Author Topic: Staff Arent Very Nice  (Read 5973 times)

Offline Arize_Nation (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Staff Arent Very Nice
« on: 23 November 2012, 11:33:56 PM »
Staff keep on being me and just do because they can. If they keep doing this then i will NEVER donate.
I mean seriusly! They mute bann and change my /nick for no reason! All they do is boss people around
Its just a freakin' game and they make it a terrible! How can i like the server if all the staff do is be mean and punish me for no reason?!
Its not very smart to actually keep these guys at their rank. I they were ranked down they probably wouldnt do that stuff because they wouldnt have permission. I dont understand how you staff expect people to actually go on this server?!
Honestly if I were the owner and saw this message i would rank them all down or perm bann them.
If they stay, well i guess you can say goodbye to a donater.

-Arize_Nation

Offline Arize_Nation (OP)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
Re: Staff Arent Very Nice
« Reply #1 on: 23 November 2012, 11:35:37 PM »
CJ if i see you lie on this page then ima keep reporting you.  >:(

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 23 November 2012, 11:41:16 PM »
Just a tip, they dont do this to everyone. You have reported and lied at the same time. Just looking at the reports I want to judo flip you through a wall. Here is the real tip: Lay low and dont make any reports/do anything to irritate anyone

Note: unless you are appealing a punishment, please don't post in someone else's appeal unless you have evidence or information that would make your intervention worthwhile. We don't need comments or opinions, unless we ask for them. Evidence and information is okay. Intervening with irrelevant posts that are not important to the appeal may result in an immediate forum temporary ban. Please, though, post useful information, observations, and interpretations if they add to the thread.
« Last Edit: 24 November 2012, 12:21:57 AM by Akomine »

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 23 November 2012, 11:44:20 PM »
CJ if i see you lie on this page then ima keep reporting you.  >:(

Arize why in the world would I lie? I don't know you and only reason I would be "against" you is for breaking the rules in which the punishment is justified.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 23 November 2012, 11:56:47 PM »
Dude, you were incredibly rude to the staff and now you lie.

1. i never said that crap
2. i said i didnt want you talking on this page
3. stop posting things from microsoft word ok

I personally checked the fucking server log. I can confirm the veracity of CJ's post.

Code: [Select]
Arize_Nation: cj i know that infact ALOT of people hate you and report you
Arize_Nation: me too
Arize_Nation: i reported you too
Arize_Nation: open your eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arize_Nation: jerk
cjm721: alot of people? you better not set up a straw man. or its just going to burn
Arize_Nation: ok
Arize_Nation: fine
Arize_Nation: your rank just dropped
cjm721: oh did it now?
Arize_Nation: fired
cjm721: nope still and &4[A]
Arize_Nation: admin
Arize_Nation: pfft
Arize_Nation: so what
Arize_Nation: im the owner
Arize_Nation: lol
cjm721: oh are you now?
cjm721: you want to impersinate staff
Arize_Nation: on a different account
cjm721: lol you are some idiot
cjm721: you dont even know who made this server
Arize_Nation: oh sure
Arize_Nation: i am him!
Light_Blue_Man: who?
cjm721: nope wrong
cjm721: was not a single person.
Arize_Nation: ima go rank you DOWN
Arize_Nation: to the lowest rank
cjm721: you know what
cjm721: come back tomarrow
Arize_Nation: what?
cjm721: oh wait
Arize_Nation: ok
cjm721: better aida
cjm721: *idea
Arize_Nation: dont
Arize_Nation: ik already
*Moved Arize to guest Group (Default)*
HerrPommesFrite: haha yesssss
Arize_Nation: i already was lol
Arize_Nation: but woowie
Arize_Nation: so are you
cjm721: so still want to impersinate staff?
Arize_Nation: so what?
Arize_Nation: no
Arize_Nation: im not stupid
Arize_Nation: idiot
Arize_Nation: how
Arize_Nation: jerk
Arize_Nation: idiot
Arize_Nation: nub
cjm721: arize you have two options. 1 stop being an idiot/douche and y ou can be fine
cjm721: go continune on y our current tend and ill get rid of you
Arize_Nation: wtf u talkin bout?
Arize_Nation: you got a loose skrew
cjm721: anyone else want to try to explain to our dumbass of the day
cayrat: nope
cayrat: he is all yours cj
cayrat: :3
Arize_Nation: yeah
Arize_Nation: what did i do?
Arize_Nation: IMA RANK YOU DOWN
[11/24/2012 01:19:17 AM (VillageCraft: -2627,106,282)] cjm721: ok good bye
[11/24/2012 01:19:20 AM] Arize_Nation logged out.
*3day Tempban and mute*

Its just a freakin' game and they make it a terrible! How can i like the server if all the staff do is be mean and punish me for no reason?!

Dude, do you really expect them to take your immature spoiled shit because they are staff?

Are you trying to bribe us? You are not the first one that mentions this in his fucking appeal and it REALLY pisses me off.
« Last Edit: 30 November 2012, 12:36:49 PM by cjm721 »

Offline Lycoris

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Artificially Intelligent Data Anomaly
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 24 November 2012, 12:08:56 AM »

Are you trying to bribe us? You are not the first one that mentions this in his fucking appeal and it REALLY pisses me off.
*cough* rainy *cough*

Note: unless you are appealing a punishment, please don't post in someone else's appeal unless you have evidence or information that would make your intervention worthwhile. We don't need comments or opinions, unless we ask for them. Evidence and information is okay. Intervening with irrelevant posts that are not important to the appeal may result in an immediate forum temporary ban. Please, though, post useful information, observations, and interpretations if they add to the thread.
« Last Edit: 24 November 2012, 12:21:30 AM by Akomine »

Swatted away by the world, I was atop an incredibly thin needle.
I was using the tips of my fingers to balance,
But it wasn’t until they touched you that I learned I wasn’t alone;
That alone bestowed upon me these crooked wings.
“What do you want to accomplish between life and death,” I asked,
But all you did was laugh, like an angel.
Weaving through the spaces of the hordes of buildings burning in the summer heat,
We’ll eventually descend, pulling that trigger at the very end.
And winter will cover everything.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 24 November 2012, 12:16:52 AM »
Staff keep on being me and just do because they can. If they keep doing this then i will NEVER donate.
I mean seriusly! They mute bann and change my /nick for no reason! All they do is boss people around
Its not very smart to actually keep these guys at their rank. I they were ranked down they probably wouldnt do that stuff because they wouldnt have permission. I dont understand how you staff expect people to actually go on this server?!
Honestly if I were the owner and saw this message i would rank them all down or perm bann them.

-Arize_Nation

Hi there, owner of the server here.
I've looked at the logs, and it appears you were indeed being rude, and quite a nuisance to the staff (CJ).
Sometimes staff might be too hasty or too harsh in their punishments, and if you thought that was the case, you could have POLITELY come here and appealed it. We have had plenty of players apologize for what they did, or kindly point out that they didn't deserve such a harsh sentence, and we often appreciate the apology and reduce the punishment, or even pardon them of it.

But that's not what happened here. In this case, we have logs, confirmed by two admins, of you going too far. You then said the logs were fake (a lie), and then said CJ was picking on you for no reason (in my opinion, not true). You then said that if you were me, you would demote or permanently ban all of the staff for punishing you doing their jobs. No, they punished you rightfully. And while you have every right to disagree with their punishments, I think we can all agree you've gone about it in the wrong way.

CJ has no reason to randomly harass a player. But even if he did, we have Player Representatives who ARE NOT STAFF who can help you if indeed he was harassing you. Our independent 3rd party PR, Kovos agrees that you deserved the punishments you got.

By the way, while all donations are hugely appreciated, please don't try to bribe us with your money EVER AGAIN. No, we won't reduce a punishment at the threat of you not donating. And don't you dare try to dangle money in front of us again to try to get a pardon. Don't.

Lastly, this is the server of 2nd chances, and this is your big chance:
Take a deep breath, and apologize.
You were in the wrong, we have the logs to prove it. The logs aren't fake. CJ is not picking on you.
I'd say you should apologize for the in-game crap, and I think you should apologize for calling CJ a liar.
Don't fuck up your opportunity here.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline millionaurefor

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 28 December 2012, 01:01:46 AM »
Here here Akomine!!!!
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 28 December 2012, 01:06:42 AM »
Here here Akomine!!!!

Omg thank you!

millionaurefour has been banned from the forums for 7 days after multiple offenses, spam and it is his second ban

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 28 December 2012, 01:16:19 AM »
Here here Akomine!!!!

Omg thank you!

millionaurefour has been banned from the forums for 7 days after multiple offenses, spam and it is his second ban

Jan made me feel bad so I reduced the ban to 3 days.

-------
January 15th 2013 - Update by Akomine: This appeal is now several old, and the appellant never responded. It should be noted that the appellant is not currently banned.
Verdict:
Appeal Lost.
« Last Edit: 15 January 2013, 08:44:03 PM by Akomine »