Author Topic: Lily  (Read 10718 times)

Offline Katkatdaddy (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Lily
« on: 28 May 2017, 10:19:59 AM »

Hello all! I would appreciate it if everyone would take the time to read this.
        Yesterday night I was talking to my IRL friend (former vc player Lilycarl) about vc.  Saying how much I love it, how often I come on, how much I love (most) the players, etc....I then explained to her I wont be coming on as much because of how busy I will be over the summer, I also explained I was very upset because I will miss this server.  She proceeded to explain to me why she quit the server, sending me screenshots that disgust me.  Some players on VC are aware of what recently has been happening in Lilys life.  For those that dont know: A few months ago lily attempted to kill herself.  Lily has plenty of friends, a nice family and a solid life.  What everyone was unaware of is why she wanted to take her own life.  After reading the screenshots she sent me I understand.  Idiotic players on this server told her and I quote "who likes a flat chested girl" "shes a virgin for life" "whore" "why is lily so stupid" "bitch" "annoying slut" "lily go back to sending peng some pics" "why would peng want a flat chest girl" "I bet lilys grandma is dying of cancer" "KYS""drink Bleach" "Lily, DIE!"!!!! THIS GIRL WAS TOLD TO KILL HERSELF! And while all you think its a joke and think "its just a mc server, no big deal!" You caused a girl to want to take her own fucking life.  You sicken me.  All the players that said these hateful remarks disgust me.  When she first sent me these screenshots I started reading them and my soul starting aching, I physically was in pain.  My best friend was being told all these things and there was nothing I could have done.  I am being 100% honest, there are still 7 screenshots I have not read.  It hurts too much and to think she didn't even capture all the times people said things.  It hurts me to my stomach.  There are about 6 players that often said these things.  Two of these people were saying it out of anger at Lily, stuff like "No one likes you", lily had done something to anger them on.  2 of the players said it behind her back  "annoying slut" "shes a virgin for life".  The two last players said it straight to her, without her doing anything.  For example she would be talking to a player about something hilarious like a song and two players would say "Lily, DIE!" "KYS" "bitch" "why is lily so stupid" etc... Out in the open when she had not done anything.  These two players by the name of Octogamer and Shensley disgust me and I hope you both rot in hell.

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
Re: Lily
« Reply #1 on: 28 May 2017, 10:25:07 AM »
You shouldn't be talking about how we disgust you when you only know the half of it, sweetheart. Lilycarl is not an angel.

And please, i didnt even talk to lily that often, i'd love to see your screenshots of me telling lily to kill herself to prove me wrong.

Also, lily had every right to report all this yet she didn't, that's not our fault.
« Last Edit: 28 May 2017, 10:29:24 AM by OctoGamer »

Offline Katkatdaddy (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 28 May 2017, 10:28:38 AM »
Your right shes not.  But as staff you shouldn't have said the things you did.  Im defending her because from what I have seen, you are an unconsiderate asshole and she was defending herself.  She never once threw a personal insult at you, only did she defend herself. 

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 28 May 2017, 10:34:41 AM »
Again, show me proof of me saying anything outside of VC's freedom of speech rules to "Lily" (which I still think is you) In fact, post all the screenshots here.

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 28 May 2017, 10:41:56 AM »
I'm probably going to be told to fuck off or kill myself after saying this, but I don't care.

This is one of the only times that I believe Katie. Katie has lied to me for the past few months about little things but I can't seem to trust that Octo and Shen are angels. Octo, you were a complete asshole yesterday on Skype when I pointed out how VC was doing badly.

I wake up and check Skype and katie is infuriated, so I had to come see what this was about. If you're acting like this is not a big deal there's something obviously wrong.

Shen, you aren't that better as you were trying to make me feel bad saying "I hate people who don't work for their stuff" (an obvious attack on me) and it's sad that it backfired.

We know you hate Lily, I did not like her sometimes as well, but just because she's not here doesn't mean that you can talk shit behind her back. I know you do this about me too on the server because people have told me about the things you say like "die is so butthurt hahahahaha"

Grow up, I myself have stopped talking shit and moved on.. It's hypocritical how you tell me to be the bigger person yet you and Shen still harass people as well.

PS don't expect me to appeal any time soon since this drama just continues and as proven by this situation it's not even close to being just me. There are many toxic sides and it's not just you guys.

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 28 May 2017, 10:45:58 AM »
I'm probably going to be told to fuck off or kill myself after saying this, but I don't care.

This is one of the only times that I believe Katie. Katie has lied to me for the past few months about little things but I can't seem to trust that Octo and Shen are angels. Octo, you were a complete asshole yesterday on Skype when I pointed out how VC was doing badly.

I wake up and check Skype and katie is infuriated, so I had to come see what this was about. If you're acting like this is not a big deal there's something obviously wrong.

Shen, you aren't that better as you were trying to make me feel bad saying "I hate people who don't work for their stuff" (an obvious attack on me) and it's sad that it backfired.

We know you hate Lily, I did not like her sometimes as well, but just because she's not here doesn't mean that you can talk shit behind her back. I know you do this about me too on the server because people have told me about the things you say like "die is so butthurt hahahahaha"

Grow up, I myself have stopped talking shit and moved on.. It's hypocritical how you tell me to be the bigger person yet you and Shen still harass people as well.

PS don't expect me to appeal any time soon since this drama just continues and as proven by this situation it's not even close to being just me. There are many toxic sides and it's not just you guys.
Yea, that's why you raged and talked shit about VC over skype last night, why you got banned again after your first appeal after saying you don't shit talk anymore, alright Die. you posting on this just adds to my skepticism of this thread.

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 28 May 2017, 10:52:30 AM »
Run down of events that happend last night into today:

recent chat with die, her name might look odd because i had to edit out the stupid hearts to work on the forums.

[12:37:43 PM] Kylie Jenner: lol vc is dying
[12:37:47 PM] KylieJenner: sorry but its the truth
[12:39:19 PM] Octo: we had 20 players on last night
[12:41:24 PM] KylieJenner: 20 players is nothing
[12:41:31 PM] Octo: ok die
[12:41:39 PM] Octo: sorry we don't want to be mineplex or hypixel
[12:41:42 PM] Kylie Jenner: hypixel is better
[12:42:00 PM] KylieJenner: vc has gone down the dump tbh
[12:42:03 PM] Octo: and that's your opinion die
[12:42:06 PM] Kylie Jenner: staff abuse, closure of moon
[12:42:11 PM] KylieJenner: what ever happened to market fluctuation
[12:42:20 PM] Octo: noket had real life things come up so couldn't finish it?
[12:42:26 PM] kylie Jenner: it was better when not every single thing was sold at market
[12:43:27 PM] Octo: I don't really need your negativity about the server that you've logged more hours on then everyplayer, excluding livid.
[12:43:48 PM] Kylie Jenner: yea back when it was good, over a period of 4 years
[12:44:11 PM] Octo: so when did it stop being good? when you got banned?
[12:44:25 PM] Kylie Jenner: no when yvette came back
[12:44:33 PM] Kylie Jenner: yvette scared players away you know
[12:44:54 PM] Octo: all I see is hypocrisy  from you rn
[12:45:08 PM] KylieJenner: so who have i scared away, jan still comes on
[12:45:17 PM] Kylie Jenner: mirev and luey dont come on for a reason anymore.
[12:47:56 PM] Octo:[insert names here] didn't come back and be active until you were banned the second time, countless new players who didn't stay around
[12:48:39 PM] Kylie Jenner: ten was gone for a long time... so was blue
[12:48:59 PM] KylieJenner: you know that i literally didnt talk to them at all lmao
[12:49:26 PM] Octo: you were still a very negative and awful person in general at times
[12:49:34 PM] Kylie Jenner: You guys lied... new players left because the server turned bad
[12:49:38 PM] Kylie Jenner: there was nothing new
[12:49:51 PM] Kylie Jenner: plus, the village thing is not unique. it used to be but now it's widespread
[12:50:07 PM] Octo: alright if your going to keep spreading negativity, then i'd rather not talk with you.
[12:50:18 PM] Octo: keep your salt and butthurt opinions to yourself.
[12:50:21 PM] Kylie Jenner: i'm not even talking bad to you
[12:50:25 PM] KylieJenner: i have nothing against you
[12:50:30 PM] Kylie Jenner: just other things
[12:51:56 PM] KylieJenner: on another note
[12:52:00 PM] Kylie Jenner: remember the song blank space lol

"Katie" posts this topic and Die responds very quickly, 10 minutes later Die msg's me on skype saying this.

[10:49:16 AM] Kylie Jenner: LOL hypocrite.
[10:49:22 AM] Kylie Jenner: I knew this was coming
[10:49:31 AM] Kylie Jenner: U guys r fucking assholes to anyone who disagrees with u
[10:49:48 AM] Octo: lol, this is gold

This post just goes to show what a piece of shit Die is, I guaruntee you she put Katie up to posting this just so she could have her moment and "prove us wrong"
« Last Edit: 28 May 2017, 10:55:48 AM by OctoGamer »

Offline Katkatdaddy (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 28 May 2017, 10:57:03 AM »
My bad the players that tortured lily with those idiotic comments are livid and shen.  Octo did as well but nothing about drinking bleach and killing herself.  I will soon share those of Livid and Shen.

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 28 May 2017, 10:58:08 AM »

Yea, that's why you raged and talked shit about VC over skype last night, why you got banned again after your first appeal after saying you don't shit talk anymore, alright Die. you posting on this just adds to my skepticism of this thread.

Rage? LOL. That was you who got extremely butthurt how I pointed out all the flaws in the staff and the server itself. Not talking shit if it's fact. Lily is/was a good person for the most part and you just hold a bitter grudge against her. Literally I don't waste my time (anymore at least) putting up unjustified claims about a server that no longer interests me.

Also, I did not set up Lily+Katie and you can ask anyone in the big VC chat because Katie rarely talks in there, maybe you should not guarantee things if they are wrong.

It's all making sense now, people were just desperate to get me off VC. This includes many staff members, I honestly don't give a shit now because I'm living a great life instead of playing fucking Minecraft. I rushed to the forums because it was just another event of server bullshit and Katie seems very right.

I'm done with this shit. You are a hypocrite. Talk to me on Skype if you want to talk more. But this is a seperate case. Be glad that I'm never wasting my time on VC again.

I doubt livid would do anything, Livid is a nice person. Don't bring him into this

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 28 May 2017, 10:59:50 AM »
Lol, if you don't like what I have to say, Log off of the game

Quote from: PengBunny
link=topic=212.msg32741#msg32741 date=1421280717
they dont let fags become admin

Offline Katkatdaddy (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 28 May 2017, 11:00:13 AM »
I will share the screenshots Die.

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 28 May 2017, 11:09:46 AM »
I'm fucking done with this shit somebody lock this.

It's obvious that my violation of contract was set up and deliberately planned by Yvette in coordination with the staff because everyone on here fucking hates me. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Very few staff want me here I'm done with this place and not going to appeal in the future because there are strong prejudices and people are just hateful against me and it's a neverending cycle.

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 28 May 2017, 11:11:24 AM »
We don't lock general discussion very often, you got yourself into this mess.

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 28 May 2017, 11:12:15 AM »
Lmao, yvette had nothing to do with the contract, and lmao did you think even if you did appeal you were going to get unbanned?

Offline Katkatdaddy (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 28 May 2017, 11:19:49 AM »
"if people dont like what I say log off" so why was die banned when people didnt like what she said?

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 28 May 2017, 11:22:08 AM »
Because they decided not to log off ;)

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 28 May 2017, 11:25:26 AM »
Shen... shut the fuck up.

Ok anyway, can I see some screenshots? With names?

Offline Katkatdaddy (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 28 May 2017, 11:27:55 AM »
Im struggling to post them on forums.  I sent them to octo on skype.  He can post them here or Pm them to you

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 28 May 2017, 11:28:24 AM »
alright master :'(

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 28 May 2017, 11:29:57 AM »
Im struggling to post them on forums.  I sent them to octo on skype.  He can post them here or Pm them to you
Ok

Lividup64

« Reply #20 on: 28 May 2017, 11:32:58 AM »
My bad the players that tortured lily with those idiotic comments are livid and shen.  Octo did as well but nothing about drinking bleach and killing herself.  I will soon share those of Livid and Shen.

Haven't even been online so....

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 28 May 2017, 11:40:18 AM »
You know what? Fuck this. RANT INCOMING
@shensley you are the biggest piece of scum on this earth.
This was my breaking point.

Now Katie, but you're a fucking scumbag for insulting someone who had an eating disorder and became insecure about it and contemplated suicide multiple times. I could see the word "ugly" being used as a joke, and that's perfectly fine!

But you're a fucking dumbass. You REFUSED TO APOLOGISE WHEN I MADE YOU AWARE OF THE SITUATION AND THEN YOU TRIED TO DEFEND YOURSELF AND SAY THAT PEOPLE SHOULD LEAVE THE CHAT IF THEY GET OFFENDED

BUT WHEN I DO IT IT'S CONSIDERED HARASSMENT, YOU HYPOCRITE. YOU CALLED MY FRIEND UGLY AND I TOLD YOU HOW SHE CONTEMPLATED SUICIDE AND WAS REALLY SAD CRYING IN CLASS THE NEXT DAY, THEN YOU TRIED TO JUSTIFY YOURSELF AND SAID THAT IT WAS FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND IF SOMEBODY IS OFFENDED THEN THEY SHOULD LEAVE, SHE WAS ADDED INTO THE VC CHAT SO I COULD TALK TO HER AND YOU CAME OUT OF NOWHERE CALLING HER UGLY. TOTAL SCUMBAG BECAUSE YOU TRIED TO DEFEND YOUR ACTIONS AND DID NOT FEEL SORRY AT ALL

Sorry for this rant but this just angered me so much.

Offline _ForeverSwag878_

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • thank u, next
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 28 May 2017, 11:44:44 AM »

It's obvious that my violation of contract was set up and deliberately planned by Yvette in coordination with the staff because everyone on here fucking hates me. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Very few staff want me here I'm done with this place and not going to appeal in the future because there are strong prejudices and people are just hateful against me and it's a neverending cycle.

this is off topic... but i can totally relate

its all good
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼Sorry, I’ve dropped my bag of Doritos™ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►

Pineapple is good on pizza

Being struck by lightning is really a shocking experience!

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #23 on: 28 May 2017, 11:52:27 AM »
You know what? Fuck this. RANT INCOMING
@shensley you are the biggest piece of scum on this earth.
This was my breaking point.

Now Katie, but you're a fucking scumbag for insulting someone who had an eating disorder and became insecure about it and contemplated suicide multiple times. I could see the word "ugly" being used as a joke, and that's perfectly fine!

But you're a fucking dumbass. You REFUSED TO APOLOGISE WHEN I MADE YOU AWARE OF THE SITUATION AND THEN YOU TRIED TO DEFEND YOURSELF AND SAY THAT PEOPLE SHOULD LEAVE THE CHAT IF THEY GET OFFENDED

BUT WHEN I DO IT IT'S CONSIDERED HARASSMENT, YOU HYPOCRITE. YOU CALLED MY FRIEND UGLY AND I TOLD YOU HOW SHE CONTEMPLATED SUICIDE AND WAS REALLY SAD CRYING IN CLASS THE NEXT DAY, THEN YOU TRIED TO JUSTIFY YOURSELF AND SAID THAT IT WAS FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND IF SOMEBODY IS OFFENDED THEN THEY SHOULD LEAVE, SHE WAS ADDED INTO THE VC CHAT SO I COULD TALK TO HER AND YOU CAME OUT OF NOWHERE CALLING HER UGLY. TOTAL SCUMBAG BECAUSE YOU TRIED TO DEFEND YOUR ACTIONS AND DID NOT FEEL SORRY AT ALL

Sorry for this rant but this just angered me so much.
I sent you a PM.

Offline Brutalfive

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #24 on: 28 May 2017, 12:16:04 PM »
Hey I know my opinion doesn't matter right now but I just want to say this:

Lily was not liked near  the end of her time on VC, and got in many fights and arguments where both parties said stuff that was wrong. from what it sounds like is that @Katkatdaddy has only half the story. I'm not justifying it but remember both her and others being really horrible.

Lily and I had a interesting friendship, to be honest rn I don't know where we stand with each other. people say horrible things online, and most of us have been the ones saying and receiving the hate. Again I'm not saying what they did was right, but honestly we have all said so messed up shit in the past.

Livid has a very different personality to Lily, livid means only a laugh while lily doesn't like it when I said (in the earlier days of her and I skyping0 shut up (not even to her) and bitch (not to her and me and others in the call were having banter), since then we all tried r hardest not to say stuff like that around her as she felt very strongly about it.

Also everyone talks behind everyone's backs, its life. again I'm not saying it should happen, but it does and we r all guilty of it so for one person to say its wrong when they do it themselves is strange to me.

So in other words I think its horrible that lily felt she needed to kill her self (also livid says kys as a joke and say after keep yourself safe, encase that's what the screenshot showed) but its also a bad that ppl take half the story as the full story (we've al l done this too) and to blame ppl for human mistake. I'm not saying Katie is wrong either.  ju8st that I think if someone is having a hard time tell staff like I did a while back , or ask the person to stop (I've asked livid to stop saying stuff and he has). so yea, but if u don't like what I've said or don't understand just ignore lol)

also if I've got the wrong end of the stick @Katkatdaddy @Lividup64 @Die_Endermen @OctoGamer @shensley let me know please

Offline AtomicDonut

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #25 on: 28 May 2017, 12:42:42 PM »
Wow brutal is so right. Brutal deserves something for what he said above. I totally agree with him, everyone does mess up. You can't keep everyone happy(quote from swag lol). I say that the stuff that happened in the past should stay in the past. Why dig things from like a year ago. I get it you want to report them for being rude or whatever, but there has to be a reason why they were. Maybe there was already beef between them. You are probably just taking one part of the story. Anyways I can't really tell you guys what to do...
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼Sorry, I’ve dropped my bag of Doritos™ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►

Offline Brutalfive

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #26 on: 28 May 2017, 01:15:55 PM »
Wow brutal is so right. Brutal deserves something for what he said above. I totally agree with him, everyone does mess up. You can't keep everyone happy(quote from swag lol). I say that the stuff that happened in the past should stay in the past. Why dig things from like a year ago. I get it you want to report them for being rude or whatever, but there has to be a reason why they were. Maybe there was already beef between them. You are probably just taking one part of the story. Anyways I can't really tell you guys what to do...
yes swag is right u cant make everyone happy, but it doesn't mean u can be mean. and I understand why Katie is bringing up this issue, and everyone makes mistakes but we have to own up to them. if we don't then we r worse as a person. @Lividup64  and @shensley said some horrible stuff and they need to know it, yes everyone makes mistakes but its up to them to now take responsibility over those mistakes.

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #27 on: 28 May 2017, 01:23:31 PM »
If someone can PM me screenshots of what i said then id be happy to own up to what i said, but its hard to own up to something you cannot remember saying.

Offline Yvette

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
    • View profile
« Reply #28 on: 28 May 2017, 02:11:18 PM »

when there's a thread not concerning me at all but die somehow finds a way to make it about me and a conspiracy
 ???
VC always has been like this. It has ebbs and flows, just like my menstrual periods

<[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> get with your reading skills and dont piss off powerful elite

How the fuck is @Jakrelia staff, shes probably r/againsthatesubreddits or some gay shit. 0/10 review on yelp.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #29 on: 28 May 2017, 02:20:07 PM »

when there's a thread not concerning me at all but die somehow finds a way to make it about me and a conspiracy
 ???

Lmao. The thread has seemingly nothing to do with Die either, but now she's right in it with her hypocritical, toxic shit.

So... see you later at the Conspiracy Lair for our daily meeting on how to coordinate fucking with Die? Because that's totally how we like spending our days.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Yvette

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
    • View profile
« Reply #30 on: 28 May 2017, 02:40:43 PM »

???

Lmao. The thread has seemingly nothing to do with Die either, but now she's right in it with her hypocritical, toxic shit.

So... see you later at the Conspiracy Lair for our daily meeting on how to coordinate fucking with Die? Because that's totally how we like spending our days.

Yeah, see you there! I have a great new plan involving photoshop.
VC always has been like this. It has ebbs and flows, just like my menstrual periods

<[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> get with your reading skills and dont piss off powerful elite

How the fuck is @Jakrelia staff, shes probably r/againsthatesubreddits or some gay shit. 0/10 review on yelp.