Author Topic: Dom & Zavier breaking no PVP rule  (Read 10526 times)

Offline xxbabygirlstar (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
Dom & Zavier breaking no PVP rule
« on: 29 December 2012, 03:14:02 AM »

Throwing enderpearls in a protected no PVP village is against the rules. Three were thrown before I /home bed'd. One pushed me off the roof of Rebelphoenix's house, then two more were thrown. I was down to 3 hearts (no armor, mind you, for such a reason) and another probably would have done me in.

I did not do anything to provoke him. I was building Rebelphoenix a roof.
« Last Edit: 29 December 2012, 02:52:43 PM by Akomine »

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
Re: Zavier breaking no PVP rule
« Reply #1 on: 29 December 2012, 03:18:02 AM »
I want to just suggest that there could have been at least one accident, and more than one person who did this because there could have been several people going around with ender pearls.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 29 December 2012, 03:22:38 AM »
Also zavier said he did it once, there was more then just him running around invisible. At least 5 people at one time where invisible inside the village.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #3 on: 29 December 2012, 03:22:55 AM »
I want to just suggest that there could have been at least one accident, and more than one person who did this because there could have been several people going around with ender pearls.

He confessed to it though? he still a broke a rule and said nothing along the lines of "it was an accident, sorry"

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #4 on: 29 December 2012, 03:36:03 AM »
Also, Rebel told me over the phone that Dominator9262 was in his house, went invisible, and threw several (2 or 3) ender pearls at him in his house.
He saw Dom go invisible. Dom also had his diamond boots on so Rebel knew it was Dom because he watched the boots.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 29 December 2012, 03:41:33 AM »
Also, Rebel told me over the phone that Dominator9262 was in his house, went invisible, and threw several (2 or 3) ender pearls at him in his house.
He saw Dom go invisible. Dom also had his diamond boots on so Rebel knew it was Dom because he watched the boots.

Dom is not zavier.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #6 on: 29 December 2012, 03:46:39 AM »

Dom is not zavier.

No shit!
I can't exactly edit the topic line, now can I? No need to make a new thread for Dom doing the same thing Zavier did.
This isn't concerning you, so kindly GTFO since you shouldn't be posting, seeing as this accusation was not against you :)

Offline Zavier187

• New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 29 December 2012, 03:47:38 AM »

Dom is not zavier.

No shit!
I can't exactly edit the topic line, now can I? No need to make a new thread for Dom doing the same thing Zavier did.
This isn't concerning you, so kindly GTFO since you shouldn't be posting, seeing as this accusation was not against you :)
Karma charger looks down on this

Offline Zavier187

• New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 29 December 2012, 03:51:00 AM »

Dom is not zavier.

No shit!
Also, it was an accident. i was enderpearling around and one hit you. I'm sorry.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 29 December 2012, 03:53:41 AM »

Dom is not zavier.

No shit!

It is not exactly concerning me, but I was also in the village watching, invisible, and talking to zavier plus several others. 

People invisible:
cjm721
knitefall
zavier187
Dominator
AwesomeofPower

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #10 on: 29 December 2012, 09:14:45 AM »
Can I get a staff to look into? I wasn't on and his just seems like a garbled mess of crap.

It seems, from what I've read here, that Dom and Zavier are to blame. Again, people love to leave out details and force me to ask questions.

Where, when, why, and how?

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #11 on: 29 December 2012, 12:19:35 PM »
Can I get a staff to look into? I wasn't on and his just seems like a garbled mess of crap.

It seems, from what I've read here, that Dom and Zavier are to blame. Again, people love to leave out details and force me to ask questions.

Where, when, why, and how?

Well here's the problem darlin'. They were invisible. Staff couldn't see them. I only know Zavier did it because he confessed, and I only know Dom did it because Rebel watched him.

Where: Gerudo Desert. Dom attacked Rebel on three separate occasions: while Reb was in his house, while he was in his fenced in area, and while he was on the roof. Zavier hit me while I was on the roof, forcing me off, and twice more as I fled to my house.
When: Pfffffff.... *thinks* Well I dunno an exact time. This whole shit show was between midnight and like 2:30. I didn't look at the clock, I was too pissed off.
Why: Who the fuck knows. They all ganged up on me and I have no idea why other then CJ hates me :)
How: Invis potions + enderpearls.

Allow me to give you the full story from what I remember.

iPinoyMango (aka Hex) offered to build golems for the village. He built one, which Duncan destroyed (he has been jailed for this by Jan). While this was happening, Mango was accusing Awesome of using invis potions to do it, but it turned out to be Dun. Awesome then built two golems of his own. Someone invisible (which at the time, we assumed to still be Duncan) kept hitting them. When Duncan was jailed, it continued, so then we were confused.
Now, Dom's birthday is today, so I gave him a present. 3 diamond, a good diamond pick, a good diamond sword, and an invis potion. Dom was invisible but was working on his house, so he was not involved in attacking Awesome's golem.
From there, things escalated. Someone (who I will assume to be Knite) kept opening and closing Awesome's gate. Awesome locked them. I then went to help Rebelphoenix build a roof. While I was on the roof, I was hit with the ender pearls. I then used /home bed to escape the pursuit of these invisible twa....people... and that's when Knite started hitting my fences repeatedly. Then Runek told me it was CJ & Knite involved in this, the flags were put up, and now here we all are.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #12 on: 29 December 2012, 12:28:27 PM »
Well, from what I gather, I think both Zavier and Dom should be warned.... as this all is a douche move. As for Knite and Cj, we are working through that in the other report.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: Dom & Zavier breaking no PVP rule
« Reply #13 on: 29 December 2012, 02:55:28 PM »
Why were 5 people in a village that isn't theirs, invisible, fucking around?

If the victims want to 'press charges', then that is fair, accident or not, right?

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 29 December 2012, 02:57:09 PM »

If the victims want to 'press charges', then that is fair, accident or not, right?

Part is the punishment extended to those that did not break any rules.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 29 December 2012, 02:59:51 PM »

How so? If you mean the temporary access deny, then that's unfortunate. But I think it was a reasonable thing to do amidst the chaos.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #16 on: 29 December 2012, 03:01:22 PM »

[/quote]

If you were so innocent, you should have left when it started.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #17 on: 29 December 2012, 03:04:09 PM »

How so? If you mean the temporary access deny, then that's unfortunate. But I think it was a reasonable thing to do amidst the chaos.

I agree with Ako's statement. It was chaotic and something had to be done.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 29 December 2012, 03:08:08 PM »

Rune was watching all of us. Hell he told Star it was knite opening his gate (I am near positive sure he was not the only one) so he could of narrowed it down. To the people that were breaking rules they really got off without really being punished as they were there just to mess around so when entry deny was turned on they just left (which is not really a punishment). NoobTuberElite was complaining about it when he was sitting in his house and logged off the server (and I don't think he was invisible at all)

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #19 on: 29 December 2012, 03:10:08 PM »

Rune was watching all of us. Hell he told Star it was knite opening his gate (I am near positive sure he was not the only one) so he could of narrowed it down. To the people that were breaking rules they really got off without really being punished as they were there just to mess around so when entry deny was turned on they just left (which is not really a punishment). NoobTuberElite was complaining about it when he was sitting in his house and logged off the server (and I don't think he was invisible at all)

Do you remember being in grade school and a few people in your class did something and the whole class had to suffer? Yeah, it's like that.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #20 on: 29 December 2012, 03:12:32 PM »

First off, it's NookTuberElite and secondly, he griefed Rebel's house so he was removed. I re-added him to get his stuff back, then he left.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 29 December 2012, 03:13:08 PM »

Do you remember being in grade school and a few people in your class did something and the whole class had to suffer? Yeah, it's like that.

So villagecraft is going to treat the server like first graders? Also you don't see the teacher punishing everyone when she knows who did it.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #22 on: 29 December 2012, 03:15:00 PM »

So villagecraft is going to treat the server like first graders? Also you don't see the teacher punishing everyone when she knows who did it.

That's just it. From what I can gather, nobody knew at the time. Everyone was punished because nobody could figure anything out. And if I had my way, you all would be treated as first graders until you proved you could behave responsibly.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #23 on: 29 December 2012, 03:22:09 PM »
Flaming me will get you nowhere, Cj. I am removing your post for flaming.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #24 on: 29 December 2012, 03:23:59 PM »

And you should add it back because it was relevant. It was no more flaming then your message before it also.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #25 on: 29 December 2012, 03:26:12 PM »

And you should add it back because it was relevant. It was no more flaming then your message before it also.

I don't see it as flaming because it encompassed everyone. You told me specifically that I should be sent back to first grade. So, are you going to keep derailing this? Or can we continue?

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #26 on: 29 December 2012, 03:28:07 PM »

I don't see it as flaming because it encompassed everyone. You told me specifically that I should be sent back to first grade. So, are you going to keep derailing this? Or can we continue?

So five is a large diffrence then one? and that was only half the post. You could of crossed that section out or several other things but you removed the whole rather like this whole was was punish the whole for the actions of a few.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #27 on: 29 December 2012, 03:30:07 PM »

So five is a large diffrence then one? and that was only half the post. You could of crossed that section out or several other things but you removed the whole rather like this whole was was punish the whole for the actions of a few.

Lol, so I follow what I said before? Cool. I am locking this topic for derailment. There is another report going like this one. Let's organize this.