Author Topic: kylie's grudges should get her kicked becuase of so many bad topics about her  (Read 2142 times)

Offline sophsparks (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
so kylie knows i have a little habit of not using things correctly and asking for other things, but today i finally saw my booth in her market and instead of everyone else's 4 x 4 booths she gave me a 1 x 2 booth. i ask her why and she tells me that i haev a bad habit and yadayadayada and then says if i mention it to her one more time she will kick me out of the town. i ask her how am i suposed to know if i have used the stand corectly and will get a bigger one and then she says "im considering kicking you out right about now" IT IS NOT FAIR. JUST BECAUSE I HAVE DONE A MISTAKE 2 TIMES DOESNT MEAN YOU DONT TREAT ME LIKE A BITCH WHO DESERVES SEGREGATION!!!!!!!!!! I THINK FOR ALL THE TOPICS THAT ARE BAD THAT HAVE BEEN MADE FOR SOMETHING ABOUT KYLIE, SHE NEEDS TO GET KICKED.<a href="http://" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://</a>

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Leave her town. You do not need to do any business there. We can't kick her from the server because she gave you a smaller stall.

Go make your own town, or join one, and make it better, and treat people fairer.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Lividup64

I will talk to Die about letting you stay. However, you need to start following some basic instructions and rules of the village. We've told you countless times how to harvest the chorus plant and it's still being done incorrectly. Don't worry though, if you can fix that and follow the basic rules of not griefing I may be able to get you to stay.

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
Here's the real story:

About a week ago, you switched homes THREE TIMES in two days. Worst of all, you barely use your own home.

I gave you a mall plot a few days ago, and you asked for the bigger one so I trusted you and you promised you would use it.. Here's a picture of your mall plot:

So, you're asking for a bigger stand, which you'll probably never even use just like your house and your mall plot, and then you take it to the forums and say that I'm wrong for not giving you a bigger market booth, which, again, you won't even use.