Author Topic: Runek giving away info he could only get as a mod.  (Read 19766 times)

Offline knitefall (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
Runek giving away info he could only get as a mod.
« on: 29 December 2012, 03:43:51 AM »
Now, since it is now know that Cj, Zavier and I were the ones running around invisible. However, that Dom and AwesomeOfPower were too invisible. Now, last I checked, Staff were not allowed to give away info that they did not get in a legitimate fashion. Why should he just give away info? Also he gave away information on what Cj had on him during pvp. Why is that?  I would like to see some action taken. Because I am in the right on this. Also, I dont think the staff in general have been following their own rules, in which Jan agrees with me.
I dont expect anything to happen, why should it when the staff are just pushing stuff aside like it doesnt matter?

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: Runek giving away info he could only get as a mod.
« Reply #1 on: 29 December 2012, 03:47:32 AM »
What information are you talking about? Could you rephrase what you said?

Offline knitefall (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 29 December 2012, 03:49:24 AM »
He told Star that it was Cj, Zavier and I running around invisible. Which no one could have known, because we took care in making sure that no one would see us. Rune gave away information that no one would have been able to get.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 29 December 2012, 03:49:48 AM »
In general look at how many posts about staff abuse there has been in the past few weeks, yes most where by me, but if you notice the ending judgement was yes what happened was out of line.

Also to add onto what Rune gave out was what I was exactly wearing while I was in the middle of a pvp match where the only way he could of found out that information was to /spectate me.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #4 on: 29 December 2012, 03:50:07 AM »
He told Star that it was Cj, Zavier and I running around invisible. Which no one could have known, because we took care in making sure that no one would see us. Rune gave away information that no one would have been able to get.

He never said anything about Zavier, dollface. Zavier confessed later :)

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Offline knitefall (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 29 December 2012, 03:51:40 AM »

Do you have a reason to be on this? No.. Now, as you have said so many times before "GTFO"

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #6 on: 29 December 2012, 03:52:58 AM »

Do you have a reason to be on this? No.. Now, as you have said so many times before "GTFO"

You mentioned me, so you brought me into this. I do have a reason to be in on it, as I was the one receiving this "top-secret information."

Offline knitefall (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 29 December 2012, 03:53:59 AM »
But you did not shine any light on this situation. So your comment should have never happened.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #8 on: 29 December 2012, 03:55:25 AM »
But you did not shine any light on this situation. So your comment should have never happened.

Actually, it did. You said Rune tpld me about Zavier. He did not. Thus it was necessary for me to jump in and correct you. Rune should not be accused for saying things he didn't :)

Offline Zavier187

• New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 29 December 2012, 03:57:06 AM »

Actually, it did. You said Rune tpld me about Zavier. He did not. Thus it was necessary for me to jump in and correct you. Rune should not be accused for saying things he didn't :)
Does it matter that much? obviously you're not welcome. [g]et[t]he[f]uck
  • ut

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 29 December 2012, 03:57:10 AM »

You mentioned me, so you brought me into this. I do have a reason to be in on it, as I was the one receiving this "top-secret information."

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 29 December 2012, 03:59:25 AM »

• ut
Zavier, unless you have something useful to add, shut the fuck up.

Offline Zavier187

• New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 29 December 2012, 04:00:33 AM »

• ut
Alright. but you disregard everyone else's shit. Discrimination to the max XD

Offline knitefall (OP)

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 29 December 2012, 04:00:48 AM »

Just though you might want the proof of her confirming that Rune did give her the information

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 29 December 2012, 04:01:36 AM »

Knite statement was going at more that information as passed and zavier was an example. Now in general chat you said rune told you who was doing what.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 29 December 2012, 04:03:43 AM »

• ut

I'm not disregarding anyone's shit, I am disregarding your extremely retarded comment. By the way, you might want to look up the definition of discrimination. It doesn't mean what you think it means.

Offline Zavier187

• New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 29 December 2012, 04:05:35 AM »

• ut

I'm not disregarding anyone's shit, I am disregarding your extremely retarded comment. By the way, you might want to look up the definition of discrimination. It doesn't mean what you think it means.
Meh, You're not worth the energy to waste arguing with.

Offline Zavier187

• New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 29 December 2012, 04:08:30 AM »

• ut

Okay, wait airborne im sorry about this, just disregard what I said. I apologize

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 29 December 2012, 04:09:44 AM »

• ut

Judging by your attitude...you are not smart enough to argue with...

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 29 December 2012, 04:12:13 AM »
This thread is getting derailed. I am locking it until Kovos gets a chance to look at it and do his thing.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #20 on: 29 December 2012, 09:09:04 AM »
Alright, I am here.

So my question is: why did Rune give out that info to Star? What provoked it? Where did this happen? What were you all doing? I need more info than "ZOMG! Rune just gave out info".

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 29 December 2012, 09:56:49 AM »
A warning to Knite and Zavier:
Got a problem in the Reports and Grievances Board? Voice it politely, don't tell someone to get the fuck out for giving info. If it's false info or non-info, then say it properly, and we will investigate and handle the get the fuck outs.

Keep acting like jackasses in this thread and tempbans will have to happen.
--

Regarding this report: We need to directly hear from Runek

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 29 December 2012, 10:10:54 AM »
I did indeed PM Star with the information that Knite was the one spamming the fence gate. After he indicated that he had done it in general chat, I confirmed it.

This was done as a measure to stop his harassment against the town. Spamming fence gates with the direct purpose to irritate and escalate a situation happening in someone's own town is very much a 'douche' thing to do, which is against the rules.

My intention was, since Knite has been quite likeable lately, to give him and Star the chance to talk and see if it was all a joke/misunderstanding. I will certainly give you a warning or remove you from the area next time, Knite. :)

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #23 on: 29 December 2012, 10:46:55 AM »
So let me get my facts straight:
-Cj was firing fire arrows and watching chaos ensue
-Knite was spamming a fence gate
-Zavier and Dom were enderpearling around.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Next thing:
It is not exactly concerning me, but I was also in the village watching, invisible, and talking to zavier plus several others. 

People invisible:
cjm721
knitefall
zavier187
Dominator
AwesomeofPower

As can be seen in this thread: http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=963.0
How did you get this information, Cj? If they were invisible, they could not be seen. If they could not be seen, you would not have any idea who was there. How did you find this info?

Third of all:
Let's talk about The Forge. If I remember correctly, The Forge had the same flag on it. People could not move there if they did not have perms. Who put the flag on The Forge?

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #24 on: 29 December 2012, 02:34:20 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Next thing:
It is not exactly concerning me, but I was also in the village watching, invisible, and talking to zavier plus several others. 

People invisible:
cjm721
knitefall
zavier187
Dominator
AwesomeofPower

As can be seen in this thread: http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=963.0
How did you get this information, Cj? If they were invisible, they could not be seen. If they could not be seen, you would not have any idea who was there. How did you find this info?

Third of all:
Let's talk about The Forge. If I remember correctly, The Forge had the same flag on it. People could not move there if they did not have perms. Who put the flag on The Forge?

I got the info from watching and talking. Forge is a server area in progress not a village.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #25 on: 29 December 2012, 02:41:52 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Next thing:

People invisible:
cjm721
knitefall
zavier187
Dominator
AwesomeofPower

Third of all:

I got the info from watching and talking. Forge is a server area in progress not a village.

Well, Cj, according to your logic on this thread: http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=961.0
VC is an open map you can go where ever the hell you like.

We can go wherever we want.... Forge included. Second of all, you showed me one of your pet projects (the 10 button combo door) at Forge. You were using Forge as your own little area as well as a server project... and you had that flag on it. If it's used for personal reasons, it is, according to your logic, unfair.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #26 on: 29 December 2012, 02:45:58 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Next thing:

People invisible:
cjm721
knitefall
zavier187
Dominator
AwesomeofPower

Third of all:

Well, Cj, according to your logic on this thread: http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=961.0
VC is an open map you can go where ever the hell you like.

We can go wherever we want.... Forge included. Second of all, you showed me one of your pet projects (the 10 button combo door) at Forge. You were using Forge as your own little area as well as a server project... and you had that flag on it. If it's used for personal reasons, it is, according to your logic, unfair.

That "pet" project now resides bellow forge and in use for it. As to my statement about vc being an open map that was in relation to villages I had already stated that there is some server areas that are restricted.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #27 on: 29 December 2012, 02:49:00 PM »
That "pet" project now resides bellow forge and in use for it. As to my statement about vc being an open map that was in relation to villages I had already stated that there is some server areas that are restricted.

And it was a pet project at the time. Anyways, back to the case, were you or were you not firing arrows in her village?

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #28 on: 29 December 2012, 02:51:18 PM »

And it was a pet project at the time. Anyways, back to the case, were you or were you not firing arrows in her village?

If you allow one person special treatment, why not the rest?

Because Star wasn't the one breaking the douche rule, you and CJ were. :)

You could of least read it and saw that I did nothing wrong. All I did was sit on doms roof and randomly fire arrows down (that did no damage).

Also air special treatment to members does not seem fair at all just because you are an admin does not mean rules can be changed or there would be no thing as admin abuse as it would always be an "exception".

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #29 on: 29 December 2012, 03:03:02 PM »
Okay and according to knite (as he told me via skype):

[2:33:17 PM] Mr. Jake [Knite]: I was invisible, running around.
[2:33:39 PM] Mr. Jake [Knite]: Opening a gate once maybe every one minute and thirty seconds
[2:34:13 PM] Mr. Jake [Knite]: Well, not one opening. I held the right button, so it was more of "open close open close"

He was running around spamming fence gates.

Apparently Duncan was griefing iron golems and Zavier broke the non PVP rule. Cj was firing arrows for no apparent reason.

Basically, the entire village was a mad house full of invisible people. Air gave Rune the go ahead to cut the douche via the village flag. Rune also told Star the names of the invisible people because he felt she had a right to know who was jacking with her village.

My verdict on this:
Star had every right to know who was causing chaos in her village. Rune and Air took the most effective approach to halt the insanity. I really don't see and issue with what they did. The flag was removed when the situation blew over. I don't see any damage done...

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #30 on: 29 December 2012, 03:10:41 PM »
Okay and according to knite (as he told me via skype):

[2:33:17 PM] Mr. Jake [Knite]: I was invisible, running around.
[2:33:39 PM] Mr. Jake [Knite]: Opening a gate once maybe every one minute and thirty seconds
[2:34:13 PM] Mr. Jake [Knite]: Well, not one opening. I held the right button, so it was more of "open close open close"

He was running around spamming fence gates.

Apparently Duncan was griefing iron golems and Zavier broke the non PVP rule. Cj was firing arrows for no apparent reason.

Basically, the entire village was a mad house full of invisible people. Air gave Rune the go ahead to cut the douche via the village flag. Rune also told Star the names of the invisible people because he felt she had a right to know who was jacking with her village.

My verdict on this:
Star had every right to know who was causing chaos in her village. Rune and Air took the most effective approach to halt the insanity. I really don't see and issue with what they did. The flag was removed when the situation blew over. I don't see any damage done...

Your only dealing with half of what knite brought up. This is not the first time rune has given out information. Also Rune could of went to the people and handled it that way, instead he told star and from what I can tell did not talk to anyone just blanketed the city.