Author Topic: Knitefall  (Read 6496 times)

johntpuccio

Knitefall
« on: 26 August 2012, 05:10:25 PM »
He Has been hacking to get into my house adn hacking to be unable to be injured >:(

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
Re: Knitefall
« Reply #1 on: 26 August 2012, 05:12:42 PM »
First of all, i got in, and kept /back ing. Second of all, I had a fire resistance potion on. So fire would not hurt me.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 26 August 2012, 05:21:36 PM »
Mkay... petty squabbles between players shouldn't be posted here on the grievance board. John, if you have a legitimate claim of hacking, you'll need to explain yourself with a LOT more detail than you just posted here, including the time, what you saw, screenshots if possible, an exact description of the events surrounding the suspected hack, etc.

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 26 August 2012, 05:47:12 PM »
Can this be locked? I have stated what I actually did.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 26 August 2012, 05:58:36 PM »

He reported a hack, it has to be investigated. No need to be impolite.

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• I NEED MORE JLAW FACIALS PLS
  • Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 26 August 2012, 06:04:07 PM »
I was witnessing this, he had fire pot and there was a hole in his roof where he would /back and just drop into his home. So, no hacks, though a bit of douchery since knitefall was burning him in his house .... which has been severe problems in the past...
The Fappening will continue... FOREVER ON JLAW NUDES... FOREVER ON!

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 26 August 2012, 08:51:01 PM »

I was witnessing this, he had fire pot and there was a hole in his roof where he would /back and just drop into his home. So, no hacks, though a bit of douchery since knitefall was burning him in his house .... which has been severe problems in the past...

Bl4ck they lit themselves on fire btw.

And to islid I told John in game knite was not hacking. I saw part of the thing and his response was to continue to say he is hacking ban him, ie were my message above came from (that you deleted-Islid).

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 27 August 2012, 06:59:47 AM »

Bl4ck they lit themselves on fire btw.

And to islid I told John in game knite was not hacking. I saw part of the thing and his response was to continue to say he is hacking ban him, ie were my message above came from (that you deleted-Islid).

If you're going to be nasty, you're welcome to remove yourself from this event and allow another moderator to step in. I'm interested in preserving a no-judgement area for players to report, and that includes moderators.

As far as the hacking is concerned, if nocheat didn't register anything, then I don't see a problem here. John, you need to be more careful about the reports you make, because erroneous ones like this just illicit rude remarks from the staff.

Topic Locked

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• I NEED MORE JLAW FACIALS PLS
  • Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 29 August 2012, 08:35:11 PM »
No.... he may of burned himself .. but Knitefall burned him aswell, I was watching him, and was placing lava where he was looking, or flint and steel, one or the other, I am pretty sure it was flint, but he also had lava on him.
The Fappening will continue... FOREVER ON JLAW NUDES... FOREVER ON!