Author Topic: Thanks, Showcase...  (Read 4878 times)

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
Thanks, Showcase...
« on: 3 September 2012, 08:55:43 PM »
So, once again thanks to the wonderful, high-quality trading plugin known as ShowcaseStandalone, all of my splash and regular potions have gotten fucked up again. Their damage values have been screwed up, so that several things can't happen anymore:

- I can no longer brew with any of them - the brewing stand doesn't recognize them with any ingredients or in any combinations.
- The splash versions turned into non-splash versions, meaning all of my harming potions (and the brand new line of splash helpful potions I literally JUST released in my brand new store) are now reverted. The harming potions are completely useless because of the aforementioned fact that none of them can be brewed (meaning they can't be re-brewed into splash again, or else I wouldn't care that much).

These things mean that, essentially, all of the potions in my displays are now completely useless. Therefore, I would be incredibly appreciative if an admin could come through the displays, either with me or when I'm not online, helping to convert all of my potions to brewable versions. I don't even need the harming ones to be splash (although it would be nice), because I can rebrew them into splash if they are made to be properly brewable.

If an admin would be so kind as to help me fix this rather annoying issue, that would be fantastic. If there are any questions about what needs to be done or how it needs to be done, I will be glad to offer any information I can. Thank you!

Here is the link for the data values of each of the potions, if you need it:

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Potions#Data_value_table

Sorry to bug you guys about this repeatedly, but it is getting pretty irritating. Perhaps a new plugin should be looked at... :/ Thanks again.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: Thanks, Showcase...
« Reply #1 on: 3 September 2012, 09:07:51 PM »
Islid, the staff and I have been talking for the past second and a half about this, and we can tell that this is a conspiracy to get free potions out of us for your shop.

List what you need. ;)

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #2 on: 3 September 2012, 09:15:04 PM »
Islid, the staff and I have been talking for the past second and a half about this, and we can tell that this is a conspiracy to get free potions out of us for your shop.

List what you need. ;)

I KNEW IT!  ::)

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 3 September 2012, 10:37:43 PM »

List what you need. ;)

DAMN IT, YOU FOUND ME OUT

*runs*

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 3 September 2012, 10:53:12 PM »
Honestly, if I could just have an admin come with me to the potion shop for 10 or 15 minutes and run through all of the displays, that would work. The current potions I have are essentially useless and I'm going to throw them out.

Here's a list of what's broken:

Splash Potions

- 128 Slowness I
- 104 Extended Slowness
- 344 Poison I
- 384 Poison II
- 192 Extended Poison
- 128 Harming II
- 192 Extended Weakness
- 192 Weakness I
- 128 Harming I
- 64 Strength II
- 63 Healing I
- 64 Fire Resistance I
- 64 Extended Fire Resistance
- 64 Extended Strength
- 127 Healing II
- 64 Extended Speed
- 64 Speed II
- 64 Regeneration II
- 63 Speed I
- 121 Strength I

Non-Splash Potions

- 64 Regeneration I
- 115 Regeneration II
- 159 Extended Regeneration
- 206 Speed II
- 138 Extended Speed
- 276 Healing II
- 146 Extended Strength
- 201 Extended Fire Resistance
- 115 Strength II
- 16 Healing I

Yeah, not pretty. Basically my entire livelihood, considering I make more than half of the money in my shop off of potions, lol.

Like I said, I'm going to throw out all of what I have now. If (due to the extremely large number of potions listed here) you would like me to leave them in my showcases for an admin to dispose of themselves, that's perfectly fine with me. I can't really use any of them since they've all got screwed up damage values.

If you want to make it easy and just give me the non-splash versions of everything listed as well, that's fine too. I can re-brew splash versions myself, provided I have the properly brewable potions, lol. Thanks a lot!

Offline Braingkk

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 4 September 2012, 02:43:56 AM »
on a side note, this problem applies to most items purchased from showcases.

if u buy a gold block in qualia, it will not stack with itself once u place and mine it.

might be due to new items and changes in item numbers etc... but it is RLY annoying

i still am having trouble stacking things cuz half of my items were in showcases at some point in time, and now they wont stack with newly acquired items

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 4 September 2012, 02:59:00 AM »

if u buy a gold block in qualia, it will not stack with itself once u place and mine it.

might be due to new items and changes in item numbers etc... but it is RLY annoying

i still am having trouble stacking things cuz half of my items were in showcases at some point in time, and now they wont stack with newly acquired items

I find that *sometimes* that bug is fixed just by holding all of the items and using /stack, but it doesn't work all the time and if you try and change it later it undoes itself. The same thing has happened to me though.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #7 on: 4 September 2012, 07:22:13 AM »

I find that *sometimes* that bug is fixed just by holding all of the items and using /stack, but it doesn't work all the time and if you try and change it later it undoes itself. The same thing has happened to me though.

Yeah, /stack will usually fix that. On a side note, however, there is a difference between old wood slabs/stairs/planks and the new ones. That's just a heads up.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 4 September 2012, 12:38:03 PM »

Yeah, /stack will usually fix that. On a side note, however, there is a difference between old wood slabs/stairs/planks and the new ones. That's just a heads up.

Look at the item ID's if they are the same (including damage value) they are the same item. The damage value is how the client and server see an item. If two items have the same value they are the same.

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 6 September 2012, 10:40:58 PM »
Got it all fixed out, with some tools and supervision by Ako and Jan. Thanks a lot, guys!

Topic Locked

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 8 September 2012, 02:39:45 AM »
Well, as much as I was hoping I wouldn't have to deal with this again, unfortunately this needs to be re-opened. It seems that someone did a restart within the last day or so, or some plugin reload, or something, causing all of the potions to revert AGAIN.

Instead of just replacing them over and over, I'm just going to have to store them elsewhere and sell them out of chests. This plugin is getting downright stupid now, and it's causing all sorts of headaches. Serious consideration needs to be given to another shopping plugin, or this one needs to be fixed, because this crap keeps happening.

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 9 September 2012, 05:15:16 PM »
I'm likely going to remove all of the potions from showcases and store them in chests to sell, so I'll only need to replace them once more after this nasty event. Any help on this matter would be appreciated. The numbers have changed, but if it's done the same way as before then it will just be done without issue.

Offline Islid (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 25 September 2012, 06:36:00 AM »
Still haven't got my potions yet, but I'm not in-game often enough to take care of it lately because of intense schoolwork. I'll handle this again later when I can be online more often.

Topic Temporarily Locked