Author Topic: Samusamu99 being repetitively annoying  (Read 2747 times)

Offline ChaosMushrooms (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • ckiens
    • View profile
Samusamu99 being repetitively annoying
« on: 16 December 2012, 02:43:09 PM »
Hi there. Recently a member called samusamu99 has repetitively been trying to teleport to me and Luisc99 and he also asks us to let him join our village. I'm hoping you guys could give him a warning or something just so that he knows what could happen.
Thanks.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
Re: Samusamu99 being repetitively annoying
« Reply #1 on: 16 December 2012, 02:58:24 PM »
Hi there. Recently a member called samusamu99 has repetitively been trying to teleport to me and Luisc99 and he also asks us to let him join our village. I'm hoping you guys could give him a warning or something just so that he knows what could happen.
Thanks.

I have been told before that neither of these are against the rules, thus there would be no warning. I'm posting here out of curiosity... CJ said if it's excessive, it could be covered under the "No Douche" rule... Which is correct?

Also Chaos, as I said on the server, /ignore [and CJ added /tptoggle because I forgot] goes a long way for both of you~

[I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to post here but I had to settle my own curiosities. I apologize if I have broken any rules.]

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 16 December 2012, 03:26:24 PM »
Thanks.

I have been told before that neither of these are against the rules, thus there would be no warning. I'm posting here out of curiosity... CJ said if it's excessive, it could be covered under the "No Douche" rule... Which is correct?

Also Chaos, as I said on the server, /ignore [and CJ added /tptoggle because I forgot] goes a long way for both of you~

[I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to post here but I had to settle my own curiosities. I apologize if I have broken any rules.]

^ That

Offline ChaosMushrooms (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 16 December 2012, 03:35:57 PM »
Well then. I was just hoping you guys could tell him to back off a little since he doesn't seem to listen to us.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #4 on: 16 December 2012, 04:28:36 PM »
Star basically covered it: there is always /ignore and /tptoggle. If a person spams the chat with things like "Tp me" or what have you, the staff will take care of it.

If you ignore them and toggle your tp setting, he will eventually get the message.

Topic Locked