Author Topic: Automatic Farms Anyone Up For the Job ? (Derailed)  (Read 8230 times)

Offline ThePandaWonder (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
Automatic Farms Anyone Up For the Job ? (Derailed)
« on: 19 November 2012, 01:43:09 PM »
So As a grow bigger I need a greater need of supplies like food and other stuff so the first job is to create a working automatic melon farm ! The equipment will be provided and the money will be payed fairly. The Second job is the same type but it is a pumpkin farm ! Same Rules Apply. The last one is a sugar cane farm ! Same Rules Apply. All of the farms must be automatic so I don't need to go around collecting the harvest and getting my armour dirty! If you know how to make the melon farm which is in Public Works Please tell me on this post. BTW Who built the melon farm in PB?

P.S. If it was one of the Staff I WILL find a way to persuade you to build the farm  ;) TRUST ME  8)
« Last Edit: 21 November 2012, 08:13:20 AM by AwesomeOfPower »

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Re: Automatic Farms Anyone Up For the Job ?
« Reply #1 on: 19 November 2012, 02:06:00 PM »
BTW Who built the melon farm in PB?

P.S. If it was one of the Staff I WILL find a way to persuade you to build the farm  ;) TRUST ME  8)

PB?

Second part how much you paying.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #2 on: 19 November 2012, 02:21:27 PM »

PB?

Sorry I was meant to  to say PW

I will find a way to pay the whole server  8) (Thats A Big Hint)

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 19 November 2012, 02:50:52 PM »

PB?

Everything you see at the public works in side the HQ was made by me. Also your the first person that I know noticed that was there. Don't even remember if I closed the top.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 19 November 2012, 04:05:40 PM »
oh ya hint to everyone on the server. Redstone automation makes great cash. So anything you are going to want me to build will cost you alot as it will generate alot.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #5 on: 20 November 2012, 11:52:26 AM »

PB?

Everything you see at the public works in side the HQ was made by me. Also your the first person that I know noticed that was there. Don't even remember if I closed the top.

I was thinking about donating again to the server cuz i really want the server to be up 24/7 and so YOU don't have to worry about the money you have to pay to keep the server going cuz I JUST LOVE this server cuz it is really unique and i can't find a better server than this. So thats my payment for the redstone jobs.

BTW i saw the inside of it a bit but i didn't look at it closely cuz i wasn't interested in the farm yet. Also I never knew you were good with redstone so GOOD JOB CJ  ;D

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 20 November 2012, 01:43:01 PM »

PB?

I was thinking about donating again to the server cuz i really want the server to be up 24/7 and so YOU don't have to worry about the money you have to pay to keep the server going cuz I JUST LOVE this server cuz it is really unique and i can't find a better server than this. So thats my payment for the redstone jobs.

BTW i saw the inside of it a bit but i didn't look at it closely cuz i wasn't interested in the farm yet. Also I never knew you were good with redstone so GOOD JOB CJ  ;D

The server is suppose to be up be 24/7 just thank 1.4 bugs as for 1.3 and before it was on 24/7 without and errors. This weekend I am working on getting stability better (its not with out host but a few old conflicting plugins.)

As for building the farm I might and that is a big might, They are easy to build just take quite a bit of time, and one thing to know about me is that no work =/= no reward so have to be a very large payment for it (talking ingame cash not out of game, although donations I may have a certain person behind me kicking me to make it).

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #7 on: 20 November 2012, 01:59:02 PM »

PB?

The server is suppose to be up be 24/7 just thank 1.4 bugs as for 1.3 and before it was on 24/7 without and errors. This weekend I am working on getting stability better (its not with out host but a few old conflicting plugins.)

As for building the farm I might and that is a big might, They are easy to build just take quite a bit of time, and one thing to know about me is that no work =/= no reward so have to be a very large payment for it (talking ingame cash not out of game, although donations I may have a certain person behind me kicking me to make it).

What about like 40% of the profit i make? its a good deal cuz its your creation. About the donations I am just happy to help you guys with the server running (money). When I will get my other farms going (Wheat + Potatoes + Carrot) I will will be able to get some more money. If you don't want the 40% I am offering for a period of time tell me what the cost will be.

Its good that you are trying to stabilise the server cuz sometimes it lags a lot and i can't get my things done well. Sometimes I fear that the bug from 30th (Can't remeber the exact date but somewhere around that) Of October that got rid of my stuff which i made / bought / gained in the last 48 hours or so and thats why i am scared of doing bug things like a whole storage room etc.

BTW I may be donating 10$ in like 3 weeks time from my friends nickname (killermango135) so he gets a silver VIP and I might be also donating another 20$ from my nick. I am offline from the server for 3 weeks so just hold on on the questions about the farm etc I have school now and the blocked minecraft.net and I searched on internet how to unblock it and nothing worked so far but my friends computer glitched and it allows him to go on any website he wants. If you know anything about it tell me ok? (BTW I got a mac)

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 20 November 2012, 02:35:08 PM »

PB?

What about like 40% of the profit i make? its a good deal cuz its your creation. About the donations I am just happy to help you guys with the server running (money). When I will get my other farms going (Wheat + Potatoes + Carrot) I will will be able to get some more money. If you don't want the 40% I am offering for a period of time tell me what the cost will be.

Its good that you are trying to stabilise the server cuz sometimes it lags a lot and i can't get my things done well. Sometimes I fear that the bug from 30th (Can't remeber the exact date but somewhere around that) Of October that got rid of my stuff which i made / bought / gained in the last 48 hours or so and thats why i am scared of doing bug things like a whole storage room etc.

BTW I may be donating 10$ in like 3 weeks time from my friends nickname (killermango135) so he gets a silver VIP and I might be also donating another 20$ from my nick. I am offline from the server for 3 weeks so just hold on on the questions about the farm etc I have school now and the blocked minecraft.net and I searched on internet how to unblock it and nothing worked so far but my friends computer glitched and it allows him to go on any website he wants. If you know anything about it tell me ok? (BTW I got a mac)

Look up something called a VPN

Second for the farm the 40% of what you make on it does found good lol.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 20 November 2012, 03:10:13 PM »

PB?

Websites blocked in school? That is really easy to bypass. 1 minute of Google should reveal the answers to you.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #10 on: 21 November 2012, 06:01:20 AM »

PB?

Look up something called a VPN

Second for the farm the 40% of what you make on it does found good lol.

CJ is there any other I can unblock minecraft.net ? If the school finds out that i have private network they will block my internet account.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
Re: Automatic Farms Anyone Up For the Job ? (Derailed)
« Reply #11 on: 21 November 2012, 08:12:34 AM »

I guess this thread has been derailed a bit So this thread is now called "Automatic Farms Anyone Up For the Job ? (Derailed)" But not in a bad way so thanks !

Random Gif Of Emma Stone !

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 21 November 2012, 10:05:04 AM »
From what your saying school finds out you did anything they will block it.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #13 on: 21 November 2012, 10:42:46 AM »
From what your saying school finds out you did anything they will block it.

No they reinforced a rule in October that if you try and create your own wifi hot spot or something like that they will block you from using the internet by blocking your account so u cant log on to the network

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 21 November 2012, 04:38:26 PM »
Two things, One I will do the job, I can do it in under 10 mins if its a big one.
Two. Open task manager and close task list, Done no child locks but LOG OUT AFTER USE, teachers will find out and pricks (Kids) will have no locks and you don't want then to take advantage

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 21 November 2012, 05:30:43 PM »
Two things, One I will do the job, I can do it in under 10 mins if its a big one.
Two. Open task manager and close task list, Done no child locks but LOG OUT AFTER USE, teachers will find out and pricks (Kids) will have no locks and you don't want then to take advantage

That is not going to remove the lock...wtf

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #16 on: 22 November 2012, 05:44:47 AM »
I took the risk of creating a VPN. I wanna see how long i can last now...

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 22 November 2012, 11:18:38 AM »
I took the risk of creating a VPN. I wanna see how long i can last now...

Well use it for school to. All my files are stored at home and then I use my VPN to get to them. If they think you are using it for school then they aren't going to be annoyed at you.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #18 on: 22 November 2012, 01:29:16 PM »
Cj BTW when r u gonna build the farm?

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 22 November 2012, 01:43:28 PM »

Did not show where, provide materials, types or any other form of contract yet for me to start.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #20 on: 23 November 2012, 06:09:40 AM »

Did not show where, provide materials, types or any other form of contract yet for me to start.

I will provide with what needed just give me the list. I am building a basement and the farm is gonna go there