Author Topic: I see you online Islid... >:)  (Read 17060 times)

Offline Airbongo (OP)

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
I see you online Islid... >:)
« on: 2 December 2012, 05:15:09 PM »

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
Re: I see you online Islid... >:)
« Reply #1 on: 2 December 2012, 05:20:27 PM »
Hi Islid :D
We miss you
Please come back?
Also, Air, 48 updates!?

Offline Airbongo (OP)

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 2 December 2012, 05:24:04 PM »
We miss you
Please come back?
Also, Air, 48 updates!?

So many updates...I'm too lazy to install them all. :(

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 2 December 2012, 05:25:11 PM »
We miss you
Please come back?
Also, Air, 48 updates!?

Even I'm not that lazy!
All my apps are to to date

Offline Airbongo (OP)

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 2 December 2012, 05:34:18 PM »
We miss you
Please come back?
Also, Air, 48 updates!?

Even I'm not that lazy!
All my apps are to to date

I have too many apps :(

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 2 December 2012, 05:35:48 PM »
I have enough to keep track of.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 2 December 2012, 08:41:21 PM »
Darn, I knew I should have turned on invisibility.

Don't mind me, I'm just idling in the background. :P

Offline cayrat

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 2 December 2012, 10:38:24 PM »
Darn, I knew I should have turned on invisibility.

Don't mind me, I'm just idling in the background. :P

Well stop idling and get back in the program!
"Everyone is crazy, some are just crazier then the rest of us."
"Let us test these hearts."
Let dead people do your work for you.
~Robert Lang

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 3 December 2012, 02:38:17 PM »
BUT ISLID WE LOVE YOU

Offline cayrat

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 3 December 2012, 04:28:24 PM »
~Robert Lang

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 3 December 2012, 04:29:11 PM »

Offline cayrat

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 3 December 2012, 05:03:53 PM »
BUT ISLID WE LOVE YOU

We do?

Harsh toke, duuuuuuuude.

That is what happens when someone pisses me off. *mutters* Telling me I can't swear or say "God".
~Robert Lang

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 3 December 2012, 06:59:59 PM »
BUT ISLID WE LOVE YOU

We do?

Harsh toke, duuuuuuuude.

That is what happens when someone pisses me off. *mutters* Telling me I can't swear or say "<Redacted>".

Stop saying that.

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 3 December 2012, 07:11:56 PM »
BUT ISLID WE LOVE YOU

We do?

Harsh toke, duuuuuuuude.

That is what happens when someone pisses me off. *mutters* Telling me I can't swear or say "<Redacted>".

Stop saying that.

COME BACK, NAO
PERMANANTLEY

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 3 December 2012, 07:20:25 PM »
BUT ISLID WE LOVE YOU

We do?

Harsh toke, duuuuuuuude.

Stop saying that.

COME BACK, NAO
PERMANANTLEY

Man, if I had the time I would. I've barely got enough time to go on the server that pays me, let alone the one that doesn't. XD

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #15 on: 3 December 2012, 07:28:17 PM »
BUT ISLID WE LOVE YOU

We do?

Harsh toke, duuuuuuuude.

Stop saying that.

COME BACK, NAO
PERMANANTLEY

Man, if I had the time I would. I've barely got enough time to go on the server that pays me, let alone the one that doesn't. XD

You get paid for that?

Screw the money! Join the fellowship!

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 3 December 2012, 07:31:52 PM »
BUT ISLID WE LOVE YOU

We do?

Harsh toke, duuuuuuuude.

Stop saying that.

COME BACK, NAO
PERMANANTLEY

You get paid for that?

Screw the money! Join the fellowship!

Yeah, I make a few hundred bucks a month to show up and ban fools. It's a bit cushy compared to some previous jobs I've had, but I don't mind. At least I don't have to be on 24/7. :P

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 3 December 2012, 07:37:41 PM »
Wait saying your to busy because of school now your saying its because your an admin on another server getting paid.

Lol, sorry, guys, it's getting super busy. I've been asked to get involved with a research project about iPad apps in the classroom, I'm scheduling an entire club's visit to a massive convention in February (as well as coordinating a presentation I'll be giving at that same convention, TMEA), and I'm a TA in two courses in addition to my 18-hour workload and the three extra-curricular choirs I'm a part of in order to make enough money to put myself through college. I've barely got time to sleep!

I'm hoping this lays off soon, since we've got a concert on the 7th for one of the choirs that I spend a large chunk of time with, so maybe I'll find myself with a few hours to spare every couple of days.

Well, you guys may or may not have noticed my recent disappearance, which is almost entirely (like, 95%) attributed to the fact that, as a Junior, my course load has increased tenfold because of the sudden sharp increase in difficulty of the music classes I'm taking, combined with an attempt to earn the school NASM certification, as well as an entire recital that I have to plan for myself, perform 30 minutes of music in, and plan a reception for afterwards (a good three hour event, when it's all put together).

I'm looking at getting the schedule smoothed out a bit more over the next few weeks, which should give me some more free time, although I have joined two new choirs since last year so we'll see about that. :P Needless to say, I've been singing so much that my throat is almost constantly tired. Yep, being a music major really seems like a good idea now...

tl;dr - I'll be back soon. Don't miss me too much.

~ Islid

P.S. - I can still be caught on skype, and I'll probably pop into Villagecraft People chat occasionally, as well as to talk to a few people individually. I ALWAYS have my chat set to invisible, but I have it on more often than not lately so feel free to shoot me a message if you want to chat it up or something, and I'll probably respond. If you don't have my skype, ask around, someone else probably does. :P

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #18 on: 3 December 2012, 07:43:51 PM »
Wait saying your to busy because of school now your saying its because your an admin on another server getting paid.

I may be misreading, but it seems like he is saying what little free time he has is spent on the other server due to getting paid...
At least that's how I read it...

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #19 on: 3 December 2012, 07:44:24 PM »

He did inform some of the staff of his new position. He was also busy with school, I am sure.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #20 on: 3 December 2012, 07:45:39 PM »

Lol, sorry, guys, it's getting super busy. I've been asked to get involved with a research project about iPad apps in the classroom, I'm scheduling an entire club's visit to a massive convention in February (as well as coordinating a presentation I'll be giving at that same convention, TMEA), and I'm a TA in two courses in addition to my 18-hour workload and the three extra-curricular choirs I'm a part of in order to make enough money to put myself through college. I've barely got time to sleep!

I'm hoping this lays off soon, since we've got a concert on the 7th for one of the choirs that I spend a large chunk of time with, so maybe I'll find myself with a few hours to spare every couple of days.

Well, you guys may or may not have noticed my recent disappearance, which is almost entirely (like, 95%) attributed to the fact that, as a Junior, my course load has increased tenfold because of the sudden sharp increase in difficulty of the music classes I'm taking, combined with an attempt to earn the school NASM certification, as well as an entire recital that I have to plan for myself, perform 30 minutes of music in, and plan a reception for afterwards (a good three hour event, when it's all put together).

I'm looking at getting the schedule smoothed out a bit more over the next few weeks, which should give me some more free time, although I have joined two new choirs since last year so we'll see about that. :P Needless to say, I've been singing so much that my throat is almost constantly tired. Yep, being a music major really seems like a good idea now...

~ Islid

P.S. - I can still be caught on skype, and I'll probably pop into Villagecraft People chat occasionally, as well as to talk to a few people individually. I ALWAYS have my chat set to invisible, but I have it on more often than not lately so feel free to shoot me a message if you want to chat it up or something, and I'll probably respond. If you don't have my skype, ask around, someone else probably does. :P

Let's re-read the post, and break it down a bit.

Quote from: Islid
Yeah, I make a few hundred bucks a month to show up and ban fools.

It seems you read this part accurately, for that, I applaud you. You have succeeded in displaying a fourth grade reading competency. But I'm afraid you have to do better than that. You seem to have neglected my previous post I made about ten minutes beforehand, specifically, this part...

I've barely got enough time to go on the server that pays me...

This would, by basic process of deduction, imply that I rarely even go on that server (hence the word "barely"). Specifically, I'm only able to get on there about one hour a day, if I'm lucky. The rest of the time I'm idling in skype chat and online while working on things like online courses, conducting, rehearsing solo vocal pieces, and various things of that nature.

If you are going to try and trip me up on nonexistent contradictions, at least do a little better with your selective quote choices. I understand you're upset about recent events, but you must contain your anger, or at least direct it a little more passive aggressively. Perhaps I could give you a few lessons.

Thank you for your concern, though! It's lovely to see you too, Cj. :)

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #21 on: 3 December 2012, 07:48:11 PM »

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 3 December 2012, 07:54:21 PM »

~ Islid

It seems you read this part accurately, for that, I applaud you. You have succeeded in displaying a fourth grade reading competency. But I'm afraid you have to do better than that. You seem to have neglected my previous post I made about ten minutes beforehand, specifically, this part...

This would, by basic process of deduction, imply that I rarely even go on that server (hence the word "barely"). Specifically, I'm only able to get on there about one hour a day, if I'm lucky. The rest of the time I'm idling in skype chat and online while working on things like online courses, conducting, rehearsing solo vocal pieces, and various things of that nature.

If you are going to try and trip me up on nonexistent contradictions, at least do a little better with your selective quote choices. I understand you're upset about recent events, but you must contain your anger, or at least direct it a little more passive aggressively. Perhaps I could give you a few lessons.

He did inform some of the staff of his new position. He was also busy with school, I am sure.

He did not tell staff we found out, and Islid you failed to realize I quote your statement of where you had gone yet you come back and say you are getting paid on another server (which is verified though a different source) which you had been saying you where to busy with school. So how you manage to get admin on a server when you have been spending so much time on school.

Now your not obligated to tell us anything about your personal life, but you chose to and comparing what you said earlier to now does not hold up. So you if wish to insult me when I was wonder what happened in the middle when you said the beginning and the end be my guest.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #23 on: 3 December 2012, 07:57:49 PM »

~ Islid

He did not tell staff we found out, and Islid you failed to realize I quote your statement of where you had gone yet you come back and say you are getting paid on another server (which is verified though a different source) which you had been saying you where to busy with school. So how you manage to get admin on a server when you have been spending so much time on school.

Now your not obligated to tell us anything about your personal life, but you chose to and comparing what you said earlier to now does not hold up. So you if wish to insult me when I was wonder what happened in the middle when you said the beginning and the end be my guest.

What I said earlier was that I was heading out because of school, and yes, I did inform some of the staff of the new position I received - I told the people I cared to know. I apologize for not inviting you to the party.

However, that shouldn't be a concern now - I mean, the important people know, and knew back then too, so I really wouldn't fret about it too much. It seems to be stressing you out, and you have far, far too much on your plate right now to be worrying about silly old me!

I got the administrative position via application, which I also told several people I was doing before school picked up, thanks for asking! They loved my application and credentials and asked me to be an admin right away. I was honored to do so, considering the server was being run for my most favourite of persons - Hank Green of the Vlogbrothers!

You really ought to come check it out. I'm sure I can't post the IP here, but if you really insist, I can probably message it to you or something. I don't want to pull people away from here. :P

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #24 on: 3 December 2012, 07:59:48 PM »
Back for a day, on the forums that is
And already getting in an argument :P
Get yo' butt on Skype, Islid
If you're not too busy

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #25 on: 3 December 2012, 08:01:45 PM »

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #26 on: 3 December 2012, 08:21:39 PM »
However, that shouldn't be a concern now - I mean, the important people know, and knew back then too, so I really wouldn't fret about it too much. It seems to be stressing you out, and you have far, far too much on your plate right now to be worrying about silly old me!

Great characterization of me. Good old Islid not even trying to be impartial just eating the spoon feed information you got and not thinking to check if its even valid.

Considering only about 5 people will get the above message. Unless they start looking around and put the pieces together. Considering what do I care I know the  truth and how to prove it when the time comes and until then you should at least try to be the impartial person you should of been.

Now most likely there will be some sly response which really says nothing just keeps saying the same thing over and over until people stop asking.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #27 on: 3 December 2012, 08:22:31 PM »

Great characterization of me. Good old Islid not even trying to be impartial just eating the spoon feed information you got and not thinking to check if its even valid.

Considering only about 5 people will get the above message. Unless they start looking around and put the pieces together. Considering what do I care I know the  truth and how to prove it when the time comes and until then you should at least try to be the impartial person you should of been.

Now most likely there will be some sly response which really says nothing just keeps saying the same thing over and over until people stop asking.

Oh, no, I think your responses speak volumes, lol. Nothing more needs to be said. XD

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #28 on: 3 December 2012, 08:46:14 PM »

Now your not obligated to tell us anything about your personal life, but you chose to and comparing what you said earlier to now does not hold up. So you if wish to insult me when I was wonder what happened in the middle when you said the beginning and the end be my guest."

« Last Edit: 3 December 2012, 10:11:13 PM by airborne101st45 »

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #29 on: 3 December 2012, 10:46:20 PM »

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #30 on: 4 December 2012, 03:58:35 AM »
YOU BETTER GET MY SILK TOUCH.