Author Topic: My Island And My Business  (Read 1514 times)

Offline ThePandaWonder (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
My Island And My Business
« on: 4 December 2012, 11:21:39 AM »
My business is selling food in large quantities. I can provide stuff such as potatoes and carrots pies cakes cookies and other stuff. No meat yet. If you want to order a BIG quantity (1 stack min) post here. The price for a stack will depend on what kind it is and if its cooked or not and what ingredients are used and also how many of them I make.

My PRIVATE island is going to become a village soon.
So if anyone wants to join me post here.
Only people that are worthy will be accepted and because of my huge food supply I can supply a lot of people for a little cost. There will also be shops and other stuff on the island which will sell the stuff for a lesser price than qualia. Because the amount of food i produce I will give some away for free.
As any good village there will be a Set of RULES.
1 Don't Grief
2 Don't Kill the Animals
3 Don't Be Rude
4 Don't Build without permission from me
5 Don't Ask For Free Stuff
6 Don't TP random people (Who don't live on the island)
7 Admins Are VIPs on the island so treat them accordingly
8 Don't Make Shops with out my permission. The spaces for them will be provided if you ask.
9 Don't Go Into The Factory/My house/Anybody else's houses without permission from me/them

I am hoping to make the island a nice place to live and free of griefing.
I Hope I will be able to make it public soon.
The Island Will become public when I have finished the railway from my island to the edge of qualia.
Admins Is it possible for me to join it with the qualia express? Just an idea. The rail will have stations so the people can get off

P.S. Any ideas what I can add to the island?
« Last Edit: 4 December 2012, 12:07:38 PM by AwesomeOfPower »