Author Topic: What is your favorite Christmas song?  (Read 1109 times)

Offline SarahGolem (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
  • Llamas: 4
  • Cheese!
    • View profile
What is your favorite Christmas song?
« on: 10 December 2023, 06:40:13 PM »
As Christmas is right around the corner and Christmas songs are slowly taking over radios everywhere, it had me thinking. What is everyone’s favorite Christmas song? Personally I enjoy the sillier songs such as Dominick the Donkey by Lou Monte.

Offline Naomi

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 28
  • Lighthouse Obsessed
    • View profile
Re: What is your favorite Christmas song?
« Reply #1 on: 10 December 2023, 08:45:17 PM »
Carol of the Bells has always been a long term favorite, but I also like some silly ones too! Grandpa's Gonna Sue the Pants off of Santa is one I always have to listen to at least 5 times before the end of the season.
There are a lot of attitudes going on around here, Don't let me get one.

reasons to vote naomi: second sexiest person on the ballot, slight southern drawl, has won woman of the year every year since 1899 (the mainstream media doesn't want you to know)

vote for naomi idiots

like if you need to me to write out a fully fledged post to persuade you i will, but i just prefer we avoid all that effort and you vote for naomi

Naomi is hot. Hot cm is nice. 8) 8)

Offline FroggyBee

• Speaker of the Senate
  • Villager
  • just a little cringe
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 December 2023, 03:08:15 PM »
The Christmas Song, specifically sung by Anuc Atittawan. Despite his language barrier and all the memes people have made, he has a beautiful singing voice and I like it better than any other version I’ve heard. I’m not one to enjoy Christmas music very much but I thoroughly enjoy his cover every time it blesses my ears.

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 12 December 2023, 05:08:40 PM »
Mariah carey x Soulja boy all I want for Christmas. Hate the mariah carey version (screw mariah carey) but that versions fire

Offline Cbddallas

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 23
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 20 December 2023, 10:15:01 AM »
Vince Vance and the Valiants - All I Want for Christmas - 

Offline Daypath

• Senator
  • Cheese
  • driftwood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 20 December 2023, 10:31:16 AM »
Last Christmas by Wham goes so hard. It's really relaxing/chill to listen to.
"I believe in pink capitalism. I only say that because its pink and pink is great" -Bahamut

"My daughter's a dyke but she can speedbridge" -Tina

Offline SarahGolem (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
  • Cheese!
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 20 December 2023, 08:09:32 PM »
Those are great songs! I recently found out they have a Christmas version of the YMCA!

Offline Yvette

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 7
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 21 December 2023, 01:34:04 AM »
ok I have a few -

Christmas Tree Farm by Taylor Swift - how could I refuse???
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Mariah Carey -- to me THIS is the superior mariah christmas song (but i still like all i want for christmas is you)
Feliz Navidad by José Feliciano - instant nostalgia.
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Classic.
My Only Wish (This Year) by Britney Spears - Modern Classic.
VC always has been like this. It has ebbs and flows, just like my menstrual periods

<[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> get with your reading skills and dont piss off powerful elite

How the fuck is @Jakrelia staff, shes probably r/againsthatesubreddits or some gay shit. 0/10 review on yelp.

Offline Cbddallas

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 23
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 21 December 2023, 09:16:08 AM »
Oooh I like all of these too!  We need a VC Christmas Spotify playlist. If I only knew how to do that.

Offline Yvette

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 21 December 2023, 01:39:24 PM »
Added what I could find on spotify from here -- couldn't find Froggy or Octo's songs tho :(
And added a few universal classics, will update as ppl reply :D

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6VEKddm3q0L8Vd5IDmAur7?si=c74f9998de174fd9
VC always has been like this. It has ebbs and flows, just like my menstrual periods

<[VIP] ~VieuxRiche> get with your reading skills and dont piss off powerful elite

How the fuck is @Jakrelia staff, shes probably r/againsthatesubreddits or some gay shit. 0/10 review on yelp.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 21 December 2023, 02:41:58 PM »
Of the classics, Jingle Bell Rock has always been mine, tho I don't have a specific version. I see you've covered that one already tho, nice

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 21 December 2023, 06:52:32 PM »
Carol of the Bells has always been a long term favorite, but I also like some silly ones too! Grandpa's Gonna Sue the Pants off of Santa is one I always have to listen to at least 5 times before the end of the season.

Seconded. Carol of the Bells is an absolute banger(do we still say "banger"? I'm not up to date with the current zoomer lingo. I'm old.).

Offline Yvette

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 21 December 2023, 08:04:53 PM »

Seconded. Carol of the Bells is an absolute banger(do we still say "banger"? I'm not up to date with the current zoomer lingo. I'm old.).
i still say banger, its too integrated in my brain to be taken out now im afraid

Offline Daypath

• Senator
  • Cheese
  • driftwood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 22 December 2023, 06:52:00 AM »

i still say banger, its too integrated in my brain to be taken out now im afraid
Banger..? I hardly know her  :o
"I believe in pink capitalism. I only say that because its pink and pink is great" -Bahamut

"My daughter's a dyke but she can speedbridge" -Tina

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 22 December 2023, 02:49:57 PM »

Banger..? I hardly know her  :o

Mrs. Claus!?

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline gerrit70

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 9
  • U all succ
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 23 December 2023, 11:34:45 PM »

this may prove educational for you Mr. airboingus
Guh

I'm a huge faggot and I love sucking airs cock.

It is abysmal that any one person would take try to limit the happiness that Gerrit70 has brought to this dull place.

Free Gerrit70 from his chains!

holy fuck gerrit you're autistic.

Offline TinyTinaJoon

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
  • Llamas: 2
  • Cheese!
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 29 December 2023, 08:24:20 PM »
santa baby! but i really like a lot of them this song specifically is just so special to me; she's so classy!
“our cocaine tina” -daypath
“tina it’s like u put a sprinkle of cocaine in the vibe” -baha