Author Topic: owner please see this!  (Read 3116 times)

Offline Arize_Nation (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
owner please see this!
« on: 29 November 2012, 10:00:00 PM »
cjm has done mean things and i have been only defending myself from the lies and mean things he does. do you really expect people to play on the server if they are always banned muted and provolked? WELL I'M NOT PUTTING UP WITH IT! im not going to play this server and im going to tell my freinds its a TERRIBLE server because of staff. cjm just tries to get proof of me doing random stuff to get me mad and make others hate me. (mostly microsoft word)
also he locks the page or whatever so noone else can post. alot of other people report him for being mean too. (so im NOT the only one)
and he has enlarged my temp bann so i cannot go back on the server. DO YOU SERIUSLY EXPECT PEOPLE TO GO ON IF THEY ARE BANNED?!!!!!
now if i see cjm im going to keep reporting him, so dont think about it cj! im not stopping until he is respectful makes me able to interact with blocks and is ranked to guest or perm banned!!!!  >:(

Kovos_Datch

Re: owner please see this!
« Reply #1 on: 29 November 2012, 10:19:21 PM »
Arize,

As one of the official Player Reps, I have already ruled on your case. If you did not know what a Player Rep, or PR, is, I can give you a brief description:

A PR is an elected official that is not affiliated with the staff. The PR's main job is to rule on cases that the players (being you) make against the staff (CJ) when there is "abuse."

You came to me, one of the PRs (an elected, unbiased, non-staff member), with a case. You reported that CJ was abusing you when you, in turn, did nothing to provoke it. After reviewing your case and looking at the evidence, I found in favor of the staff. You were generally mean to Runek for no apparent reason and claimed to be the owner of the staff. You also spammed the chat and abused the /me command.

If you do not want to play on a server that does not tolerate such activities, so be it. I would suggest you at least leave in a dignified manner as to not get in any more trouble.

Thanks,
Kovos_Datch
-One of your local PRs-

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 29 November 2012, 11:11:02 PM »
Ill add you back to the normal group, but remember this: Pretend to be a staff member again or lie in an appeal again and you will not be let back. 

As for what you say I made up all the admins have access to the same file (which btw cannot be edited while the server is running) they checked it to see what I had posted was all in it, in the order i showed.
« Last Edit: 29 November 2012, 11:37:23 PM by airborne101st45 »

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 November 2012, 05:22:15 AM »
cjm has done mean things and i have been only defending myself from the lies and mean things he does. do you really expect people to play on the server if they are always banned muted and provolked? WELL I'M NOT PUTTING UP WITH IT! im not going to play this server and im going to tell my freinds its a TERRIBLE server because of staff. cjm just tries to get proof of me doing random stuff to get me mad and make others hate me. (mostly microsoft word)
also he locks the page or whatever so noone else can post. alot of other people report him for being mean too. (so im NOT the only one)
and he has enlarged my temp bann so i cannot go back on the server. DO YOU SERIUSLY EXPECT PEOPLE TO GO ON IF THEY ARE BANNED?!!!!!
now if i see cjm im going to keep reporting him, so dont think about it cj! im not stopping until he is respectful makes me able to interact with blocks and is ranked to guest or perm banned!!!!  >:(

- You clearly weren't just defending youself, because we have logs to show that YOU were provoking.

- I don't see any evidence of CJ specifically picking on you, or looking for a fake reason to get you in trouble. I don't see how this would help CJ.

- No, I don't expect people to come on to the server when they are banned from it, because ... *restrains self from capslock*... why in hell... what?? Strangest question of the week award goes to...

- Please don't report CJ every time you see him for no good reason, because wouldn't that be doing the very thing you are accusing him of doing to you? We wouldn't want any http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrisy now would we?

This case is long closed. Please just move on from it. You get to come back to the server of second chances and play. Let's all put this behind us, and enjoy the server without needless vendettas and unjust accusations.

Have fun.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 30 November 2012, 12:19:56 PM »

Offline cayrat

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 30 November 2012, 12:21:40 PM »
"Everyone is crazy, some are just crazier then the rest of us."
"Let us test these hearts."
Let dead people do your work for you.
~Robert Lang

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 1 December 2012, 08:02:46 AM »
Coming from the ass hole in the corner, I have exp with cj and I know how this goes.
Cj can be annoying but he does not abuse or break any rule.
My advise stay out his way, if he's angry ignore him.
Its the way to stay alive.