Author Topic: Greifance  (Read 3046 times)

Idabeast99

Greifance
« on: 22 September 2012, 06:51:15 PM »
As i was staying out of everyones way. i found out someone poured lava over my village. i asked bloodydiablo if he did it and he said his friend got on his acc and did. afraid that his friend would do more damage, i kicked bloodyfrom my village. i let him get all hit chests and his belongings. as i didnt let him break down the home he was  living in, he got very angry and had knite and noahcom and one other peroson teleport to my village and annoy me and shoot fire arrows everywhere. I only wish to not be annoyed. If an admin can help me i will be greatly appreshative!

Offline Lycoris

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Artificially Intelligent Data Anomaly
    • View profile
Re: Greifance
« Reply #1 on: 24 September 2012, 10:43:58 AM »
Do you happen to have screen shots of the Lava?

Whether it is a friend or you, it is "Your" account, so you will be liable for any action taken on that account. Just a heads up.

Swatted away by the world, I was atop an incredibly thin needle.
I was using the tips of my fingers to balance,
But it wasn’t until they touched you that I learned I wasn’t alone;
That alone bestowed upon me these crooked wings.
“What do you want to accomplish between life and death,” I asked,
But all you did was laugh, like an angel.
Weaving through the spaces of the hordes of buildings burning in the summer heat,
We’ll eventually descend, pulling that trigger at the very end.
And winter will cover everything.

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 24 September 2012, 01:28:57 PM »
Uh the admins and mods will be like
Whatever
If you don't have screen shots get screen shots of it or your a stuck pig inless you want me to do that

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 24 September 2012, 01:29:20 PM »
Uh the admins and mods will be like
Whatever
If you don't have screen shots get screen shots of it or your a stuck pig inless you want me to do that
Or do it your self

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 24 September 2012, 02:20:13 PM »
As i was staying out of everyones way. i found out someone poured lava over my village. i asked bloodydiablo if he did it and he said his friend got on his acc and did. afraid that his friend would do more damage, i kicked bloodyfrom my village. i let him get all hit chests and his belongings. as i didnt let him break down the home he was  living in, he got very angry and had knite and noahcom and one other peroson teleport to my village and annoy me and shoot fire arrows everywhere. I only wish to not be annoyed. If an admin can help me i will be greatly appreshative!
What are you calling the grief the lava or the fire arrows? If you need help cleaning up lava I can help, but if its because you had fire arrows (which do nothing to blocks or even prevent you from placing) then by the any of us got on they be gone anyways. If you want them gone get a sword or bow and drive them away. Or my favorite lava/flint and steal (but does not always work). If they are really bugging you and you have not tried to fight them away (armor takes damage from fists btw). Then staff might get invloved but VC is free roam, only way to stop people form getting somewhere is building protection and lockettes. We will NOT  deny entry to a person into a town.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 September 2012, 06:22:43 AM »
Provided they're not part of the town, they can't edit anything, which means all of your constructions are perfectly safe - staying inside your own home would be enough to keep them away, with some creative door construction.

As CJ said, they're not doing anything that's actually wrong - no griefing, PVPing in a non-PVP area, nothing like that, so there's not much to be done. Post a report if they engage in an actual legitimate activity.

As far as the lava is concerned, asking a mod about it next time you see one should suffice to have it removed.

Topic Locked