Author Topic: 1.4.6 problems topic  (Read 3020 times)

Offline SirLogiC (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
1.4.6 problems topic
« on: 27 December 2012, 02:18:05 AM »
A topic to post any issues you have noticed with this last update.

An issue I just noticed- I had a shop block with an enchanted pick in it, unbreaking III. It is now just a normal pick. Checked inside the shop and it's just normal now.

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
Re: 1.4.6 problems topic
« Reply #1 on: 27 December 2012, 08:18:54 AM »
Same problem here, but if I look in the shop its enchanted or if some one buys it, its enchanted.

Just the info display

Offline dominator9262

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 December 2012, 06:20:55 PM »
Here's a list of problems I have found since the update:
 - Every showcase created before the update has had the enchant removed, and if you names the item, it is no longer named
 - When I try to make a showcase of a firework, i get this in the chat: "An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command"
 - [Timer:_ ] no longer works
And to add on to what TheCatsMangler said, the item is not enchanted when you buy it, I tested that out earlier.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 December 2012, 07:17:55 PM »
Can't remove my items from a buy showcase either.

"Owner: cjm721

Only the owner or an admin can remove items from a showcase."

All the items lost the enchants so I would assume the items inside also did.

Also just lost 50k from my ownshowcase as I bought two and did not get the cash. Was able to undo one.
« Last Edit: 27 December 2012, 07:20:27 PM by cjm721 »

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 27 December 2012, 09:36:09 PM »
Hmmm, I'd steer clear of all non-standard item showcases for now. PM one of us with things you lost.

I'd tell the plugin devs of these problems, though they likely know some of them already.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline SirLogiC (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 29 December 2012, 11:52:32 PM »
So I have had this issue happen a little before but since this last patch it has been happening a lot. After about 50 minutes of play I will get this weird uh lag. Not really lag but well I will be unable to hit monsters/creatures at all, with sword or bow. Sometimes I will be unable to place/remove blocks or craft anything or even move blocks in my inventory. I am having to restart the game client or log for 5m or so to fix these problems.

The unable to hit monsters issue was happening sporadically since the previous patch but it was livable. Now it happens way too often, as I said about every 50m of play.

Offline ThePandaWonder

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #6 on: 30 December 2012, 12:15:09 AM »
So I have had this issue happen a little before but since this last patch it has been happening a lot. After about 50 minutes of play I will get this weird uh lag. Not really lag but well I will be unable to hit monsters/creatures at all, with sword or bow. Sometimes I will be unable to place/remove blocks or craft anything or even move blocks in my inventory. I am having to restart the game client or log for 5m or so to fix these problems.

The unable to hit monsters issue was happening sporadically since the previous patch but it was livable. Now it happens way too often, as I said about every 50m of play.

Happens to the best of us (It happened to me too) and today I combined a book with my sword for 23 lvls and it did it and then a sec after it undid and the lvls didnt comeback.