Author Topic: New Player Representative!  (Read 4742 times)

Offline Airbongo (OP)

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
New Player Representative!
« on: 10 November 2012, 08:14:24 PM »
ELECTION RESULTS:

KOVOS_DATCH         10 (66.7%)
WITCHDOCTOR1       3 (20%)
THECATSMANGLER    2 (13.3%)
FUZZY_YETI:69         1 (6.3%)

WINNER: KOVOS_DATCH

STAFF DECISION: KOVOS_DATCH AND WITCHDOCTOR1

Maybe they will make me Vice PR, who knows? We would make a good team.

We like that idea so we decided to make you both player representatives.

Ako will explain you all about the player representative duties.

Kovos_Datch

Re: New Player Representative!
« Reply #1 on: 10 November 2012, 08:28:02 PM »
ELECTION RESULTS:

I would first like to say that I am VERY honored to have this position bestowed upon me. I would like to thank EVERYONE (yes, even the ones that voted for others) who voted in the poll concerning the new Player Rep; it is always important to vote! I would also like to thank the people of VC... they believe I can do this job. I would also like to thank the staff; not only did you nominate me, but you also took my recommendation into mind. Lastly, I would like to thank those who ran against me!

As a new PR, I hope to keep everything running smoothly in VC. I have a general idea what it means to be PR because I was friends with Islid; however, I am sure there are many behind-the-scene things that go on. I know the staff will probably need to contact me outside the game, so I will be making a skype for that (aside from my own personal one for friends and family). I am eager to learn more from you all!

I am also thankful the staff thought it was a good idea to make Witchdoctor1 a PR. It will be much easier completing tasks with 2 of us. It will also probably make it more fair in the long run. Witchdoctor and I have already been chatting like co-workers, so I believe this is a step in the right direction.

I know this will be a busy job; this means I may not have as much free time in-game to do as I please. It will also draw much attention to me. Players will constantly ask question. I accept this and actually welcome it (I've been spending way too much time aimlessly wandering around Qualia).

Sincerely,
Kovos_Datch

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 10 November 2012, 09:16:40 PM »
I'd like to know who voted for me O.o
Congrats Kovos and Witchdoctor!

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 10 November 2012, 10:38:57 PM »
More importantly, I would like to know who voted for Catty, besides himself....Like really? Do they want VC to go into ruins?

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #4 on: 11 November 2012, 04:01:38 AM »
I would also like to thank everyone who voted. It is important for the community to be able to choose who will represent their interests. I wish more of the players would have participated in this Democratic process, but I am appreciative of those who did.

I also would like to congratulate Kovos and say that I am very excited to begin work alongside someone as well-respected within our VillageCraft community as he. It is truly an honor to have the opportunity to step up and assume the responsibility of more than just a player now, but as one of their advocates.

As PR, I pledge to be fair and as objective as I possibly can. I will work with my fellow PR to allow the Staff maximum time to do their jobs instead of handling player issues all the time, but I will also ensure that the voices of the community will be heard and their concerns addressed appropriately.

While I may not know the intricacies of the job yet, myself and Kovos will dedicate our time to learn and grow into the role of Player Representative. We will do whatever we have to in order to be the PRs that you, the community, deserve.

Thanks again for voting, and to those who also ran, congratulations Kovos; Catty and Yeti, it was a pleasure to run against you both. And thank you to the Staff for allowing me the opportunity to make a difference here on VC and also allowing me to work with Kovos, one of the best assets VC has.

Thank you!
Very Respectfully,
Witchdoctor

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #5 on: 11 November 2012, 09:21:43 AM »
I would also like to thank everyone who voted. It is important for the community to be able to choose who will represent their interests. I wish more of the players would have participated in this Democratic process, but I am appreciative of those who did.

I also would like to congratulate Kovos and say that I am very excited to begin work alongside someone as well-respected within our VillageCraft community as he. It is truly an honor to have the opportunity to step up and assume the responsibility of more than just a player now, but as one of their advocates.

As PR, I pledge to be fair and as objective as I possibly can. I will work with my fellow PR to allow the Staff maximum time to do their jobs instead of handling player issues all the time, but I will also ensure that the voices of the community will be heard and their concerns addressed appropriately.

While I may not know the intricacies of the job yet, myself and Kovos will dedicate our time to learn and grow into the role of Player Representative. We will do whatever we have to in order to be the PRs that you, the community, deserve.

Thanks again for voting, and to those who also ran, congratulations Kovos; Catty and Yeti, it was a pleasure to run against you both. And thank you to the Staff for allowing me the opportunity to make a difference here on VC and also allowing me to work with Kovos, one of the best assets VC has.

Thank you!
Very Respectfully,
Witchdoctor

Witch, you really need to quit talking me up.

EDIT: And of course, congrats to you too!
« Last Edit: 11 November 2012, 09:25:59 AM by Kovos_Datch »

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 11 November 2012, 09:28:44 AM »
ELECTION RESULTS:

I would first like to say that I am VERY honored to have this position bestowed upon me. I would like to thank EVERYONE (yes, even the ones that voted for others) who voted in the poll concerning the new Player Rep; it is always important to vote! I would also like to thank the people of VC... they believe I can do this job. I would also like to thank the staff; not only did you nominate me, but you also took my recommendation into mind. Lastly, I would like to thank those who ran against me!

As a new PR, I hope to keep everything running smoothly in VC. I have a general idea what it means to be PR because I was friends with Islid; however, I am sure there are many behind-the-scene things that go on. I know the staff will probably need to contact me outside the game, so I will be making a skype for that (aside from my own personal one for friends and family). I am eager to learn more from you all!

I am also thankful the staff thought it was a good idea to make Witchdoctor1 a PR. It will be much easier completing tasks with 2 of us. It will also probably make it more fair in the long run. Witchdoctor and I have already been chatting like co-workers, so I believe this is a step in the right direction.

I know this will be a busy job; this means I may not have as much free time in-game to do as I please. It will also draw much attention to me. Players will constantly ask question. I accept this and actually welcome it (I've been spending way too much time aimlessly wandering around Qualia).

Sincerely,
Kovos_Datch
Congrats Kovos I hope you will make a great place out of this server

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #7 on: 11 November 2012, 09:31:56 AM »
Congrats Kovos I hope you will make a great place out of this server

1. Well you shouldn't just be congratulating me; Witch won as well.

2. This server is already a great place.

3. Thanks for running, Catty!

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #8 on: 11 November 2012, 09:33:22 AM »

Thank you!
Very Respectfully,
Witchdoctor

Offline Lycoris

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Artificially Intelligent Data Anomaly
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 12 November 2012, 09:59:21 AM »
Good job Kovos!
I figured you would win, But who knows with all these youngins up in hur.
Anyways, Hopefully You will stick with us longer then our last PR, *Cough Cough*
Lol

Swatted away by the world, I was atop an incredibly thin needle.
I was using the tips of my fingers to balance,
But it wasn’t until they touched you that I learned I wasn’t alone;
That alone bestowed upon me these crooked wings.
“What do you want to accomplish between life and death,” I asked,
But all you did was laugh, like an angel.
Weaving through the spaces of the hordes of buildings burning in the summer heat,
We’ll eventually descend, pulling that trigger at the very end.
And winter will cover everything.

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 12 November 2012, 11:01:35 AM »

Thank you!
Very Respectfully,
Witchdoctor

And of cause congrats witch as well

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #11 on: 12 November 2012, 11:43:09 AM »
And of cause congrats witch as well

Why thank you Catty!