Author Topic: Village with entry deny.  (Read 21409 times)

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
Re: Village with entry deny.
« Reply #31 on: 29 December 2012, 03:48:11 AM »
If you allow one person special treatment, why not the rest?

Because Star wasn't the one breaking the douche rule, you and CJ were. :)

You could of least read it and saw that I did nothing wrong. All I did was sit on doms roof and randomly fire arrows down (that did no damage).

Also air special treatment to members does not seem fair at all just because you are an admin does not mean rules can be changed or there would be no thing as admin abuse as it would always be an "exception".

Your guys' behavior was keeping me from enjoying the game. I made a request to Runek to have the flag put up so I could continue enjoying the game without fear of being enderpearled to death in a protected area.
I don't see this as special treatment, I see this as a level playing field. Everyone should be able to enjoy the game. Just because you guys can't help yourselves shouldn't mean I have to sit and hide in my locked house for safety.

Considering once movement was locked the only way to move around was enderpearls. Second hurting someone with ender pearls in a no pvp area is against the rules, not being in the area. The punishment should of been at the person the broke the rule, not just a blanket against everyone.

And she'd know who did it when everyone was invisible, how?

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
« Reply #32 on: 29 December 2012, 03:54:13 AM »
If you allow one person special treatment, why not the rest?

Because Star wasn't the one breaking the douche rule, you and CJ were. :)

You could of least read it and saw that I did nothing wrong. All I did was sit on doms roof and randomly fire arrows down (that did no damage).

Also air special treatment to members does not seem fair at all just because you are an admin does not mean rules can be changed or there would be no thing as admin abuse as it would always be an "exception".

Your guys' behavior was keeping me from enjoying the game. I made a request to Runek to have the flag put up so I could continue enjoying the game without fear of being enderpearled to death in a protected area.
I don't see this as special treatment, I see this as a level playing field. Everyone should be able to enjoy the game. Just because you guys can't help yourselves shouldn't mean I have to sit and hide in my locked house for safety.

Considering once movement was locked the only way to move around was enderpearls. Second hurting someone with ender pearls in a no pvp area is against the rules, not being in the area. The punishment should of been at the person the broke the rule, not just a blanket against everyone.

And she'd know who did it when everyone was invisible, how?

http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=965.0;topicseen

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #33 on: 29 December 2012, 03:54:41 AM »
I love how you keep talking about "breaking rules" when there is no fucking rule preventing me from temporarily authorizing a deny entry flag in order to stop a conflict. Where the fuck is this "rule"? Your "rule" is bullshit. What about the region notify flags you added to your village when you were SM? Hypocrisy...I smell it

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #34 on: 29 December 2012, 03:57:54 AM »
I love how you keep talking about "breaking rules" when there is no fucking rule preventing me from temporarily authorizing a deny entry flag in order to stop a conflict. Where the fuck is this "rule"? Your "rule" is bullshit. What about the region notify flags you added to your village when you were SM? Hypocrisy...I smell it

Its around my farm, and I asked for permission to do it as it would cause a large imbalance if someone was just to sit there and collect my stuff. If you want to remove it go ahead but then add use deny back.

And as I said before there is a large difference between entry deny on a small section of a village then the entire village.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #35 on: 29 December 2012, 04:01:11 AM »

Its around my farm, and I asked for permission to do it as it would cause a large imbalance if someone was just to sit there and collect my stuff. If you want to remove it go ahead but then add use deny back.

And as I said before there is a large difference between entry deny on a small section of a village then the entire village.

I still didn't break any rules...

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #36 on: 29 December 2012, 04:03:44 AM »

Rules, Code of Conduct, etc, call it what you want but you know your suppose to be fair , unbias , and level-headed among several other things.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #37 on: 29 December 2012, 04:07:20 AM »
Rules, Code of Conduct, etc, call it what you want but you know your suppose to be fair , unbias , and level-headed among several other things.

He was being fair. I couldn't enjoy playing on the game because I couldn't step foot outside of my house in a protected area. He approved something to correct that. You only say he's unfair, biased and not level-headed merely because you got caught up in it. You know how you avoid that? Leave the village. Simple! It's not like you really had a reason to be there anyway.

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #38 on: 29 December 2012, 04:08:08 AM »

I was unbiased and level headed. I chose the most effective way of dealing with the problem. People were using invisibility potions and harassing Star in her village so I temporarily denied entry to the immature idiots. Problem solved. I'm done dealing with this stupid shit.

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #39 on: 29 December 2012, 04:14:49 AM »

I was unbiased and level headed. I chose the most effective way of dealing with the problem. People were using invisibility potions and harassing Star in her village so I temporarily denied entry to the immature idiots. Problem solved. I'm done dealing with this stupid shit.

Rune was spectating us, he could of least narrowed it down.

Also I was sitting there because I was rather amused by the whole situation, just because I can't build does not mean I have no reason to be there.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #40 on: 29 December 2012, 09:21:39 AM »

Actually, that is my job.  :P

And why does everyone feel the need to be a douche when I am offline?

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #41 on: 29 December 2012, 10:29:20 AM »
Hell rune kept teleporting to me

Just curious.. How did you know I was tping to you? I was vanished. :)

No you where not. There is still alot for you to learn.

No kidding. :) I learn more every day, about all sorts of things.

Please provide an explanation for how you saw through vanish though. If you're not comfortable posting it in general forum, please PM an Admin.

Thanks, CJ!

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #42 on: 29 December 2012, 02:32:46 PM »

Please provide an explanation for how you saw through vanish though. If you're not comfortable posting it in general forum, please PM an Admin.

Thanks, CJ!

You weren't in vanish mode. Now its not my job anymore to tell you why but  I explained it before so you should of been listing then.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #43 on: 29 December 2012, 02:40:03 PM »

Thanks, CJ!

You weren't in vanish mode. Now its not my job anymore to tell you why but  I explained it before so you should of been listing then.

Hmm, sorry CJ, but I was. I checked after you mentioned to make sure. =)

Please provide an explanation to how you were viewing someone with vanish.

Thanks.

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #44 on: 29 December 2012, 02:41:21 PM »

Thanks, CJ!

Thanks.

Lol if you understood how it worked would not be that hard to figure it out.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #45 on: 29 December 2012, 02:52:34 PM »

Thanks, CJ!

Thanks.

Please explain either here or to an Admin. Otherwise you will be tempbanned for unauthorized mods.

Thanks.

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #46 on: 29 December 2012, 02:54:08 PM »

Thanks, CJ!

Thanks.

Please explain either here or to an Admin. Otherwise you will be tempbanned for unauthorized mods.

Thanks.

Wow can't be something on your end... just wow. If you think back there where several people that said they saw you so if I was you I go back and rethink your last statement.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #47 on: 29 December 2012, 03:00:30 PM »

Thanks.

Wow can't be something on your end... just wow. If you think back there where several people that said they saw you so if I was you I go back and rethink your last statement.

*raises hand* I didn't see him. When I'd /msg Rune it'd say player not found, so try again.

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #48 on: 29 December 2012, 03:02:16 PM »
Did you not see Dom's spam!? He kept saying over and over that Rune was shooting arrows.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #49 on: 29 December 2012, 03:03:21 PM »
Did you not see Dom's spam!? He kept saying over and over that Rune was shooting arrows.

Rune wasn't shooting arrows. CJ confessed to doing it?

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #50 on: 29 December 2012, 03:05:04 PM »

Cj did confess to it.

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #51 on: 29 December 2012, 03:11:34 PM »

Rune was teleporting to me over and over and dom saw him up there where the arrows where coming from.