Author Topic: Type of music  (Read 17225 times)

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Re: Type of music
« Reply #31 on: 11 October 2012, 05:29:47 PM »
Well, this so called "Shit" is making more money than you will ever see

Lol, in my 19 years of life, I probably already made more money than you will see in your first 40 years of life. : )

I will admit that I never even listened to the song you posted though lol. : D
I just did now and the lyrics are not bad I guess, music still sucks.

If a song is making money, it doesn't mean it is good. Look at Justin Bieber or Nicki Minaj. Their music is complete shit, yet it makes millions.

Now we air points that at me I made 228k for signing a contract.. I don't think air has made 228k if you put all of his stuff together.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #32 on: 11 October 2012, 06:07:10 PM »

Lol, in my 19 years of life, I probably already made more money than you will see in your first 40 years of life. : )

If a song is making money, it doesn't mean it is good. Look at Justin Bieber or Nicki Minaj. Their music is complete shit, yet it makes millions.

Now we air points that at me I made 228k for signing a contract.. I don't think air has made 228k if you put all of his stuff together.

1: Between my bank account/college fund/a house in Spain I have substantially more than that lol.

2: I am pretty sure you are full of shit lol. The economy is in the shitter and a college kid is signing 228k college contracts. Yeahhh sure. I signed a 10 millions dollars contract last week! 4realz!

3: Don't use that shitty attitude on me when i'm not doing anything to you. : )

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #33 on: 11 October 2012, 11:10:27 PM »

1: Between my bank account/college fund/a house in Spain I have substantially more than that lol.

2: I am pretty sure you are full of shit lol. The economy is in the shitter and a college kid is signing 228k college contracts. Yeahhh sure. I signed a 10 millions dollars contract last week! 4realz!

Air you forget that I am senior in high school that already has over 30 college credit hours. I get lots of people wanting me to go to their schools and willing to pay me for it. Second is that hour in spain yours yet or just will be though a will?

Third don't use that shitty attitude on me when i'm not doing anything to you besides stating something.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #34 on: 12 October 2012, 03:22:58 AM »

Air you forget that I am senior in high school that already has over 30 college credit hours. I get lots of people wanting me to go to their schools and willing to pay me for it. Second is that hour in spain yours yet or just will be though a will?

Third don't use that shitty attitude on me when i'm not doing anything to you besides stating something.

It is already mine.
So those 228k are a scholarship?

Dude, sometimes your sentences come off as rude. If you were not trying to be rude I do apologize.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #35 on: 12 October 2012, 02:53:52 PM »

It is already mine.

Dude, sometimes your sentences come off as rude. If you were not trying to be rude I do apologize.
Yes their scholarships and the school guarantees a job or placement into more education within a year. With their average alumni making 65k a year within the first year after graduation.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #36 on: 12 October 2012, 05:28:42 PM »

It is already mine.

Yes their scholarships and the school guarantees a job or placement into more education within a year. With their average alumni making 65k a year within the first year after graduation.

Well that is really nice but I was talking about cash money to Knite.

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
« Reply #37 on: 12 October 2012, 06:48:22 PM »
This thread got so amazingly derailed.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #38 on: 13 October 2012, 01:19:39 AM »

It is already mine.

Well that is really nice but I was talking about cash money to Knite.

Ya meeting the right people goes along ways. The equipment I use every day at school is well over a million in value (thank god i dont have to buy it lol). One of those things I do wish more people got to use and learn how to use.

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #39 on: 14 October 2012, 03:14:35 PM »
You guys make me feel poor :~(.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #40 on: 14 October 2012, 05:53:55 PM »
You guys make me feel poor :~(.

I hereby agree.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline knitefall (OP)

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #41 on: 14 October 2012, 08:28:04 PM »
You all make me feel like this post was pointless, now that you brought this bullshit in it

Offline boylink

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #42 on: 14 October 2012, 09:17:31 PM »
Hopsin raps about real life problems :P
I searched Hopsin and one of his songs was titled Sag My Pants

Offline knitefall (OP)

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #43 on: 14 October 2012, 09:26:07 PM »
Yes, and it is a good song, not really about sagging his pants. Its about making fun of stuff a lot of rappers say, and pointing out what is wrong with them. Along with pointing out what is wrong with all of rap.
« Last Edit: 14 October 2012, 09:34:44 PM by knitefall »