Author Topic: Are your balance and homes resetting? Post here!  (Read 3075 times)

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
Are your balance and homes resetting? Post here!
« on: 1 September 2012, 10:38:18 AM »
Several players have reported to me in-game that their balances and homes have kept resetting for some reason - CJ has made us aware that he will be able to restore from backup anything that people have lost. If you've lost your homes and balances, please post so here so that they can be restored. Thanks!

Several people balance and homes got reset if yours did tell him and I will upload the backup I have from right before i started working on this.

Offline Bpxz

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
Re: Are your balance and homes resetting? Post here!
« Reply #1 on: 1 September 2012, 10:41:50 AM »
Okay, for around 4 days now, my SetHome resets to my last village and my money resets to 705 dollars. Every day, or sometimes even twice a day.

Its extremely annoying as once i had over 3700 dollars and then it just resets to 705

As you can imagine, its really bugging me.

If any mods+ can help.. please do

Jarod and Sir_Logic are having the same problem as me

Offline SirLogiC

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 1 September 2012, 11:02:00 AM »
Having the exact same problem here. Luckily I was poor already lol.

Anyway I think it's been going on for 4 days now. It also appears to happen at the same time every day.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 1 September 2012, 11:26:44 AM »
Several players have reported to me in-game that their balances and homes have kept resetting for some reason - CJ has made us aware that he will be able to restore from backup anything that people have lost. If you've lost your homes and balances, please post so here so that they can be restored. Thanks!

Several people balance and homes got reset if yours did tell him and I will upload the backup I have from right before i started working on this.

Islid that was for essentials from when I was updating stuff. Not for what ever is happening to Bp/sir

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 1 September 2012, 11:38:34 AM »

Islid that was for essentials from when I was updating stuff. Not for what ever is happening to Bp/sir

Bugger, misunderstood. Is there anything you can do for these guys?

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 2 September 2012, 03:12:38 PM »
Unpinning and locking this because of a misunderstanding. I'll probably open up another thread later if this is still happening, but I was under the impression it fixed itself.

Topic Locked at present, pending further mishaps.