Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 3289 times)

Idabeast99

Sorry
« on: 2 October 2012, 07:20:16 PM »
Sorry everyone for my huge ass dick mouth. I need to learn to shut the hell up and when i take things to far. Im sorry.
Cjm i am also terribly sorry for starting shit with you. The xraying was just plain dumb of me. I though i could get away with it.
Cj, i beg for another chance. Could you just clean my guy? Totaly take all items aways. Start my cash at the default. As if i just joined the server.
I wish for a new fresh start. I dont expect this to be answered, but i hope maybe it will.

Again im terribly sorry to everyone, and promise to do better.

~ Idabeast99

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Re: Sorry
« Reply #1 on: 2 October 2012, 08:16:44 PM »
Sorry everyone for my huge ass dick mouth. I need to learn to shut the hell up and when i take things to far. Im sorry.
Cjm i am also terribly sorry for starting shit with you. The xraying was just plain dumb of me. I though i could get away with it.
Cj, i beg for another chance. Could you just clean my guy? Totaly take all items aways. Start my cash at the default. As if i just joined the server.
I wish for a new fresh start. I dont expect this to be answered, but i hope maybe it will.

~ Idabeast99

I don't think he knows what a temporary ban means.

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 2 October 2012, 08:40:34 PM »

~ Idabeast99

I don't think he knows what a temporary ban means.

I don't think he does either >.>

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #3 on: 2 October 2012, 08:52:46 PM »
Can we get this locked? He is just spamming the ban appeal section.

Idabeast99

« Reply #4 on: 2 October 2012, 10:18:11 PM »
I know that i am temp banned. I am asking for a clean start. As in wipe my guy clean and set him to default as if i just joined the server.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 3 October 2012, 02:01:13 PM »
ass dick mouth.

Just keep your head low, stop asking for further punishment, and keep that ass dick mouth quiet.
If you really want yourself wiped of items, go jump in some lava while holding all of your best items - or donate them.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 3 October 2012, 07:22:32 PM »
ass dick mouth.

Just keep your head low, stop asking for further punishment, and keep that ass dick mouth quiet.
If you really want yourself wiped of items, go jump in some lava while holding all of your best items - or donate them.

Yea if you really want to you can reset yourself lol...