Author Topic: Griefer JANUARYJONES (OLD POST)  (Read 20966 times)

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
Re: Griefer JANUARYJONES (OLD POST)
« Reply #31 on: 3 August 2012, 01:23:05 PM »
Alot has changed. I was more pissed of the action of taking them then the rails. Somewhere either in game or here was if you where high or drunk I could understand but if you were not what was going through your head idea.

I say a temp-banning jan for 0.1 seconds as her punishment :p

Offline cayrat

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #32 on: 3 August 2012, 03:29:45 PM »
Also, girls, you're both pretty <.<
I don't understand why you people can hold a grudge for so damn long.  All my anger is gone after about 30 minutes-1 hour

Wow, you are lucky. It is like, "Get on my bad side and you left there." for us.
"Everyone is crazy, some are just crazier then the rest of us."
"Let us test these hearts."
Let dead people do your work for you.
~Robert Lang

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #33 on: 3 August 2012, 03:42:42 PM »
I don't understand why you people can hold a grudge for so damn long.  All my anger is gone after about 30 minutes-1 hour

Wow, you are lucky. It is like, "Get on my bad side and you left there." for us.

One who holds a grudge knows not the virtues and benefits of forgiveness. Grudges cause one to dwell on the negativity of the past instead of looking forward to the positivity of the future.

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #34 on: 3 August 2012, 03:44:55 PM »

One who holds a grudge knows not the virtues and benefits of forgiveness. Grudges cause one to dwell on the negativity of the past instead of looking forward to the positivity of the future.

Right up untill they stab you in the back again.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #35 on: 3 August 2012, 03:52:43 PM »

Lol, letting go of a grudge and allowing someone to harm you again are two totally, separate things. I can forgive someone and never give them the opportunity to make me forgive them again.

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #36 on: 3 August 2012, 03:55:09 PM »

Lol, letting go of a grudge and allowing someone to harm you again are two totally, separate things. I can forgive someone and never give them the opportunity to make me forgive them again.

then you did not really forgive them.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #37 on: 3 August 2012, 04:01:33 PM »

I can't forgive someone and say "You know, I don't feel bad about what you did" but not let them get in that position again?

Forgiveness is the renunciation or cessation of resentment, indignation or anger as a result of a perceived offense, disagreement, or mistake, or ceasing to demand punishment or restitution. Nowhere in there does it say you are required to then again put yourself in the same position to be slighted again by the same person.

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #38 on: 3 August 2012, 04:08:19 PM »

I can't forgive someone and say "You know, I don't feel bad about what you did" but not let them get in that position again?

Forgiveness is the renunciation or cessation of resentment, indignation or anger as a result of a perceived offense, disagreement, or mistake, or ceasing to demand punishment or restitution. Nowhere in there does it say you are required to then again put yourself in the same position to be slighted again by the same person.

not all situations you can keep yourself from being put in.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #39 on: 3 August 2012, 04:12:53 PM »

But all situations you can keep yourself from being hurt in - with a little ingenuity and the proper amount of dependence on other people, you can limit or possibly completely eliminate further harm to yourself via spreading responsibilities out, keeping a limit on disseminated information, or whatever else happens to apply to the situation.

In the end, no one can MAKE you feel the way you do, they can only put you in situations where it is most convenient to feel a certain way about something. It is ultimately up to you to choose to feel bad for something that someone else does, no matter how harmful or hurtful it may be, because you are the one in the pilot's seat of that gray mass of neurons in your head. :P

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #40 on: 3 August 2012, 04:18:48 PM »

But all situations you can keep yourself from being hurt in - with a little ingenuity and the proper amount of dependence on other people, you can limit or possibly completely eliminate further harm to yourself via spreading responsibilities out, keeping a limit on disseminated information, or whatever else happens to apply to the situation.

In the end, no one can MAKE you feel the way you do, they can only put you in situations where it is most convenient to feel a certain way about something. It is ultimately up to you to choose to feel bad for something that someone else does, no matter how harmful or hurtful it may be, because you are the one in the pilot's seat of that gray mass of neurons in your head. :P

apparently you have not been outside the country much. Yes if you stayed at home at all times the situation is less likely but at the same time look at air. Drug lords come to his house and shoot him. What could he really of done? Leave the house? How was he to know?

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #41 on: 3 August 2012, 04:24:15 PM »

apparently you have not been outside the country much. Yes if you stayed at home at all times the situation is less likely but at the same time look at air. Drug lords come to his house and shoot him. What could he really of done? Leave the house? How was he to know?

What does that have to do with holding a grudge? Being insulted and being shot by someone are vastly different things, lol. When did Air get involved in this conversation?

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #42 on: 3 August 2012, 04:37:44 PM »

Lol cj xD

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #43 on: 3 August 2012, 04:46:19 PM »
hahahaha, what the hell.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #44 on: 3 August 2012, 05:06:02 PM »

What does that have to do with holding a grudge? Being insulted and being shot by someone are vastly different things, lol. When did Air get involved in this conversation?
Because of your general comment of you can always get out.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #45 on: 3 August 2012, 06:48:26 PM »

Because of your general comment of you can always get out.

Yes, of an emotional situation, not a physical one, lol.

Quote from: Islid
It is ultimately up to you to choose to feel bad for something that someone else does...

It's up to you to feel bad. I never said it was up to you to be in a bad situation, I'm willing to acknowledge that there are plenty of situations where that is unavoidable, lol. It's how you handle it that's completely in your control.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #46 on: 3 August 2012, 07:38:34 PM »
I held a grudge for about 2 months against a person one time. I forgave her.... still, I chose not to talk to her because I am sick of being lied to. So, in a sense, I agree with Islid.... however, I have to also agree with Cj.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #47 on: 3 August 2012, 10:58:19 PM »
Lol, no bitches come to my house AND SHOOT AT ME! They are afraid. They call me "EL ALACRAN".

« Last Edit: 3 August 2012, 11:23:03 PM by airborne101st45 »

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #48 on: 3 August 2012, 11:02:13 PM »
Lol, no bitches come to my house AND SHOOT AT ME! They are afraid. They call me "EL ALACRAN".

You made me laugh my ass off just now.

Offline gerrit70

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 9
  • U all succ
    • View profile
Re: Griefer JANUARYJONES
« Reply #49 on: 17 September 2016, 11:41:12 AM »
Sorry for digging up this old post but this is hilarious. :D
Guh

I'm a huge faggot and I love sucking airs cock.

It is abysmal that any one person would take try to limit the happiness that Gerrit70 has brought to this dull place.

Free Gerrit70 from his chains!

holy fuck gerrit you're autistic.

Lividup64

Re: Griefer JANUARYJONES
« Reply #50 on: 17 September 2016, 11:49:16 AM »
Sorry for digging up this old post but this is hilarious. :D

Please do not necropost on old topics.

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #51 on: 17 September 2016, 12:40:18 PM »
i love januaryjones and cjm721
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #52 on: 17 September 2016, 12:46:13 PM »
I'm not holding a grudge against CJ if that's where you're getting at.
He's an amazing guy.

LUUUL

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #53 on: 17 September 2016, 02:16:52 PM »
I'm not holding a grudge against CJ if that's where you're getting at.
He's an amazing guy.
LUUUL

Lol. Little did you know...

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #54 on: 17 September 2016, 03:47:12 PM »
Fuck JanuaryJones, he is such a shitty griefer. Ugh

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

EnderEssence

« Reply #55 on: 20 September 2016, 02:58:19 PM »
Fuck JanuaryJones, he is such a shitty griefer. Ugh

It'd be hilarious if he got a staff position.

Offline gerrit70

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 9
  • U all succ
    • View profile
« Reply #56 on: 20 September 2016, 09:29:59 PM »
Guh

I'm a huge faggot and I love sucking airs cock.

It is abysmal that any one person would take try to limit the happiness that Gerrit70 has brought to this dull place.

Free Gerrit70 from his chains!

holy fuck gerrit you're autistic.