Author Topic: Spawned in farm and...  (Read 5234 times)

Offline Rainy_Turtloid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
Spawned in farm and...
« on: 14 August 2012, 02:47:32 PM »
I spawned i nmy farm again. I saw islid using it so I broke the bottom.

I asked someone to take me back and the mods dont know where hell is.

now cay is /killing me i think and islid says he gonna report me for breaking down my farm (I brought no items to hell)

the contract doesnt say this isnt allowed.

I was accedently out of hell.

Also I posted this here, becasue I don't want islid editing/modifying my post and locking it.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
Re: Spawned in farm and...
« Reply #1 on: 14 August 2012, 02:51:41 PM »
I spawned i nmy farm again. I saw islid using it so I broke the bottom.

I asked someone to take me back and the mods dont know where hell is.

now cay is /killing me i think and islid says he gonna report me for breaking down my farm (I brought no items to hell)

the contract doesnt say this isnt allowed.

I was accedently out of hell.

Also I posted this here, becasue I don't want islid editing/modifying my post and locking it.

jan brought me to hell.

I broke the bottum platform of my farm so if it is changed in any way it is

GRIEF

sorry those who wanted to use my farm  8)

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 14 August 2012, 03:04:07 PM »
It's okay - thanks to the quick intervention of the mods, your farm was restored to full working order! There is no need to worry any longer about nasty griefers or anything like that. JanuaryJones did excellent work.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 14 August 2012, 03:05:39 PM »
It's okay - thanks to the quick intervention of the mods, your farm was restored to full working order! There is no need to worry any longer about nasty griefers or anything like that. JanuaryJones did excellent work.

wtf!
not cool!

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 14 August 2012, 03:26:04 PM »
Oh, also, griefing reports should be made in the Reports and Grievances section, sir, you know better than this. Could an admin move this at their earliest convenience, please?

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 14 August 2012, 03:26:44 PM »
Oh, also, griefing reports should be made in the Reports and Grievances section, sir, you know better than this. Could an admin move this at their earliest convenience, please?

It isn't grief going on. I want someone to destroy it. It isn't grief when i give permission. Go make your own damn farm.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 14 August 2012, 03:37:15 PM »
Thank you for moving this topic!

Alright, now that things have been settled, we can lock it up.

Restitution: Griefing restored
Punishment: Griefer sent to hell

Topic Locked

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 14 August 2012, 06:56:37 PM »
Sweet it is fixed? When I read he broke it I thought "oh well I am sure I can easily fix it"... Well seeming how he wants it destroyed meaning he no longer wants it I claim it.

Rainy, your in Hell do not worry about anything that goes on outside of it. Think of it as the rule in monopoly, while in jail you collect no rent. Not the best analogy so you probably won't get it but others will.

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 14 August 2012, 07:06:51 PM »
I would also like to say this.

Rainy, you're not suppose to be outside of Hell. If something glitches and you end up outside of Hell don't do a fucking thing but stand there and wait to be put back into Hell.

Going to get pissy because I said "fucking"?

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 14 August 2012, 07:11:01 PM »
He has an alternate way back now. Just watch if he starts breaking blocks or doing other things well then he is not doing what he should be.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 14 August 2012, 07:20:31 PM »
For future reference, it was my understanding from the administration that anything that Rainy previously owned no longer belongs to him in any way, shape, or form until he returns to the normal world after his punishment is complete. This includes what used to be his spawner. This would also technically classify his actions as griefing.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 14 August 2012, 07:21:55 PM »
For future reference, it was my understanding from the administration that anything that Rainy previously owned no longer belongs to him in any way, shape, or form until he returns to the normal world after his punishment is complete. This includes what used to be his spawner. This would also technically classify his actions as griefing.

Also taking advantage of him glitching out. If he glitches out his only priority should be getting back in. If it is not then he is breaking his contract by using him time outside the prison.

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 14 August 2012, 07:38:40 PM »

Also taking advantage of him glitching out. If he glitches out his only priority should be getting back in. If it is not then he is breaking his contract by using him time outside the prison.
This.