Author Topic: Bpt17 greifed my house  (Read 3446 times)

thornstar

Bpt17 greifed my house
« on: 12 August 2012, 07:05:05 PM »
I am not 100% sure what was stolen but they left I sign in a room saying they did it which leaves me to believe they did it, things I did notice missing, several chunks of my house, a brewing stand, an enchantment table, a bookshelf, and some glass panes.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
Re: Bpt17 greifed my house
« Reply #1 on: 12 August 2012, 07:25:33 PM »
Did you use logblock to obtain records and get some screenshots of those records? Leaving a sign is something I could do saying that Akomine griefed someone's house, that doesn't necessarily mean he did it.

Please produce some more evidence. Use Photobucket, Imgur, or Imageshack to upload your images and link them on here using the [.img][./img] tags (remove the dots inside the tags, I just did that so they would display properly).

thornstar

« Reply #2 on: 12 August 2012, 07:32:04 PM »
I am not 100% sure what was stolen but they left I sign in a room saying they did it which leaves me to believe they did it, things I did notice missing, several chunks of my house, a brewing stand, an enchantment table, a bookshelf, and some glass panes.
I checked and saw that my farms were missing, with the exception of my shroom farm, a pressure plate was also missing, and there is this dark place somewhere in my house as I found hostile mobs in it during the day.
Also I had no idea logblock worked for people who were not moderators plus this griefing could have happened anytime during the past thirty days as my computer was broken.

thornstar

« Reply #3 on: 12 August 2012, 07:38:30 PM »
I checked and saw that my farms were missing, with the exception of my shroom farm, a pressure plate was also missing, and there is this dark place somewhere in my house as I found hostile mobs in it during the day.
Also I had no idea logblock worked for people who were not moderators plus this griefing could have happened anytime during the past thirty days as my computer was broken.
There needs to be an edit post button(If there is I can't find it) but yeah, log block does not go far enough back to detect changes in my house, Curse my broken computer.

Offline Teamfe

• Villager
  • The bringer of knowledge.
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 12 August 2012, 07:48:44 PM »
Logblock hasn't been working for me for quite some time.
Cj said it wasn't online but I may have misinterpreted him.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 12 August 2012, 08:01:07 PM »
Its working fine now it was just like a few hours where it was not.

thornstar

« Reply #6 on: 12 August 2012, 08:24:56 PM »
Its working fine now it was just like a few hours where it was not.
As I said earlier I have not been online for 30 days

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 13 August 2012, 02:10:24 PM »
Hmm, and the records were erased past the 1st... bother. With no records, I would assume the only recourse is to check Bpt17's inventory or chests and see if any of these listed items are missing... it's a long shot, though. I doubt it would even really count as admissible evidence.

My best advice to you regarding this is just to chalk it up to experience. Yeah, it does suck to lose things, but you'll get them back pretty quickly, especially if it's just the few items you've listed here. Find a protected area or town and build there to prevent this kind of thing from happening in the future.

I'll have to leave it up to an admin to post here and decide whether it's even worth searching the guy's inventory.