecorating the main floor of the Police Station - 10k
Renovating the Community Pool - 10k
Various Greenery decorating around Gere - Prices to be discussed (This would entail things such as unique trees, small parks and sitting areas, ect)
Various Decorating around Gere - Prices to be discussed. (This would entail things such as filling in space that is too small for buildings with things like statues, monuments and other various decors)
Demolishing Various Outdated and Unneeded buildings - Prices to be discussed.

I will post updates when work has been added/removed.
i'm a good builder when it comes to quartz (lilypad town hall, cd's home in lilypad, the gold farm entrance in lilypad and the husk war memorial in gere)
Come get your potions at Shadow's Potion Emporium! Located in Lilypad Forest, Gerelskovy and Jungle bay. They're the cheapest potions on the server!