Author Topic: Seems odd...  (Read 3923 times)

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
Seems odd...
« on: 20 August 2012, 04:50:15 AM »
...but I have to file a report on some missing enchanted picks, lol.

This is more of a plea request than anything else, but while renovating my pick stand in my enchantment and potions shop, I was taking some picks out of displays to move them around and change the slab material. While doing so, I removed 8 enchanted picks with Efficiency IV on them to store in another stand - when I went to place them back in later, only one went in and 7 just completely disappeared.

I don't have any record of them, unfortunately, I didn't think it'd be necessary to screenshot me removing picks from a random showcase in the event that they'd just up and disappear - as such, there's not really any sort of solid evidence of this. However, after this happened, I have been screenshotting all of my other picks, just in case, and haven't seemed to lose any more so far.

Is it at all possible to have these picks replaced, on my good honour? If not, I completely understand, but I figured I would put in the request for consideration just in case it might be able to be done. I've already lost about two dozen stacks of bows to this stupid plugin, and it's just getting incredibly irritating.

As you can see in this post, I am not the only one having problems with showcase - South has also had basically an identical instance of this happening to him.

Help, please?

~ Islid

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
Re: Seems odd...
« Reply #1 on: 20 August 2012, 05:15:56 AM »
And of course, as soon as I say I'm going to be more careful, shit happens again.

Well, at least this time I got a screenshot. I have one pair left, out of the original three, I only need two pairs replaced. It seems showcase is misreading the extra metadata of enchanted items the wrong way and misinterpreting the quantity... this plugin is so stupid. The developers have apparently let it go to shit now. >_>

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 20 August 2012, 05:32:47 AM »
And oooooooone more...

This time, I put two chestplates of Prot IV in a showcase, stacked (as evidenced by the stacked plates being displayed) and when I went to retrieve them later, there was only one left.

So, I think I'm going to quit fucking with showcase and just back up for now...

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 20 August 2012, 08:08:36 AM »
can you sell enchanted things now?

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 20 August 2012, 08:40:03 AM »
can you sell enchanted things now?

Yes, I can sell them directly and through showcase - the problem comes with SCS deleting most of my stock when I try to move it from one display to another. :P

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 20 August 2012, 11:30:31 AM »
I remember seeing the showcases with a lot of random enchanted picks at your special of the day. But we are looking into it as there is something wrong with showcase and it only appears to bug when removing items. I can get you the picks back no problem just advise against removing showcases with more then one item in it.

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 20 August 2012, 06:10:44 PM »
Gotcha. The total missing is as follows:

7 Efficiency IV Diamond Picks
2 Protection IV Diamond Leggings
1 Protection IV Diamond Chestplate

I'm just going to leave the display alone for now... people can come by and buy items off of it if they want, lol. I'll change prices as necessary.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 20 August 2012, 10:52:06 PM »
Replaced the lost ones.

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese