Author Topic: Tr0ll_'s Ban Appeal  (Read 10763 times)

Offline tr0ll_ (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Banned again.
    • View profile
Tr0ll_'s Ban Appeal
« on: 16 March 2012, 04:03:42 AM »
Username: tr0ll_
Punishment: banned
What was I doing: hacking, xraying, being a douche
Why you were banned/punished: I exploited a glitch to steal a record.
State why you should be pardoned: I just want to build and keep to myself. I don't want to have to deal with drama. I was one of the first members on the server, and I feel that it should count for something. I also feel Quin abused his powers by kicking and jailing me repeatedly when I logged on. Honestly, I had no idea I was even banned before today. I get on and get bombarded with kick, jail, kill, etc.

Thanks for reading this, and one more thing. If you wondered why my YouTube video isn't up anymore, it's because it's private now. I got tired of all the comments people kept posting flooding my email.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: Tr0ll_'s Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: 16 March 2012, 09:32:35 AM »
I banned you as a last straw for finding several instances of griefing, including on a public bridge that I built that lead to several towns (including yours).
In your reasons for ban, I should have included "theft" and "grief".

When we updated to 1.2.3 either the bans file reverted slightly and you were no longer banned, or someone unbanned you.
Since nobody told me they unbanned you, I re-banned you. Quin thought you were permabanned to, so jailed and kicked you in the meantime until he could ask me.

If you want to play again, you have to explain the grief and theft. You say, "I just want to build and keep to myself. I don't want to have to deal with drama", and yet you grief and steal. How is that keeping to yourself? You are the one causing the drama.

If you can convince either me, or a majority of the staff that know you that you should be pardoned, then i'll either unban you or reduce it to a tempban.

Convince away.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline tr0ll_ (OP)

• Cheese
  • Banned again.
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 April 2012, 08:01:37 PM »
Okay, here's my rebuttal. I've been away for months. I'm done with my bullshit. I just want to play. Also, I want to know why epicxinfected was banned if possible.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 April 2012, 11:34:07 PM »
Answer those questions sir. Epic isn't banned.

Offline tr0ll_ (OP)

• Cheese
  • Banned again.
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 1 May 2012, 08:03:44 PM »
Answer those questions sir. Epic isn't banned.
Okay, I'll analyse this.

Quote from: Akomine
I banned you as a last straw for finding several instances of griefing, including on a public bridge that I built that lead to several towns (including yours).
In your reasons for ban, I should have included "theft" and "grief".
Yes, I did that. My reasoning was mainly to keep people from building around my town. I now know how wrong that was and I should not have done it. And this may not make it right, but have you seen Pirate's Cove lately? My isolated village? SURROUNDED ALL OVER BY OTHER TOWNS.

When we updated to 1.2.3 either the bans file reverted slightly and you were no longer banned, or someone unbanned you.
Since nobody told me they unbanned you, I re-banned you. Quin thought you were permabanned to, so jailed and kicked you in the meantime until he could ask me.
This was an honest mistake. A few weeks before I got on and had the whole Quin deal, when i tried to log on it said "Banned for 7 days." Two or so weeks later I get on expecting normal circumstances and get Quin freaking out and /killing me. I had no idea I was permabanned.

If you want to play again, you have to explain the grief and theft. You say, "I just want to build and keep to myself. I don't want to have to deal with drama", and yet you grief and steal. How is that keeping to yourself? You are the one causing the drama.
That...is a good point. I don't have an exact explanation for that, but all I can say is that it won't happen again. No more chances after this.

Thanks for considering.

INB4 "His only argument is time"

Offline digdug68

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 1 May 2012, 11:22:54 PM »
If my vote has ANY weight at all, I wish to Veto this and keep him banned :/

He is a menace to VC in my opinion, in fact, I am pretty sure he is the first person ever banned that somewhat "Enjoyed" the server and wasn't on to purposely get banned

If he comes back though, I expect my disk back   >:(

And lastly, through all my rambles, I request an apology  ;D

Offline tr0ll_ (OP)

• Cheese
  • Banned again.
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 2 May 2012, 11:52:23 AM »
Mr. Emoticon here is why I was going to do this privately. But as long as he's here, I should say I don't have the record. Batman /killed me with it, and I never got it back.

Offline tr0ll_ (OP)

• Cheese
  • Banned again.
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 2 May 2012, 03:34:04 PM »
I hate to double post, but I feel this is important.
Okay, I'm going to have to swallow my pride to do this. I'm sorry. I'll get you a new record, and one of my own. You can have a Stal and one of my 13s. I'll leave you alone, and all I request is no hard feelings.

Offline digdug68

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 2 May 2012, 05:35:46 PM »
I hate to double post, but I feel this is important.
Okay, I'm going to have to swallow my pride to do this. I'm sorry. I'll get you a new record, and one of my own. You can have a Stal and one of my 13s. I'll leave you alone, and all I request is no hard feelings.

Aight, I can hold no grudges, it is against my beliefs, so I, as a Staff Member, request that tr0ll_ be put on probation, and and any future offences he may commit should be counted as a high level offence against the server Village Craft and be met with a Permanent Ban with no chance of Appeal. So basically, he should be unbanned, and if he pulls anymore shit like that, he should be banned with no Appeal.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 8 May 2012, 09:12:42 PM »
Topic closed - I will give my verdict in a few days.

Topic unlocked - I am still deciding.
« Last Edit: 18 May 2012, 06:12:20 PM by Akomine »

Offline digdug68

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 5 June 2012, 03:34:40 AM »
Come now Ako, just make the verdict, I am getting bored :P

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 6 June 2012, 06:13:03 PM »
Okay, I'm offering parole. You may be online only when an admin is there to monitor you. Once the last admin signs off, we ban you again until we return. How's that?

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• I NEED MORE JLAW FACIALS PLS
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 9 June 2012, 07:49:10 PM »
I honestly think tr0ll_ was a nice guy, i helped him in his village and all, had fun with him, and had 1 bad incident which he left while being on gm creative. Though i dont know whole story. I have also been told multiple multiple stories of how he had griefed and been a criminal in many ways, and i think he should be banned forever from what ive heard. And this is all probobly old as hell so.... w,e lol
The Fappening will continue... FOREVER ON JLAW NUDES... FOREVER ON!

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 10 June 2012, 02:06:08 AM »
My last post offering him my "parole" idea is recent. I'm only offering it to him because he wants to see his towns soooo badly - and he did build the 1st ever town, so I was simply letting him have a way to see them. But I dont know... I... like cheese.

Offline digdug68

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 15 June 2012, 12:37:13 AM »
Ako... You may have your cheese, simply unban the poor man....

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 15 June 2012, 11:30:26 AM »
My last post offering him my "parole" idea is recent. I'm only offering it to him because he wants to see his towns soooo badly - and he did build the 1st ever town, so I was simply letting him have a way to see them. But I dont know... I... like cheese.

My cheese is larger.

I think everyone deserves a second change :)

Offline digdug68

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 15 June 2012, 07:30:28 PM »
Ako, if you feel it a chore to watch him, I can take the task  :-\   

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 17 June 2012, 10:10:17 AM »
Ako, if you feel it a chore to watch him, I can take the task  :-\

I'll also keep an eye on him

BEWARE I WILL HAVE MY EYE ON YOU TROLL_

Hope to meet you soon :)

Offline Pupdude

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • I'm Sexy and I Know It!
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 28 June 2012, 03:07:33 PM »
I think this guy may have had a point with all this "criminal stuff".  He just wanted privacy, a place where he can build without worry of griefers or people building shit houses near him.  I'm not saying it's right, but it's still very rude to build shit houses near someone else who has a nice looking house, as it makes the nice house look bad.  But here's a tip, troll:  Try moving very far out.  Like, 18 thousand blocks out from spawn.  CJ did that, apparently, and no one has found it yet.  Try going into the nether and move out from spawn 2500 blocks, then construct a portal and go through and make wherever you come out from home.  Griefers and Shit-house builders never go that far out just to grief you or build shitty houses near you.

Offline boylink

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 28 June 2012, 07:13:09 PM »
I think this guy may have had a point with all this "criminal stuff".  He just wanted privacy, a place where he can build without worry of griefers or people building shit houses near him.  I'm not saying it's right, but it's still very rude to build shit houses near someone else who has a nice looking house, as it makes the nice house look bad.  But here's a tip, troll:  Try moving very far out.  Like, 18 thousand blocks out from spawn.  CJ did that, apparently, and no one has found it yet.  Try going into the nether and move out from spawn 2500 blocks, then construct a portal and go through and make wherever you come out from home.  Griefers and Shit-house builders never go that far out just to grief you or build shitty houses near you.
His village was basically the first village, there was nothing around him, so ideally it was a good place to settle. Plus I don't think he would wanna move now if he came back due to the fact he worked hard on his village.

Offline Pupdude

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • I'm Sexy and I Know It!
    • View profile
« Reply #20 on: 29 June 2012, 03:21:39 PM »
It's called just abandon it if it's stressing him out so much and start anew way out.
Or live with the goddamn shit house builders and griefers.
Which is better?  The first.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 29 June 2012, 03:57:51 PM »
can't grief a protected village unless your a member... building at a good pace take like 15 minutes to meet the requirements for it to be a village (discounting the 5k).

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 29 June 2012, 06:44:28 PM »
Stop talking in this court room

Offline lord5predator

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #23 on: 30 June 2012, 12:34:27 PM »
u should ban joe he broke into my field with dragon4slayer and greifed my crops.
(-= lord5predator =-)

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #24 on: 30 June 2012, 01:16:04 PM »
Fuck, this is a private ban appeal for a former member. This is for him to talk to the Staff, and for anyone with important information to post.

This thread has come so far from that, and it isn't ok.

Got something to say directly related to tr0ll_'s situation that might be important in my decision? Post it.

Got a random idea or opinion? Fuck off. Post it somewhere else.

u should ban joe he broke into my field with dragon4slayer and greifed my crops.

Not the place to post this.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #25 on: 1 July 2012, 01:41:12 AM »
Verdict:
Tr0ll_ has accepted the parole-style offer.