Author Topic: CJ abusing his powers  (Read 5114 times)

Offline TobTrev (OP)

• Villager
  • Llamas: 0
  • I will never do it.....
    • View profile
CJ abusing his powers
« on: 18 August 2012, 12:25:26 PM »
Ok, Im speaking this for my friends. Ok kobefan, and batcu are at their spawner, and then cj just tp's to them and kills them, just like that, with no warning, i then tp to kobe and get hit by cj, luckily I got away, but not my friends.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: CJ abusing his powers
« Reply #1 on: 18 August 2012, 12:26:52 PM »
I have a home set at each spawner Tob....

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 18 August 2012, 12:30:07 PM »
Who are you to report someone for something you do on a daily basis?

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 August 2012, 12:34:06 PM »
This is a bit of a moot point, since spawners are in the End (at least the spawners I'm thinking of are). All of that area is Outlands, with no exceptions to my knowledge, therefore he can kill anyone he wants when he finds someone there. If he has teleports to each of the spawners given to him voluntarily by the owners of these spawners, then there's not really a problem.

CJ, did you obtain permission to freely use the teleports of the spawner that you ported to in order to kill them and attempt to kill TobTrev, and if so, whose spawner was it?

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 18 August 2012, 12:36:42 PM »
It was bactu's spawner and I set a home there.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 18 August 2012, 12:37:40 PM »
It was bactu's spawner and I set a home there.

Did Batcu allow you to do so and say you could use the teleport and spawner, though? As a mod, you can set ports wherever you want for mod reasons, such as keeping track of spawners - using a mod-specific teleport as an advantage in PVP creates an issue.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 18 August 2012, 12:41:20 PM »
A home. not a warp. And second you can set home's where you want reason we had the whole issue with tob setting home at braden's was that a mod got him there and he never physically found it. If you have not noticed I have build bridges to some of the spawners or I watched them being built and got in while they were building it.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 18 August 2012, 12:42:31 PM »
A home. not a warp. And second you can set home's where you want reason we had the whole issue with tob setting home at braden's was that a mod got him there and he never physically found it. If you have not noticed I have build bridges to some of the spawners or I watched them being built and got in while they were building it.

I was under the impression people were allowed to request that homes not be set in places that belong to them (such as your particular spawner). Did Batchu give you permission to set a home there?

Offline TobTrev (OP)

• Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 18 August 2012, 12:51:54 PM »
setting home at each spawner is like what i did.

Offline TobTrev (OP)

• Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 18 August 2012, 12:53:45 PM »
CJ, your a mod, you can sethome at as many farms you want, therefore, killing everyone who would be using a spawner at the time you are on. That is a tad bit douchey.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 18 August 2012, 12:54:57 PM »
The event you are mentioning was tob tricking boy by asking for help then sending a /tpahere, then right before boy accepted it switched to /tpa. So Tob was never suppose to be in braden's spawner and was only there due to a bad reaction time. That is why he was forced to remove the home.

Now the end is open pvp and no village protection. You can set home's anywhere just don't be a douche (ie griefing, which is really the only thing you can do that is agaist the rules in the end).

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 18 August 2012, 12:57:00 PM »
The event you are mentioning was tob tricking boy by asking for help then sending a /tpahere, then right before boy accepted it switched to /tpa. So Tob was never suppose to be in braden's spawner and was only there due to a bad reaction time. That is why he was forced to remove the home.

Now the end is open pvp and no village protection. You can set home's anywhere just don't be a douche (ie griefing, which is really the only thing you can do that is agaist the rules in the end).

In the event that /home can be set anywhere by anyone in any spawner provided no griefing occurs, according to server rules, then this argument has no merit.

CJ can't have "abused his powers" because he just set a home, like everyone else can do, in a spawner, like everyone else can do, to kill people - like everyone else can do. He did nothing that a regular PVPer can't do.

Topic Locked

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• I NEED MORE JLAW FACIALS PLS
  • Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 19 August 2012, 04:19:54 PM »
Well, can't CJ have more then the regular amount of homes?
The Fappening will continue... FOREVER ON JLAW NUDES... FOREVER ON!

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 19 August 2012, 08:03:46 PM »
Well, can't CJ have more then the regular amount of homes?

No, he stated quite clearly that only Admins have that power, which was my understanding as well.