Author Topic: how can i be op  (Read 8035 times)

Offline shortsnort (OP)

• New Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
how can i be op
« on: 8 October 2012, 12:13:55 AM »
can anyone get back to me if they can or will make me op

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: how can i be op
« Reply #1 on: 8 October 2012, 12:15:05 AM »
First he wants to be unbanned now he wants op?

trolls be a trollin.

Offline shortsnort (OP)

• New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 8 October 2012, 12:19:57 AM »
sorry i just love this server i wont nag about being op again if i was going to be one i would right now but i really did get forced into greiving

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 8 October 2012, 12:47:56 AM »
sorry i just love this server i wont nag about being op again if i was going to be one i would right now but i really did get forced into greiving

I don't know if you noticed but the only people who are ops are the owners air, jan, and myself. that list has been the same people for a while and is going to stay that way.

Offline shortsnort (OP)

• New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 8 October 2012, 01:01:26 AM »
oh r u da owner i didnt realise sorry for bothering u

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 8 October 2012, 01:10:47 AM »
oh r u da owner i didnt realise sorry for bothering u

no the owners then add air, jan, and myself

owners are:
Akomine
Kyromine
Soundbyte_mantra
Bl4ck_St0ne

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 8 October 2012, 06:36:52 AM »
Cj im surprised you diden give him your side for bitchin i was expecting to see that?
Good job anyways
ShotSnort your not even moderator so don't think about it its not going to happen im sorry but its not

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #7 on: 8 October 2012, 07:36:05 AM »
Cj im surprised you diden give him your side for bitchin i was expecting to see that?
Good job anyways
ShotSnort your not even moderator so don't think about it its not going to happen im sorry but its not

OH MY FRICKIN' "NETHER" DUDE! DO YOU HAVE TO FRICKIN' POST IN EVERY SINGLE FRICKIN' THREAD???? THEY DON'T NEED YOUR FRICKIN' SUPPORT OR 2 CENTS! QUIT WASTING ALL OF OUR FRICKIN' TIME! I WOULDN'T HALF CARE IF YOU POSTED WITH AT LEAST GOOD GRAMMAR LIKE RAINY DID, BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN BE BOTHERED WITH THAT! THE ADMINS WERE TICKED AT RAINY, SO STOP ACTING LIKE HIM!

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 8 October 2012, 09:45:03 AM »
Good job anyways

OH MY FRICKIN' "NETHER" DUDE! DO YOU HAVE TO FRICKIN' POST IN EVERY SINGLE FRICKIN' THREAD???? THEY DON'T NEED YOUR FRICKIN' SUPPORT OR 2 CENTS! QUIT WASTING ALL OF OUR FRICKIN' TIME! I WOULDN'T HALF CARE IF YOU POSTED WITH AT LEAST GOOD GRAMMAR LIKE RAINY DID, BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN BE BOTHERED WITH THAT! THE ADMINS WERE TICKED AT RAINY, SO STOP ACTING LIKE HIM!
You said frikin 3 times now and i don't post in every topic and i don't post in the ban appeals or the reports of grievance
And i was gone a while so im making up for it so stop whining like a little bitch and turn back to a sir, Please  :)

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #9 on: 8 October 2012, 05:07:29 PM »
Good job anyways

You said frikin 3 times now and i don't post in every topic and i don't post in the ban appeals or the reports of grievance
And i was gone a while so im making up for it so stop whining like a little bitch and turn back to a sir, Please  :)

You know, your comeback would have been more effective if you would have used proper spelling & grammar. What do you know of being a sir? Is it the inability to realize when you are in the wrong? Is it the inability to use commas and apostrophes? Is it spelling things incorrectly? You are a sir if those things are true. HOWEVER, that is not the case. Being a sir is being learned/knowledgeable as well as being a gentleman. You, despite everyone telling you to keep your thoughts where they belong (a.k.a. out of the business of other people), chose to ignore them; I just thought I would voice EVERYONE'S opinions here.

You don't post in the ban appeals? Really? I can think of a few times where you did (which can be seen here):
http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=365.0
http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=458.31

In fact, I recall you getting a warning about a forum mute for posting where you ought not be. Now, that is not to say I don't go posting in the ban appeals. I have done so on multiple occasions. Were all of them necessary? No, but I know when to stop.

And you were gone a while and you need to make up for it? I did not realize there was a set quota of forum posts you had to make in any give amount of time. Please, enlighten me of your quota and time schedule so I will get off your case.

So, who is the sir? The kid saying he has to post a certain number of times each day or the learned man enraged by ignorance? Take your pick, but the argument I pose is quite clear who is the sir and who is the git.

Ball is back in your court.

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 8 October 2012, 07:02:17 PM »
In regards to the topic, you can't become op or mod. The only way to even become a mod is to just play the game and not be annoying and hope they ask you to be one. Chances are that if your the kind of player that asks to become a mod or op then you're not going to be one. At least from wut I have seen on this server.

And you were gone a while and you need to make up for it? I did not realize there was a set quota of forum posts you had to make in any give amount of time. Please, enlighten me of your quota and time schedule so I will get off your case.
You do post a lot and it does getting annoying when it doesn't really add anything.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #11 on: 8 October 2012, 07:03:46 PM »
In regards to the topic, you can't become op or mod. The only way to even become a mod is to just play the game and not be annoying and hope they ask you to be one. Chances are that if your the kind of player that asks to become a mod or op then you're not going to be one. At least from wut I have seen on this server.

You do post a lot and it does getting annoying when it doesn't really add anything.

Wait, was that in regards to Cats or me?

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 8 October 2012, 07:05:16 PM »

I was agreeing with you.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #13 on: 8 October 2012, 07:08:04 PM »

I was agreeing with you.

Ah, okay. Thank you for the support. I was just confused because you used a vague "you".  :)

Offline shortsnort (OP)

• New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 8 October 2012, 07:20:19 PM »
u guys have changed my thing from a how can i be op thing to a argument lol i already knew i wasnt before u butted in cat

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 8 October 2012, 07:35:25 PM »
u guys have changed my thing from a how can i be op thing to a argument lol i already knew i wasnt before u butted in cat

Fucking hell man, ever heard of punctuation?

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 9 October 2012, 12:26:14 AM »
lol this is 700th thread on  forum so im gonna respond cause i am a sir and have great honour like japanese samurai honour but not honor cause i dont spell it like that
i just grieved a innocent persons town pretty badly can i be op? i would like if someone could get back to me if i am op yet
dotn worry i didn want to griev it just cuz i was forced into even tho that maks no sense since its a fuckin game somehow random person across the globe who i never and will never meet FORCED me to griev a town cause i wanted  sword back
i wear velcro cuz i cant tie my shoes
my dog licks my feet and it tickles i dont take showers
im insolent but i dont know what means so i can have op
my mom thinks im handsome  thanks for reading love this server so much villagecraft is so good

air born i am punctuation so dotn say im not
« Last Edit: 9 October 2012, 12:48:02 AM by Akomine »

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 9 October 2012, 12:50:26 AM »
lol this is 700th thread on  forum so im gonna respond cause i am a sir and have great honour like japanese samurai honour but not honor cause i dont spell it like that
i just grieved a innocent persons town pretty badly can i be op? i would like if someone could get back to me if i am op yet
dotn worry i didn want to griev it just cuz i was forced into even tho that maks no sense since its a fuckin game somehow random person across the globe who i never and will never meet FORCED me to griev a town cause i wanted  sword back
my mom thinks im handsome  thanks for reading love this server so much villagecraft is so good

You make some really valid points. Ok, you can have OP but be nice.

Offline SirLogiC

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 10 October 2012, 12:39:03 AM »

This person has a lot of potential. Better make him a server admin instead.

???    ::)