Author Topic: Jan and I win!  (Read 5513 times)

Offline knitefall (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
Jan and I win!
« on: 12 September 2012, 08:57:42 PM »
Well, at first I thought that it would be an easy fight me Vs. Bloody and Hex. Then I got a tip from a player that they both had a lot of pots, and prot IV armor. So I asked Jan if she would fight with me Lucky she did. Without her, I would have died way faster. But after someone knocked her out of the fight. It really was me Vs. Bloody and Hex. I backed Bloody out into a corner and hammered him there. Bloody was out. Time for Hex. I just kept making sure that I was close. Not forgetting to check up on the potions every once and a while. After what seemed like seconds, I finaly killed Hex. It was probably a good 5 min match. Im glad I had Jan with me. or it would have been very nasty for me...

Offline knitefall (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
Re: Jan and I win!
« Reply #1 on: 12 September 2012, 09:20:48 PM »
They told me get em, I got em
I swear this word to my father
And the only way to make it to the top
If you go and get it from the bottom
And I ain’t never asked for no hand outs
You won’t carry me, no Mariah
These haters love when I was dead broke
But they ain’t mad at me
I’m on fire and I’m gon’ burn
And I ain’t gon’ learn
I remember they said that it ain’t my turn
But it ain’t confirmed, then the tables turned
Just look at me now, try to hold me down
But I ain’t gon’ stop, cause I’m gon’ climb
To the mountain top, to the mountain top, now let go

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 13 September 2012, 11:18:55 PM »

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 14 September 2012, 02:42:09 AM »

It never makes me tired how many funny gifs you manage to find that convey your feelings. XD

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #4 on: 14 September 2012, 06:17:08 AM »

It never makes me tired how many funny gifs you manage to find that convey your feelings. XD

This. The best part is I was forced to watch that movie in music class when I was a wee lad. I HATED every moment of it. Thank you, Air, for "defacing" it and bring humor to it.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 14 September 2012, 06:24:04 AM »

This. The best part is I was forced to watch that movie in music class when I was a wee lad. I HATED every moment of it. Thank you, Air, for "defacing" it and bring humor to it.

She has a beautiful voice. D:

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #6 on: 14 September 2012, 06:36:32 AM »

I am not a fan of musicals. It probably would have been a nice character development movie if it wasn't "Let's break out in song EVERY 3 FRICKEN SECONDS so the viewer has NO CLUE as to what is going on". It was like watching an opera  >:(

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 14 September 2012, 06:45:11 AM »

I am not a fan of musicals. It probably would have been a nice character development movie if it wasn't "Let's break out in song EVERY 3 FRICKEN SECONDS so the viewer has NO CLUE as to what is going on". It was like watching an opera  >:(

I should say, she HAD a beautiful voice, before it was ruined.

Also, opera is FAR better in person. I highly suggest you go see one, actually in the theatre, and you will understand what I mean. Video, movie, or recording methods do not do justice to the real drama and excitement of an opera of any kind.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #8 on: 14 September 2012, 02:21:56 PM »

Also, opera is FAR better in person. I highly suggest you go see one, actually in the theatre, and you will understand what I mean. Video, movie, or recording methods do not do justice to the real drama and excitement of an opera of any kind.

You, sir, are a biased Music Major :P

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 14 September 2012, 04:11:08 PM »

No, seriously, man. Opera is far, far better in person, and I have had many of my non-musical friends that I drag to performances say so, completely sincerely. They know I expect honesty from them about a performance, lol. It's really exciting in person!

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 14 September 2012, 04:20:11 PM »

No, seriously, man. Opera is far, far better in person, and I have had many of my non-musical friends that I drag to performances say so, completely sincerely. They know I expect honesty from them about a performance, lol. It's really exciting in person!

I agree with Islid. My parents took me to the opera a bunch of times and it is surprisingly enjoyable.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 14 September 2012, 04:45:11 PM »

I agree with Islid. My parents took me to the opera a bunch of times and it is surprisingly enjoyable.

I would say there is definitely something that gets lost when it's converted to anything other than a totally live performance. Even microphones make the event somewhat diminished - a true opera singer should be able to fill an entire stadium with the resonance of their voice alone. Truly live performances that actually are done well can really get you excited. :D What opera did you go see, Air?

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 14 September 2012, 06:32:15 PM »

I would say there is definitely something that gets lost when it's converted to anything other than a totally live performance. Even microphones make the event somewhat diminished - a true opera singer should be able to fill an entire stadium with the resonance of their voice alone. Truly live performances that actually are done well can really get you excited. :D What opera did you go see, Air?

Haha I have no idea. I was like 11 years old.

Offline knitefall (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 15 September 2012, 11:36:36 AM »