Author Topic: Million's Plugin Ideas  (Read 3724 times)

Offline millionaurefor (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Million's Plugin Ideas
« on: 28 December 2012, 12:49:55 AM »
I know you guys are tired of me talking about plugins.  But I had this awesome idea.  What if we implemented a plugin that when you looked at a map you would also see villages on it like see a village colored in.  That way you can see where the surrounding villages boundaries are.  Are there any other plugins that maybe could be implemented?
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
Re: Million's Plugin Ideas
« Reply #1 on: 28 December 2012, 12:51:54 AM »
I know you guys are tired of me talking about plugins.  But I had this awesome idea.  What if we implemented a plugin that when you looked at a map you would also see villages on it like see a village colored in.  That way you can see where the surrounding villages boundaries are.  Are there any other plugins that maybe could be implemented?

Posting every time you have an idea is SERIOUSLY getting annoying. If you have an idea, message it to Ako. I had an idea, I messaged him, and we talked about it. Simple.

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 28 December 2012, 12:54:15 AM »
Sorry geez. 😢😂😭😪😥😰😓😩😫
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 28 December 2012, 12:56:51 AM »

Posting every time you have an idea is SERIOUSLY getting annoying. If you have an idea, message it to Ako. I had an idea, I messaged him, and we talked about it. Simple.
message it to Ako
You know...I'm an admin too :(

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #4 on: 28 December 2012, 12:57:33 AM »

message it to Ako

Yeah but you're mean :P <3

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 28 December 2012, 01:04:02 AM »

message it to Ako

Yeah but you're mean :P <3

I agree xxbabygirlstar
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor