Author Topic: Seriously  (Read 14401 times)

Offline DarkenedAngel (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Seriously
« on: 9 March 2012, 01:42:08 AM »
Am i a fucking magnet for the assholes on this server?

First jackbelth or wut ever his fucking name is attacks me and my castle for about an hour one morning to the point i can't do anything and don't wanna play the rest of the day.

Then hunter and his friend attack me threw a locked door kill me (losing 44 lvls) and then kill me when i /back.... making it so i can't go back to my area until ako saves the day by changing it to no pvp.

Then jack again tries to kill me while i worked in the nether knocking me into lava and then continuing to /back to me... he fucking set his home there and kept bothering me even after air tried to step in....

Then while minding my own business standing on my tower batman /kills me.

then later that day he does it again while evading my castle area with his friend pony.

AND NOW! batman and pony are setting up cannons and a building so they cans tart building a castle within 15 blocks of my area.............. I would love the idea of a rival castle once we get going but not right fucking next to mine and i doubt it would fun or fair with batman and his abuse of his mod powers.... Is he fucking 10?

oh... and air got drunk one night and was harassing me in the nether while i farmed but i shrugged that off.

So i guess i am either a large magnet for assholes or this server is just full of them. I thought this was village craft with a PvP option not a fuck with everyone else on online server.

ok... done ranting... going to try and ignore batman and keep working on my castle.

Offline Xalin720

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • I strongly recommend you play this game! :)
    • View profile
Re: Seriously
« Reply #1 on: 9 March 2012, 06:31:54 AM »
.....I dont think i like that

Offline huntman0697

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 9 March 2012, 08:51:22 AM »
When there not there tear their castle down. Problem solved. I can add batman to the no trust list too.
Maybe that will help stop his abuse.....
« Last Edit: 9 March 2012, 09:00:40 AM by huntman0697 »

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 9 March 2012, 01:35:23 PM »
Wut don't you like Xane?

Also hunt i want to tear it down but i don't think they are actually breaking any rules and i don't wanna get into trouble... i was this close *puts fingers close together* to putting my fully enchanted gear on, grabbing some pots, and heading over there and going all jackbelleth on them. For those of you that don't know that is where you continuously attack them tell they log off while you tear apart there building. But i resisted and just tried to ignore them like i said and worked on my castle (which is starting too look nice) at which point i think batman started to realize how mad i was (probably form me bluntly saying i am fucking pissed off at him) and tried offering me money to forgive him... If it can to the point of putting him on the list i think he should lose his mod statues. They are suppose to keep the peace not cause trouble.

Offline huntman0697

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 9 March 2012, 01:54:57 PM »
You sure sounded like you were gonna tear it down lol can't say I wouldnt have down the same if you did XD

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 10 March 2012, 12:04:42 AM »
If people are cannoning your town and infringing on your area, then they are asking for it, it sounds like

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 10 March 2012, 01:31:24 AM »
"even after air tried to step in" I jailed the little bastard so that made him stop.
"air got drunk one night and was harassing me in the nether while i farmed but i shrugged that off." Dude, I was just watching you. Not really harassing. You have anger issues man lol.

Quin should not abuse his powers tho. I agree with that.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 10 March 2012, 03:56:04 AM »
"air got drunk one night and was harassing me in the nether while i farmed but i shrugged that off." Dude, I was just watching you. Not really harassing. You have anger issues man lol.

you TPed to me while i was farming some soul sand and started to punch me in the back wait a second or two then punch me again. Did this a more then a few times >.>... then you started to farm the soul sand i was going to just so you could stand to the side of me and place it down as i was farming so i was going nowhere.... All of this was annoying but like i said i shrugged it off and only brought it up as another example of wut i was talking about almost completely forgot about it. I wasn't really trying to say anything bad about you but was more so asking if there was something i am doing that makes ppl do shit to me on the server.

"even after air tried to step in" I jailed the little bastard so that made him stop.
Yea that made him stop... but before you jailed him you were there and he was still coming back and back even after we asked him to stop and i think you kicked him. You were the one that discovered he set his home there i believe. You were attacking him as well before you jailed him because he wasn't listening... it wasn't until after all of that stuff that you jailed him.

Offline digdug68

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 10 March 2012, 05:46:32 PM »
Dark, really? We all get griefed, we all get trolled, we all get annoyed by random 'pricks'.
But that is no reason to make a forum post about EVERY little thing that goes on. With Jack, you could've talked to an admin, shown proof, etc. But making a forum topic about it? Sounds pretty extreme and a waste. Sure, Quin might have gone out of line and broken some Mod rules with /kill, but that is due a report, not a whole topic.
And lastly, why do you think you are a 'Magnet for Assholes', like I said above, we all get troubled, but most of us don't complain to the forums about it, we just settle it with A. Killing them B. Talking to an Admin if it is serious like grief C. Grief their shit

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 10 March 2012, 06:42:22 PM »
I'm sorry, I just thought maybe ppl on this server should play differently and used the forums as a place to vent so i didn't do one of your letters. I believe i have made 2 post about this kinda thing, both of those times there was no admin or mod on to talk to (unless it was the mod causing the problem). So there was no way to get the person to stop messing with me, i try asking, in some cases i try fighting back (how do you fight a mod that already /kills you for no reason? I would have just lost my shit and made it worse). When all else fails like it has twice i log off and vent my frustration here or vent my frustration here and then try to ignore the person and stay in a safe area which i feel is perfectly acceptable seeming how this is a forum and it both allows me to let an admin know wut is going on easier (try explaining something long in MC chat >.>), if i need to take a break because they are keeping me from having fun i can and someone well still know wut is going on, and it allows me to calm down and not make the situation worse in game.

Offline huntman0697

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 10 March 2012, 06:42:53 PM »
I  like the plan A and plan C idea.......... KILL ALL DE MODERATORS BEFORE DE TYPE /KILL USERNAME MUAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA :)
« Last Edit: 10 March 2012, 06:45:25 PM by huntman0697 »

Offline Batman

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • New Villager
    • View profile
Same Shit, Different Asshole
« Reply #11 on: 17 March 2012, 04:54:50 AM »
I have something too say. And I'm going to take a wild guess, but say that people have already told you this Darkened. You take things way too personally.

(With the cannons, TNT doesn't do any damage too any blocks, nor can it reach too (or for that matter above...) your walls.)
I also think you're blowing my rabid "abuse" for the /kill out of proportion. Expecially... When you had nothing too lose in levels, you kept all your gear... And at the time... you were laughing about me doing it to Pony right before... (Kinda hipocrital... But that's not for me too say due to me not doing it to myself...)

But really if you're in a PvP place, fight back. If not, don't worry, just don't give them promission to build, and you're set.

As for the people taunting you... It's as easy as ignoring them. Which is rather easy... Just don't read what they write :P .

(The castle that we were planning on building was going to be quiet the distance off... That was a joke little fort, que the size...)

And lastly if you have a problem with a Mod or an Admin, and they're the only ones on... Just tell them. (including me...)
Which will get you a lot closer too your peace and quite... Then trying to fight back against someone you can't. (Just saying...)
~Quinlan

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 17 March 2012, 06:53:13 AM »
I have something too say. And I'm going to take a wild guess, but say that people have already told you this Darkened. You take things way too personally.
A couple ppl have, but i don't necessarily take things to personally. When Jack was harassing me for that hour one morning i brought it up more so stuff like that didn't keep happening to ppl. I didn't care so much about my dmg other then it pissed me off but i got over it and just wanted stuff like that not to happen. Out of that whole list of things i have only made 2 threads about them (i believe). The jack thing and now you. The jack thing was excessive pvp to the point of grief and felt i needed to speak up and make sure things like that were not allowed. Now the thing with you was a build up and you are a mod who shouldn't be doing things like that in the first place and there is nothing i can do about it. Most other things i shrugged off and only included in this post to ask the question of if i was doing something trying to keep to myself to cause assholes to flock to me.

(With the cannons, TNT doesn't do any damage too any blocks, nor can it reach too (or for that matter above...) your walls.)
I also think you're blowing my rabid "abuse" for the /kill out of proportion. Expecially... When you had nothing too lose in levels, you kept all your gear... And at the time... you were laughing about me doing it to Pony right before... (Kinda hipocrital... But that's not for me too say due to me not doing it to myself...)
I know the cannons can't do anything it was the fact that you guys were continuing to try and antagonize me on purpose (again something a mod should not be apart of) after i was already mad that you /killed me. How did you know how many lvls i had? You didn't, for all you know i could have had 5000 lvls when you /killed me. You /killed me for no reason other then your enjoyment and then again because i punched you with an empty fist in a no pvp zone wuts to stop you from doing it if i attacked you in a pvp area where it is allowed? or for no reason again? You have willing /killed me twice personally and say you have on others, i believe you are abusing it. I don't remember you /killing pony. I remember you threatening to do it to ppl and was laughing at that. I wasn't saying you should or anything like that. If i was laughing after you killed pony ok? Maybe it was because you guy seemed like friends? so it was ok?

But really if you're in a PvP place, fight back. If not, don't worry, just don't give them promission to build, and you're set.
In the case of jack it was pvp because it was not protected yet but i do not feel i should have to fight someone for 1 hour + (he was still killing me when i logging off) just because they feel the need to not leave me alone and let me build my village. It is now no pvp and you can't build so i don't have to worry about that but i still do not agree with the fact that a mod was involved in a group of ppl invading my castle, that i built walls around to be left alone and build, for the sole purpose of trying to bother me. Why should a mod do something like that? That is not how a mod is suppose to act. A mod is suppose to keep ppl from harassing other ppl. But no you and your friend broke into my castle because you TPed to me and then TPed him in as well and started to declare war on me, which if you read the rules is against the rules unless i agree to it but you clearly didn't, another reason why your not a good mod don't even know the server rules. Then you were again involved in another group breaking in to try and annoy me when pony or one of his friends throw them self over the wall, died, then /backed and Tped everyone in. You yourself TPed to them and encouraged this behavior. Again not something i believe a mod should do.

As for the people taunting you... It's as easy as ignoring them. Which is rather easy... Just don't read what they write :P .
Umm... when have i ever complained about wut ppl were saying? you constantly say shit about me getting upset and going to the forum to complain about it (which i have done twice when no admin or other mod was on to help me and needed to vent) trying to antagonize me but i haven't said anything about it even tho i believe again, not something a mod should do.

(The castle that we were planning on building was going to be quiet the distance off... That was a joke little fort, que the size...)
Umm.... so you admit you guys built it to try and get under my skin? Need i say not something a mod should do?

And lastly if you have a problem with a Mod or an Admin, and they're the only ones on... Just tell them. (including me...)
Which will get you a lot closer too your peace and quite... Then trying to fight back against someone you can't. (Just saying...)
~Quinlan
I do believe that while you and pony were invading my castle declaring war and shooting cannons at my walls and then building a hut right beside my land i told you more then once i was not happy with wut you guys were doing and you did not stop. You guys continued to the point i said directly to you that you, batman, were pissing me the fuck off but did you stop? Nope. So i call BULL SHIT! in wut you just said. If you were any other mod or admin i would agree with that, but not you. Also, when did i try to fight back? I don't believe i did, i tried to ignore you guys after you completely pissed me off tell i could speak with an admin later.

The thing is batman i feel you do not behave as a mod should. You were on a power high form becoming a mod and learned you could /kill. Since then because i said something about it you have CONTINUED to do shit to annoy me any way you can. Lets take a look at the batman antagonizing dark timeline shall we.

Batman becomes a mod.
batman learns he can /kill.
(he says he did it to others)
Batman /kills me making me mad and i shrug it off.
Batman then TPs to me inside my castle walls brings in pony and declares war on me.
I tell him this upsets me when added to the fact (i believe) the night before was when he /killed me and he continues.
Another gang of ppl (i think his friends) invade again declaring war and he joins in.
While he is there in a non pvp zone and i say *poke* then "punch" him because i think he is afk he /kills me. (He later denies this even tho i remember it exactly and cay picked up my stuff so he didn't, not that i thought he would but she tried to help)
Later i am given the land that pony build the house/hut as a joke to get under my skin he tells me to stop greifing because i am removing the house form my land which i didn't stop because i do not think i should have to listen to him at this point and he /kills me.
I tell him again this is my land, i am moving the house, and he can have the shit. He /Jails me.
I stop removing it and he tells everyone i am a griefer.
Later that day air comes online tells me i am right in removing the house and starts to do it himself. Later even ako comes on and removes the signs and showcases and tells me i was in the right.
Then while i am all alone not even talking to anyone trying to farm some exp he TPs to me at my EXP farm and starts to kill the mobs i was letting build up.
Doesn't leave when i ask him to. Causing mobs to pop out of the top.
About 30 mins to an hour later he comes back again and starts killing the mobs i was building up.
And then another night entirely after admins have talked to him i believe when it is just me and him online and we are not talking or anything he TPs to me at my EXP farm and kills the mobs i was building up at which point i am dumbfounded and try to talk to him seeming how we are the only ones online. He plays dumb and calls me a liar about everything.

Now first off do you think that is something a mod should be doing? I personally do not but i could be wrong. Second, how would someone not see that as personal? Do you do things like this to other ppl quin? I would really like to know this.

This has been an extremely long post and there is A LOT of details i did not add about the things you were doing batman but you were there and you know them as well as everyone else doesn't need to know them. The only ones that do are you, me, and the admins. So if they would like to know more look in the commands for the /kills that were done before/on the date of my original post, ask me for the photo evidence i have of some of the things, talk to air/ako, or ask me questions in PM. I was letting this thread die but you (batman/quin) had to bump it back up with your bullshit.

Offline Batman

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 18 March 2012, 07:04:10 AM »
Before I start... Let me say... This is fucking massive... ... Yeah... That's about all.

A couple ppl have, but i don't necessarily take things to personally. When Jack was harassing me for that hour one morning i brought it up more so stuff like that didn't keep happening to ppl. I didn't care so much about my dmg other then it pissed me off but i got over it and just wanted stuff like that not to happen. Out of that whole list of things i have only made 2 threads about them (i believe). The jack thing and now you. The jack thing was excessive pvp to the point of grief and felt i needed to speak up and make sure things like that were not allowed. Now the thing with you was a build up and you are a mod who shouldn't be doing things like that in the first place and there is nothing i can do about it. Most other things i shrugged off and only included in this post to ask the question of if i was doing something trying to keep to myself to cause assholes to flock to me.[/s]

I know the cannons can't do anything it was the fact that you guys were continuing to try and antagonize me on purpose (again something a mod should not be apart of) after i was already mad that you /killed me. How did you know how many lvls i had? You didn't, for all you know i could have had 5000 lvls when you /killed me. You /killed me for no reason other then your enjoyment and then again because i punched you with an empty fist in a no pvp zone wuts to stop you from doing it if i attacked you in a pvp area where it is allowed? or for no reason again? You have willing /killed me twice personally and say you have on others, i believe you are abusing it. I don't remember you /killing pony. I remember you threatening to do it to ppl and was laughing at that. I wasn't saying you should or anything like that. If i was laughing after you killed pony ok? Maybe it was because you guy seemed like friends? so it was ok?

If I was aiming too annoy you... Firstly, I would of built something... Secondly, said thing would of actually had a purpose... and Lastly. Why do you figure that since someone like Pony... Builds a little fort outside your base well I'm there... That I'm the one respocible for it? *Yes I was there, but I didn't actually do all that much more then tell Pony that it was enough, when he finally took it a little far. (which was after he fed your animals, and... killed the mobs attacking you and cay... Just a little heads up since you bi-passed that part...)

In the case of jack it was pvp because it was not protected yet but i do not feel i should have to fight someone for 1 hour + (he was still killing me when i logging off) just because they feel the need to not leave me alone and let me build my village. It is now no pvp and you can't build so i don't have to worry about that but i still do not agree with the fact that a mod was involved in a group of ppl invading my castle, that i built walls around to be left alone and build, for the sole purpose of trying to bother me. Why should a mod do something like that? That is not how a mod is suppose to act. A mod is suppose to keep ppl from harassing other ppl. But no you and your friend broke into my castle because you TPed to me and then TPed him in as well and started to declare war on me, which if you read the rules is against the rules unless i agree to it but you clearly didn't, another reason why your not a good mod don't even know the server rules. Then you were again involved in another group breaking in to try and annoy me when pony or one of his friends throw them self over the wall, died, then /backed and Tped everyone in. You yourself TPed to them and encouraged this behavior. Again not something i believe a mod should do.

I was Along side them... (Which lasted what? a minute of their hour or so long walk around your base... which in turn, does nothing... and if you actually thought about it... The fact that someones doing something too piss you off... And it does just that... All your doing is allowing them too control you... Not great for yourself... Might want to start learning how to control your emotions a little better, might help later in life.

Umm... when have i ever complained about wut ppl were saying? you constantly say shit about me getting upset and going to the forum to complain about it (which i have done twice when no admin or other mod was on to help me and needed to vent) trying to antagonize me but i haven't said anything about it even tho i believe again, not something a mod should do.

Too this one, the same as the last. Fucking relax already... Honestly, you need too chill out. You're not some special person that everyone sees and goes "mhmm I wanna make this model of perfection and amazement miserable, I'm going to put my life into seeing that is exactly what happens, Over Minecraft! yay!"

Umm.... so you admit you guys built it to try and get under my skin? Need i say not something a mod should do?

No, I actually think that would of been a really neat idea... ... On the same side... Do you really think asking for promission to expand, merely to destroy someone elses work, is something a Mod should be doing?

~Quinlan
I do believe that while you and pony were invading my castle declaring war and shooting cannons at my walls and then building a hut right beside my land i told you more then once i was not happy with wut you guys were doing and you did not stop. You guys continued to the point i said directly to you that you, batman, were pissing me the fuck off but did you stop? Nope. So i call BULL SHIT! in wut you just said. If you were any other mod or admin i would agree with that, but not you. Also, when did i try to fight back? I don't believe i did, i tried to ignore you guys after you completely pissed me off tell i could speak with an admin later.

The thing is batman i feel you do not behave as a mod should. You were on a power high form becoming a mod and learned you could /kill. Since then because i said something about it you have CONTINUED to do shit to annoy me any way you can. Lets take a look at the batman antagonizing dark timeline shall we.

Batman becomes a mod.
Batman then TPs to me inside my castle walls brings in pony and declares war on me.
I tell him this upsets me when added to the fact (i believe) the night before was when he /killed me and he continues.
Another gang of ppl (i think his friends) invade again declaring war and he joins in.
While he is there in a non pvp zone and i say *poke* then "punch" him because i think he is afk he /kills me. (He later denies this even tho i remember it exactly and cay picked up my stuff so he didn't, not that i thought he would but she tried to help)
Later i am given the land that pony build the house/hut as a joke to get under my skin he tells me to stop greifing because i am removing the house form my land which i didn't stop because i do not think i should have to listen to him at this point and he /kills me.
I tell him again this is my land, i am moving the house, and he can have the shit. He /Jails me.
Later that day air comes online tells me i am right in removing the house and starts to do it himself. Later even ako comes on and removes the signs and showcases and tells me i was in the right.
Then while i am all alone not even talking to anyone trying to farm some exp he TPs to me at my EXP farm and starts to kill the mobs i was letting build up.
About 30 mins to an hour later he comes back again and starts killing the mobs i was building up.
And then another night entirely after admins have talked to him i believe when it is just me and him online and we are not talking or anything he TPs to me at my EXP farm and kills the mobs i was building up at which point i am dumbfounded and try to talk to him seeming how we are the only ones online. He plays dumb and calls me a liar about everything.

Now first off do you think that is something a mod should be doing? I personally do not but i could be wrong. Second, how would someone not see that as personal? Do you do things like this to other ppl quin? I would really like to know this.

This has been an extremely long post and there is A LOT of details i did not add about the things you were doing batman but you were there and you know them as well as everyone else doesn't need to know them. The only ones that do are you, me, and the admins. So if they would like to know more look in the commands for the /kills that were done before/on the date of my original post, ask me for the photo evidence i have of some of the things, talk to air/ako, or ask me questions in PM. I was letting this thread die but you (batman/quin) had to bump it back up with your bullshit.

Wow... A lot again... (Might wanna work on your grammar and ability too write in english as well, both need a touch up.)

Anywho, with this whole "Batman abuses his powers too no end! remove him from mod or ban him" thing... You don't see that it's blown out of proportion in the slightest? That's not really what I'm getting at though...

The point of saying that I was the one bringing everyone too your castle... Even though that you already know who it was (digdug) that built a castle right beside your base with connecting portals... (Although I think Pony was there before that... Either or...)

Honestly, try to relax a little, not taking things that don't effect you at all like it's going to kill your first born.

Have a good one.
~Quinlan

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 18 March 2012, 10:52:25 AM »
Before I start... Let me say... This is fucking massive... ... Yeah... That's about all.

A couple ppl have, but i don't necessarily take things to personally. When Jack was harassing me for that hour one morning i brought it up more so stuff like that didn't keep happening to ppl. I didn't care so much about my dmg other then it pissed me off but i got over it and just wanted stuff like that not to happen. Out of that whole list of things i have only made 2 threads about them (i believe). The jack thing and now you. The jack thing was excessive pvp to the point of grief and felt i needed to speak up and make sure things like that were not allowed. Now the thing with you was a build up and you are a mod who shouldn't be doing things like that in the first place and there is nothing i can do about it. Most other things i shrugged off and only included in this post to ask the question of if i was doing something trying to keep to myself to cause assholes to flock to me.[/s]

If I was aiming too annoy you... Firstly, I would of built something... Secondly, said thing would of actually had a purpose... and Lastly. Why do you figure that since someone like Pony... Builds a little fort outside your base well I'm there... That I'm the one respocible for it? *Yes I was there, but I didn't actually do all that much more then tell Pony that it was enough, when he finally took it a little far. (which was after he fed your animals, and... killed the mobs attacking you and cay... Just a little heads up since you bi-passed that part...)

I was Along side them... (Which lasted what? a minute of their hour or so long walk around your base... which in turn, does nothing... and if you actually thought about it... The fact that someones doing something too piss you off... And it does just that... All your doing is allowing them too control you... Not great for yourself... Might want to start learning how to control your emotions a little better, might help later in life.

Too this one, the same as the last. Fucking relax already... Honestly, you need too chill out. You're not some special person that everyone sees and goes "mhmm I wanna make this model of perfection and amazement miserable, I'm going to put my life into seeing that is exactly what happens, Over Minecraft! yay!"

No, I actually think that would of been a really neat idea... ... On the same side... Do you really think asking for promission to expand, merely to destroy someone elses work, is something a Mod should be doing?

~Quinlan

Batman becomes a mod.

Wow... A lot again... (Might wanna work on your grammar and ability too write in english as well, both need a touch up.)

Anywho, with this whole "Batman abuses his powers too no end! remove him from mod or ban him" thing... You don't see that it's blown out of proportion in the slightest? That's not really what I'm getting at though...

The point of saying that I was the one bringing everyone too your castle... Even though that you already know who it was (digdug) that built a castle right beside your base with connecting portals... (Although I think Pony was there before that... Either or...)

Honestly, try to relax a little, not taking things that don't effect you at all like it's going to kill your first born.

Have a good one.
~Quinlan

You don't seem to get it. Ppl showing up and wanting to look at my place is fine. The other admins and mods have been doing it since i started it. The first 2 non mod/admin that say it killed me. So that was gay. Then cay and one or 2 other ppl wanted to see it and i showed it off to them. Then you and your gang show up declaring war after i was already mad that you /killed me when you shouldn't have. You did this with the soul purpose to make me more angry. After that you continued to do wut you could to try and make me angry... Even if I over react to things you should not be purposefully trying to anger someone. As i have been saying all along that is not wut a mod is suppose to do on a server and therefor i believe you should not be one. If you guys wanted to see my castle i would have opened the front gate and showed you around. That wasn't the case tho, you showed up with the desire to cause trouble. Even after i told you guys you were upsetting me you continued.

Who showed up first doesn't really matter. i could get into this but i wont.

In regards to your last line.... Imagine if i showed up to your place jumped you and killed you every time you walked into a pvp area. No reason behind it. Nothing you could do. Then add to it that every time you tried to kill something for EXP i jumped in killed it and stole the exp. I did basically anything i could think off to annoy you.This shit would start to get really annoying right? Now imagine if i was someone on the server whose job it is to keep shit like this from happening. It is just wrong. End of story.

Offline Batman

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 19 March 2012, 02:10:20 AM »

In regards to your last line.... Imagine if i showed up to your place jumped you and killed you every time you walked into a pvp area. No reason behind it. Nothing you could do. Then add to it that every time you tried to kill something for EXP i jumped in killed it and stole the exp. I did basically anything i could think off to annoy you.This shit would start to get really annoying right? Now imagine if i was someone on the server whose job it is to keep shit like this from happening. It is just wrong. End of story.

If you're that adimate with your fantisy about everyone making it their lifes work too piss you off...
... For what ever reason you have... Do you honestly believe... That just tons of people are out too get you??? And on top of that... Why? lol Why would a ton of strangers all just team up on you, several people, different times... For apsolutely no reason? lol Take a second and think about things before you make wild acusations.

You know as well as everyone else, noone stalked you and killed you when ever you walked out of protected areas, you also know, just like the rest of us... Noones harrassing you in the chat. You need too settle down a fucking bit, and just actually look at what's going on. Take your emotions out of it.

(P.S. a 34 yearold man playing video games and flirting... late at night with a 13 yearold girl... Who's more emotional about everything then said 13 yearold girl... Might wanna take a look at what the fuck is wrong with what ever it is that is wrong...)

Just saying.
~Quinlan

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 19 March 2012, 02:28:20 AM »

(P.S. a 34 yearold man playing video games and flirting... late at night with a 13 yearold girl... Who's more emotional about everything then said 13 yearold girl... Might wanna take a look at what the fuck is wrong with what ever it is that is wrong...)

Just saying.
~Quinlan

Ok, I think that is out of context here and very rude. We may joke about it but of course he never flirts whit Cay. Quin, I think you are getting a little too personal and the only thing you are trying to do is attack Dark. Please stick to the topic of discussion and don't get personal.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 19 March 2012, 03:48:00 AM »
If you're that adimate with your fantisy about everyone making it their lifes work too piss you off...
Lmfao, i find it so funny that you are writing this while standing in my protected wheat field using my auto harvester to steal my wheat that you had to spend 5-10 mins to get to. Almost sounds like you are making it your lifes work to piss me off in wut ever way you can with out getting into serious trouble for it.

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o151/DrkndAngel/Untitled-7batman.gif

... For what ever reason you have... Do you honestly believe... That just tons of people are out too get you??? And on top of that... Why? lol Why would a ton of strangers all just team up on you, several people, different times... For apsolutely no reason? lol Take a second and think about things before you make wild acusations.
Umm... i don't believe i said that a team a ppl were grouping up to get me. I said you and a few friends tried to get under my skin. I am mostly pointing out the fact that you now seem to want to piss me off for some reason. And i have been attacked/griefed/killed by like 2-3 other ppl multiple times. I don't know why ppl are choosing me to grief/kill and was pissed off so asked in this thread. Stating some of the things that have happened in order to vent.

You know as well as everyone else, noone stalked you and killed you when ever you walked out of protected areas, you also know, just like the rest of us... Noones harrassing you in the chat. You need too settle down a fucking bit, and just actually look at what's going on. Take your emotions out of it.
The killing thing was an example of something i could try to do similar to you /killing me and TPing to me to kill my mobs at my EXP farm. Never said someone was doing that to me... You have bragged right after changing my name to "Joker" for no reason (i was not talking or anywhere near you) just randomly felt like changing my name and said i would probably go complain on the forum about you abusing your powers. All trying to make me look bad. There are other case similar to this but don;t need to state them all.

Just saying.
~Quinlan
First off i am not 34 and don't know where you have ever gotten that number lmao... out of all the numbers i have said when asked he question that was not one. Also if you look at my user name when i log in before my nick you see the numbers 87. So either i am 87 years old or like most other ppl that would mean i was born in the year 1987. You do the math. Second, i believe cay said she was 14 lol so you really don't know wut you are talking about. Third, i do not flirt with her she follows me around and helps me with things.

Lastly, thankx air.

Offline huntman0697

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 19 March 2012, 10:10:44 AM »
Holy wall of text batman..... Ehhh maybe not the best phrase right now anyways well said dark well said. Weird someone keeps deleting my posts..... Unless I'm drunk and note actually posting... Hmm... Anyways not many people vent and talk about this kind of things most would be afraid to be banned for speaking out against people who do that crap. So kudos (btw I just woke up so my typings off topic a bit)
« Last Edit: 19 March 2012, 10:14:56 AM by huntman0697 »

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 19 March 2012, 01:58:52 PM »
This is why people would want to get under your skin, all of this right here.
I'm not saying that's right of people, but damn you make a nice target for a troll because you'll write a novel about them.

Instead of posting on the forums you should have talked to an admin.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #20 on: 19 March 2012, 02:06:57 PM »
This is why people would want to get under your skin, all of this right here.
I'm not saying that's right of people, but damn you make a nice target for a troll because you'll write a novel about them.

Instead of posting on the forums you should have talked to an admin.

True, but i also used it as a way to vent my frustration instead of making the situation worse by trying to do one of the things dig said. It isn't right of ppl, especially a mod >.>.

Offline boylink

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 19 March 2012, 03:50:21 PM »
If they're abusing their powers they shouldn't be mods, IMO.

Offline huntman0697

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 19 March 2012, 04:18:47 PM »
If they're abusing their powers they shouldn't be mods, Batman and robin suck.
True people aren't chosen to be mods to torture people there for to help people. It's a responsibility that comes with the perks of being a mod.

Offline digdug68

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #23 on: 19 March 2012, 05:44:20 PM »
"The point of saying that I was the one bringing everyone too your castle... Even though that you already know who it was (digdug) that built a castle right beside your base with connecting portals... (Although I think Pony was there before that... Either or...)" -Quin

Aww Heeeeylll Naw, don't bring me into this, my town is FAAR away from his castle, and on top of this, the portal that links to his FARM not CASTLE was a naturally spawning one (Know how sometimes you find a random nether portal in the wild?). And besides, it was Peng (I think, don't quote me on it) that infiltrated the castle and brought us along, now I admit, I did prank him with the doors on the pig thing (I am sorry) but in no way did I commit crimes like you Quin.

Offline Batman

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #24 on: 20 March 2012, 07:52:19 AM »
If you seriously want too hold your ground on this... I'll just douplicate your work.

Just a heads up.

(To dig, from what pony told me you were the one that brought a ton of people into Dark's place. Sorry for bringing you into this.)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #25 on: 20 March 2012, 09:59:34 AM »
If you seriously want too hold your ground on this... I'll just douplicate your work.

Just a heads up.

(To dig, from what pony told me you were the one that brought a ton of people into Dark's place. Sorry for bringing you into this.)
Wut he hell does that mean? Is that a threat?

Wut do you mean hold my ground? Are you still trying to play dumb and act like you didn't do shit? Do i need to make all the photos public and show/tell every everything you have been doing the past 2 weeks? OR can you man the fuck up admit you were actin inappropriately and just move on (or just move on). You could have stopped this any time but you continued on fucking with me after the admins have told you to leave me alone and you lost you mod states. Don't blame this shit on me. The only thing i have done this entire time is let other ppl know wut you were doing because there was nothing i could do to stop you, talking to you doesn't work >.> tried it more then once.
« Last Edit: 20 March 2012, 10:45:39 AM by DarkenedAngel »

Offline huntman0697

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #26 on: 20 March 2012, 06:32:41 PM »
Me and my gang can jump him if you want dark :).... So quin lost mod status? If so nice......

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #27 on: 20 March 2012, 07:55:11 PM »
You guys can join my village and be the first ppl in the "Army" lol... and we can do things like that. Attack grieffers and wut not. Try and enforce peace on the server with lol force.

Offline huntman0697

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #28 on: 20 March 2012, 09:45:03 PM »
Cool because we move in our house in two days so we can certainly team up lol. " damn griefers if this game only had sniper rifles I'd shoot me in the face take their brains girt hem a face then shoot them in the faces " -fart garfunkle, minecraft noob adventures ep 4

Offline boylink

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #29 on: 21 March 2012, 06:56:07 PM »
You guys can join my village and be the first ppl in the "Army" lol... and we can do things like that. Attack grieffers and wut not. Try and enforce peace on the server with lol force.
That will cause them to fight back and start the First Great VillageCraft War (lol)

Offline huntman0697

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #30 on: 21 March 2012, 07:45:55 PM »
That will cause them to fight back and start the First Great VillageCraft War (lol)
CHARGE MY BRETHEREN TO VICTORY!!!!! RRAAAWWWRRRR!!!! And that's how it would go lol