Author Topic: someone using /nick to copy name, grief in chat  (Read 2375 times)

Offline SirLogiC (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
someone using /nick to copy name, grief in chat
« on: 3 October 2012, 05:22:58 AM »
Player named groo23 was using the /nick PedoBacon
another player used the /nick pedobacon and kinda said offensive stuff.

Normally I wouldn't care but they decided I was the one to do it, and so to clear this shit up here is a screenshot of what happened

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg198/scaled.php?server=198&filename=griefscreen.png&res=landing

time was about 5:10 (GMT+8)

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: someone using /nick to copy name, grief in chat
« Reply #1 on: 3 October 2012, 07:14:42 PM »
Not sure wut action you are looming for us to take. If I was there I would have given him a warning and if he continued mute him for a few mins so he got my point. But I was not there and it doesn't look like that big a deal wasn't a lot. If it continues tho inform me and I will speak to the person responsible because I will have it looked up who is changing those name.

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 3 October 2012, 08:27:59 PM »
Hm, I talked to some other staff members yesterday about something similar to this. Doesnt /realname just give you there real user name? If so, I would like to see /realname given to normal players so this would not happen

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 3 October 2012, 10:27:10 PM »
Hm, I talked to some other staff members yesterday about something similar to this. Doesnt /realname just give you there real user name? If so, I would like to see /realname given to normal players so this would not happen

This is an option, but there are con of it that I am not going to go into here.