Author Topic: Solace Arena & Shops now OPEN!!!!  (Read 4627 times)

Offline Braingkk (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Solace Arena & Shops now OPEN!!!!
« on: 30 December 2012, 07:32:33 PM »
as many of you might know, i have been spending alot of time working on my arena to get it working properly, as well as its surrounding area. originally there were obstacles that could be triggered and tnt block switchers hidden all over under the arena, tho i took it all out in favor of the current lighting and door lock system.

the arena boasts 4 entrances that need at least 2 players to open the gates, and the only ways out are to pearl or tp. in addition, the walls are a no pvp zone, so players cannot stand on the walls and snipe players while they are fighting (cough cough)

additionally, each entrance boasts a battle essentials shop with most used potions, remedies, and non tool items.

as a special grand opening sale, all potions will be available at a low price of only $10 ingame.

more exiting upgrades are planned, and the obstacles might be re-added at some point in the future.

the arena is located at -1999, -1585. if you are too lazy to walk, ask me, im usually willing to tp people to the arena.

Planned upgrades:

1) Arena warp sign at qualia arena?
2) Server shops for certain items at entrance (assuming the admins are in a good mood when i ask)
3) Possible obstacles that appear and disappear for 5 min after doors are activated
4) Donation wall (buy book from shops and give to me, for your name to be posted)

Offline Braingkk (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: Solace Arena & Shops now OPEN!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 30 December 2012, 07:35:08 PM »
please note:
fully stocked shops are located at the East entrance.
in addition, prices may not always be up to date at other entrances

Offline Braingkk (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 16 January 2013, 04:28:48 AM »
News Update!

The Qualia railway is currently being extended to reach Solace!

over 1200 rails have been laid already, and we are about 1/3rd finished.

(Please Note this rail system is only partially built, ride at your own risk)

Simply ride the rails North to Skycastle, and then continue NorthWest on the rails to Solace.
The rail will extend from Solace back to Skycastle as well.

In other news:
  • My redstone construct shop now offers a newly upgraded cobble/obsidian gen. Msg me ingame for pricing, display, and availability.
  • Due to popularity, all potions at Solace arena will remain at only $10 apiece, bulk rates available upon request. (bulk meaning 128 or more)
  • There are now two Tier IV Beacons located above the arena that can be activated upon request (for a nominal fee) to change your battles by adding Resistance, Strength, Regeneration, Speed, or even Jump Boost.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #3 on: 16 January 2013, 08:50:56 AM »
There is a rail system going from Skycastle to you place? I was not informed of this at all. Sounds like Skycastle is becoming a major terminal for train traffic! I'm all for it.  ;D

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 16 January 2013, 08:54:50 AM »
I didn't know this either. XD

Shouldn't be an issue - I'll alter the design of the terminal to accomodate for this.

Brain, get with me when we're next online and we'll get the logistics figured out. :)

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #5 on: 16 January 2013, 09:13:06 AM »
I should have built a bigger train station xD Sorry for making you all wor this hard lol.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 16 January 2013, 10:16:19 AM »
I should have built a bigger train station xD Sorry for making you all wor this hard lol.

Actually, you built a sweet base design for it. :) I'm just modifying it a bit to get the mechanics working.

At least I would if I ever got a day off. :-\

Anyway, Skycastle's Rail Terminal is on track for being the baseline for all future rail junctions. :D See what I did thar?

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #7 on: 16 January 2013, 10:19:22 AM »

Actually, you built a sweet base design for it. :) I'm just modifying it a bit to get the mechanics working.

Anyway, Skycastle's Rail Terminal is on track for being the baseline for all future rail junctions. :D See what I did thar?

Dat pun

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 16 January 2013, 11:31:42 AM »

My sweatshop has NO DAYS OFF.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 16 January 2013, 11:34:30 AM »

HEY. GET BACK TO WORK.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 16 January 2013, 11:37:52 AM »

HEY. GET BACK TO WORK.

Fuck...we are derailing another thread. Sorry Brain : D. Back on topic.

Offline Braingkk (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 25 January 2013, 01:55:16 PM »
Well the Solace Extension is now connected to the Qualia Nothern Mail Line.

Directions from Qualia to Solace:
   1) ride north through Skycastle
   2) continue north past Gerudo Exchange, (thats what i call the station where Gerudo splits off the main line)
   3) continue along to the Raised Rail Express Line to Solace.

Directions from Solace to Qualia:
   1) ride west along the Raised Rail Express Line and south on the main north/south line until Gerudo Exchange
   2)continue south to Skycastle Station
   3)continue south to Qualia

As a special offer, all potions will be available upon request for only $7.5 each in quantities of 10 or more. thi offer expires 20 seconds after this post is live

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #12 on: 25 January 2013, 02:24:48 PM »
And Skycastle is glad that it could be a service to both Solace, Gerudo, Qualia, and VC in general.

Check out the train stations because a lot of hard work went into making them